India-Forums

P.I Private Investigator
P.I Private Investigator

Rafee Roy Choudhary

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Rafee the Private Investigator and the hero of the series is a smart and lovable criminology student.  As a kid his mom gave him all types of puzzles to keep him busy and out of her hair. By his teens he was an expert at solving any puzzle and had read enough mysteries to know who-dun-it before he was half-way through the book. One favorite hobby of his is reading people by observation.

Rafee is highly analytical.  He is skilled at problem solving and has an unsentimental understanding of human nature.  In fact, he is very skillful at getting people to confide in him.

Despite his intellectual greatness our Rafee is very self-effacing - he is neither proud nor boastful.  In fact, he is a friendly, kind, and moral (note he did not want to cheat and get a copy of the college exam questions) person.

He is an only child raised by a single parent who is a college professor and so has a lot of freedom.  His mom is relatively well-off and does not suffer from class-consciousness.  His close friends are Raghav (the computer geek) and Sonu the AD (auto driver).  His muh-bola uncle is Inspector Tiwari - this is a relationship of convenience, friendship, and mutual regard.

While Rafee lies conveniently in order to gather information and sometimes bends the rules - he always abides by his conscience and personal sense of moral law (by this I mean a personal sense of right and wrong).

Rafee is an intellectual super hero.  He has the brain power to fight evil.  He also has the muscle (we may see more of this as the series progresses) and brains to outwit the murderer.

Edited by anonee - 28 December 2014 at 6:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Panda-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top