Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

What the hell

M.Ali123 Groupbie
M.Ali123
M.Ali123

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Hi guys
I really don't what to say after knowing ranveer turn into RV he will show hated towards his wife because of minuderstood. 

I don't understand what cv are planning .. I was really hopeing for a love track to start of ranveer and ishani . Especially now when ishani has finally realize her true love that is ranveer .I was hoping to seen romantic moments ranveer and ishani after ranveer been shot but what is going to happen is complete opposites. 

Now I question come into my mind how will ishani clear these minuderstood which are create by chirag. 

Edited by M.Ali123 - 28 December 2014 at 6:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sona29J-O-E-B-O-Y

_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Only the Cvs know what is going on in their mind...but i think it's for trps...u may have noticed that most of the love-hate  theme in the serials have clicked the audiences most...most of the top shows have this thing in common..
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:31am | IP Logged
A simple story in anything is as useless as a shoe shop in the Shire. Everything needs twist. I'd like you to name just one story that goes straight and doesn't bore people. Mate, good twists are demand of every story. Smile

J-O-E-B-O-YMahi_ve

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:38am | IP Logged
If ishani confess her love and Ranvir Accepts it...then what to show in story..by the next week CVs will be forced to end the show..
BUt now we can witness some high end romantic drama between rough tough RV and his sunny...Wink

Their will be nok jhoks...romantic scenes..painful romances...ishani's attraction towards to RV...and ishani's struggle to prove herself..nitin falguni reunion...

so all these gives some duration to the show as well as a good pase.. Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gujjutexansonatacaIshan.123Elvish_HobbitMahi_ve

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BondlockeRJoE

If ishani confess her love and Ranvir Accepts it...then what to show in story..by the next week CVs will be forced to end the show..
BUt now we can witness some high end romantic drama between rough tough RV and his sunny...Wink

Their will be nok jhoks...romantic scenes..painful romances...ishani's attraction towards to RV...and ishani's struggle to prove herself..nitin falguni reunion...

explained it perfectly...Clap

And i hope the CVs give us the part in this particular track that i have highlighted in bold

Edited by Marigold_09 - 29 December 2014 at 1:40am

J-O-E-B-O-YElvish_Hobbit

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marigold_09

Originally posted by BondlockeRJoE

explained it perfectly...Clap

And i hope the CVs give us the part in this particular track that i have highlighted in bold

of course they have to give us...otherwise we will get boreed with all that chirag disha stuffs...D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbit

Ishan.123 Senior Member
Ishan.123
Ishan.123

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I just hope ishani  quickly out why is ranveer behaviour like that..  And Tell ranveer all the truth  about her and chirag.
But still one  question  into  mind will ranveer believe and trusted her again.  I think one person feel truth. With to ranveer that is. Shannla but she is comma when she will be out she do this tell truth of that evil chirag.
Ranveer ishani will be back together.Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top