M.Ali123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys
I really don't what to say after knowing ranveer turn into RV he will show hated towards his wife because of minuderstood. 

I don't understand what cv are planning .. I was really hopeing for a love track to start of ranveer and ishani . Especially now when ishani has finally realize her true love that is ranveer .I was hoping to seen romantic moments ranveer and ishani after ranveer been shot but what is going to happen is complete opposites. 

Now I question come into my mind how will ishani clear these minuderstood which are create by chirag. 
Edited by M.Ali123 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Only the Cvs know what is going on in their mind...but i think it's for trps...u may have noticed that most of the love-hate  theme in the serials have clicked the audiences most...most of the top shows have this thing in common..
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
A simple story in anything is as useless as a shoe shop in the Shire. Everything needs twist. I'd like you to name just one story that goes straight and doesn't bore people. Mate, good twists are demand of every story. 😊
J-O-E-B-O-Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If ishani confess her love and Ranvir Accepts it...then what to show in story..by the next week CVs will be forced to end the show..
BUt now we can witness some high end romantic drama between rough tough RV and his sunny...😉

Their will be nok jhoks...romantic scenes..painful romances...ishani's attraction towards to RV...and ishani's struggle to prove herself..nitin falguni reunion...

so all these gives some duration to the show as well as a good pase.. 😛
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BondlockeRJoE

If ishani confess her love and Ranvir Accepts it...then what to show in story..by the next week CVs will be forced to end the show..

BUt now we can witness some high end romantic drama between rough tough RV and his sunny...😉

Their will be nok jhoks...romantic scenes..painful romances...ishani's attraction towards to RV...and ishani's struggle to prove herself..nitin falguni reunion...

so all these gives some duration to the show as well as a good pase.. 😛

explained it perfectly...👏

And i hope the CVs give us the part in this particular track that i have highlighted in bold
Edited by Marigold_09 - 9 years ago
J-O-E-B-O-Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marigold_09

explained it perfectly...👏

And i hope the CVs give us the part in this particular track that i have highlighted in bold

of course they have to give us...otherwise we will get boreed with all that chirag disha stuffs...
Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just hope ishani  quickly out why is ranveer behaviour like that..  And Tell ranveer all the truth  about her and chirag.
But still one  question  into  mind will ranveer believe and trusted her again.  I think one person feel truth. With to ranveer that is. Shannla but she is comma when she will be out she do this tell truth of that evil chirag.
Ranveer ishani will be back together.😊