Karishma was right or wrong?? Calls Sonali a village girl..

Poll Question :

Karishma was right or wrong?? Calls Sonali a village girl..

Poll Choice
Wrong!!!
Right!!
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
When Sonali served Upain a glass of tap-water, Karishma called Sonali cheap village girl.

Bhushi Dam, Valvan Dam (TATA Power), Pavana Dam... these are the sources of Lonavala's drinking water supply. Water gets processed & purified properly before supplying to the houses. Most of the local people and thousands of tourists drink same water.

If she was right then 90 percent of the population in India is from a village...
Because as Sallu said 90 percent of the population drink tap water. 
OMG.. So much hoopla over this.. So much time on WKW and numerous posts! Is it better or worse than when sonali called karishma jhopAD patti waali? So conveniently forgotten!
Karisma was completely wrong...
She just shouldn't have made such a frivolous statement on National TV...Millions of Indians live in villages and to make a frivolous statement making them look cheap and unhygienic is deplorable...
Just remember my dear Formula to understand Karishma is Karishma is always wrong. .. a person who can't multiply  5 times 0 ... can never be right in anything.  Uska  upper ka dabba kaala hai... is liye upen is sharing rubbish from his own into hers.  You get it.  Jub  processor  mein kuch hai nahin to jo bahar ayega will be zilch. That is the relationship between Karishma missing brain and extra long tongue.
Originally posted by vibg

OMG.. So much hoopla over this.. So much time on WKW and numerous posts! Is it better or worse than when sonali called karishma jhopAD patti waali? So conveniently forgotten!
That can be justified. .. even big boss showed  how junglee  karishma acted when she moved from the plane into the house like she's never seen a water jug in her life.  Before meeting Ali on stage... stairs pe hi pooch liye what did u get me. Us ki harkatein  hi aisi backward hain. She acts like a cave woman when she sees anything sophisticated. 
Originally posted by carisma2

Just remember my dear Formula to understand Karishma is Karishma is always wrong. .. a person who can't multiply 5 times 0 ... can never be right in anything. Uska upper ka dabba kaala hai... is liye upen is sharing rubbish from his own into hers. You get it. Jub processor mein kuch hai nahin to jo bahar ayega will be zilch. That is the relationship between Karishma missing brain and extra long tongue.
🤣
Karishma is herself a cheap women. To be honest, Sonali is much worth it!
Edited by aachan - 9 years ago
I am not a Sonali fan, but what Karishma said today was absolutely wrong...She should be more careful while speaking as it hurts the sentiments of millions of people...