Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Salman ke fans........ (Page 2)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

I like Upen for giving it back to Salman but this weekend he did overreact a bit.

But let's not kid ourselves, Salman is a 49 year-old, old man with a serious nerve issue. If it came down to a physical fight I'm sure Upen would win.
Upen doesn't even let salman or anyone finish speaking.  He jumps at people  with his incorrect comprehension of any matter. Us ki Hindi English hi problem  nahin... us ki soch mein hi hai. He's a liar and manipulative game player who gets offensive defensive. I'm an ex upen fan and spent several weeks defending him. .. but then I saw I'm supporting him in no reasonable ground the guy is fake and i like real. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SandreneGreeneArhiMaria

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramdinjha

Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by ramdinjha

I think salman was in good mood yesterday and didn't want to spoil it with pointless arguments with UPMA so he was patient enough with them to ignore their attitude.
Plus he has just one episode left to do i think mentally he has already moved on from the show
oh no. .. he's leaving bb8. Who will host? 
Naa man I want Sallu in this show.. 

Farah KhanDeadDeadDead
oh gawd!!!! I think even if Sonali stays in the show. .. I'll leave the show.  Lol
bbsai IF-Rockerz
bbsai
bbsai

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Upen is a nobody in front of Salman Khan.
Salman Khan is just tolerating Upen and his over actions.
Upen neither has talent nor looks.
It is not just important to have an attitude, it is also important to have a right attitude.
Leave alone attitude, Upen does not even have the basic intelligence to understand a joke and a non joke.

By the way, Upen should be legally sued for pulling that prank on Ali at the cost of Ali's health.

Edited by bbsai - 28 December 2014 at 7:38pm
Born2Pizza Senior Member
Born2Pizza
Born2Pizza

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by Born2Pizza

...and how about salman behavior towards upen from the start ? Not a upen fan and i like salman too but the thing is no matter how much of a big superstar you're, there do come a point when you can't take it anymore specially when there is already lot of friction. 
It's  weekend ka waar  with salman... that's his job. Upen koi baatien nahin samaj tha  and salman repeatedly has to tell him the same thing again and again and again.  I swear if I was hosting I would've gone  into the house and thumped  upen. 

sure, salman can do whatever he wants but then give liberty to contestants as well for their normal reactions. They do garner fans/votes/TRP like that. You might even notice how many fans upen has gained for just giving sallu back. LOL

All I am saying is, when you are put into grilling session, its normal and expected to get some kind of REACTION from contestant and makers do want that so, they can take mileage- and thats all BB is about. 

Anyway, i do hate though - how upen with "oh so brit accent" trying so hard to give it back and acting like douche.  

Edited by Born2Pizza - 28 December 2014 at 7:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhiMaria

ArhiMaria Senior Member
ArhiMaria
ArhiMaria

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Upen's issue is his massive ego!  When the show just started I was really impressed with him! He seemed like a genuine/intelligent/well mannered guy.  But slowly I realised that the guy can't take anything, like you said the moment someone tells him he did something wrong he gets unnecessarily defensive and starts attacking that person. Basically his defense is jumping on the offensive. The humility factor is missing and his attitude is going against him majorly.

I always saw Salman having zero issues with him and even giving him tips on how to try and appear more on Tv and how he should worry about his image in the industry but NO UPEN ji made his mind up that Salman has something against him and now even the tiniest thing that is said to him he jumps on Salman and everyone giving them lost of attitude inturn encouraging the same behaviour towards himself.   He is treating Sonali the same way, heck he didn't even spare his beloved Tanna.  He is very closed minded and carries his preconcived notion of a situation before trying to comprehend it.   He looked like an idiot defending his BAD joke on ALi and getting offended about having to drink tap water.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goody

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Salman is big boss too me!!PartyParty
SandreneGreene Groupbie
SandreneGreene
SandreneGreene

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

I like Upen for giving it back to Salman but this weekend he did overreact a bit.

But let's not kid ourselves, Salman is a 49 year-old, old man with a serious nerve issue. If it came down to a physical fight I'm sure Upen would win.

I highly doubt that.

All his recent BS boxer macho man act is pathetic. If he had any real NERVE FORCE he would not have played dead for like twelve weeks. He's a real macho man only when he has girls and the lame excuse of 'language barrier' to hide behind. Just my POV.

Go to top