Fanaah

PreeMan/YuvIta/SaaYa AT#5: FANAAH Ho Sabhi Dooriyaan.... - Page 16

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: amiii

@Supernatural - ab fanaah end ab kya dekhogi ????

BIGG BOSS!!πŸ˜ƒ
Par vo bhi 2/3 weeks mei khatam hoajyega...😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsPrez thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: afreenaamna

eeeyuck avni knows yamini is preet n everythink abt PreeMan love phir b usne move on karne ki advice di that characterless character how dare she..acha hua sarthak ki body kissi ne nahi uthaye hehe he can b alive..n what about meghna magic book? kahi aisa na ho woh book yamini ko mil jaye aur woh preet part 2 ban jaye..aisa hua toh main bohat khush ho jaugi..

InShaAllah!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Was that Preet's jadoo ki kitab??😲
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Winds.of.Heaven

Do you think there will be FANAAH-3?
I have a feeling that Fanaah3 "might" happen...because SaYa were never given importance! Toh phir end mei 5secs ke liye Yamini ko dikhane ki kya zarurat thi?πŸ˜²πŸ€“ Is that any signal for Fanaah3?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜²

honestly no... i dont think it will happen
SaYa didnt even have a story to begin with... the cvs just created scenes for them due to their popularity and constant demand from the fans..
they had to show Anita in the finale even if it was for 2 seconds to justify i dont know what...

afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

InShaAllah!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Was that Preet's jadoo ki kitab??😲

i think so..how did meghna got it..
-SuPeRNaTuRaLs- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dekho lo tum sab ne hamesha mere SarGhna pe ungli uthayi but ek Meghna hi thi jisne END tak Sarthak ka saath diya...aur koi nahi tha uske saath
even when Meghna died, kuch time ke liye Sarthak bhi senti ho gaya tha πŸ˜†...Meghna was so cute in last scene and that GADHA Ranbir killed her...killed a WITCH so easily πŸ₯±...but himmat dekho Sarthak ki, itna hone ke baad bhi chaude mein aa gaya Vivaan se ladne with NO Fear πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
MsPrez thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SuPeRNaTuRaLs-

Dekho lo tum sab ne hamesha mere SarGhna pe ungli uthayi but ek Meghna hi thi jisne END tak Sarthak ka saath diya...aur koi nahi tha uske saath
even when Meghna died, kuch time ke liye Sarthak bhi senti ho gaya tha πŸ˜†...Meghna was so cute in last scene and that GADHA Ranbir killed her...killed a WITCH so easily πŸ₯±...but himmat dekho Sarthak ki, itna hone ke baad bhi chaude mein aa gaya Vivaan se ladne with NO Fear πŸ‘ πŸ˜†

Yuvi ke dono characters, Anshuman & Sarthak, hi strong theπŸ‘ but Ani ki sirf Preet was strong, sherni-typeπŸ‘πŸΌaur Yamini was billi🀒

Edited by -SuPeRNaTuRaLs- - 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Rozy77

honestly no... i dont think it will happen
SaYa didnt even have a story to begin with... the cvs just created scenes for them due to their popularity and constant demand from the fans..
they had to show Anita in the finale even if it was for 2 seconds to justify i dont know what...

Sarthak was the main antagonist of the show...earlier the article said Meghna is the main antagonist but actually it was Sarthak who turned into one...if he didnt had a role then who had?? πŸ˜†

Yuvi ke dono characters, Anshuman & Sarthak, hi strong theπŸ‘ but Ani ki sirf Preet was strong, sherni-typeπŸ‘πŸΌaur Yamini was billi🀒

how can LB give such ghataiya useless role to Anita? i thought they r friends πŸ˜•
and LB loves Yuvi we have seen on twitter also πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -SuPeRNaTuRaLs- - 9 years ago

BIGG BOSS!!πŸ˜ƒ
Par vo bhi 2/3 weeks mei khatam hoajyega...😭

yep will watch Bigg Boss...and after it ends, will take a break for some time 😊