Posted: 9 years ago
We all are ready to welcome a new year .  2014 a brilliant year as i got to know the correct picture on me thanks a lot Vidisha she gave me a new name . try to change me 
Buddy i know u did't expect a gift for me as i plan it secretely 

shopped every where even in the chennai visit i concern on this matter didn't get any thing intrested 

yesterday i went to get some equipments to my school lab oh god finally i got it 

hope u like this and this will  help u a lot in 2015 please yarr use this when ur watching T.V 
ACCEPT MY GIFT VIDI ðŸ¤—

Thanks a lot for the gift Ariya... I am happy that I have such a good friend like you..why did you gift me a magnifying glass and asked me to use it the next time I watch TV?..Is it because you have got some role as a junior artist in some TV serial..a small role..and you are there in the background in some scene?..and you want your dost to use a magnifying glass in every scene and spot you...🤣
Anything for you buddy...I will surely use your gift and spot you even if only your hand is visible on the screen😆
Originally posted by Vidishaa

Thanks a lot for the gift Ariya... I am happy that I have such a good friend like you..why did you gift me a magnifying glass and asked me to use it the next time I watch TV?..Is it because you have got some role as a junior artist in some TV serial..a small role..and you are there in the background in some scene?..and you want your dost to use a magnifying glass in every scene and spot you...🤣
Anything for you buddy...I will surely use your gift and spot you even if only your hand is visible on the screen😆

You had misunderstood me yarr  I gifted this to you as I know that your right side eye is little week  ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by ariyadasa

You had misunderstood me yarr  I gifted this to you as I know that your right side eye is little week  ðŸ¤£

No yaar..you are mistaken..My eyesight was not correct when I was an SKD..the day I got treated, I saw clearly and stopped being SKD..since you are still SKD and call yourself Ariya Bai KElkar, I wish you use it to see your Hero properly... then even you will stop being his deewani😉

No yaar..you are mistaken..My eyesight was not correct when I was an SKD..the day I got treated, I saw clearly and stopped being SKD..since you are still SKD and call yourself Ariya Bai KElkar, I wish you use it to see your Hero properly... then even you will stop being his deewani😉

No yarr still you didn't get well completely . It is a disease that cannot cure completely. Still you need to think on it . ðŸ˜‰

No yarr still you didn't get well completely . It is a disease that cannot cure completely. Still you need to think on it . ðŸ˜‰

nahin yaar..look at yourself..you have got the disease now...even after seeing your Hero dance in award function, you are still his fan?😲..that means you are in need of the glasses..one look at the picture was enough to disgust anybody..but not you..it means you can't see the pictures properly😆

We all are ready to welcome a new year .  2014 a brilliant year as i got to know the correct picture on me thanks a lot Vidisha she gave me a new name . try to change me 
Buddy i know u did't expect a gift for me as i plan it secretely 

shopped every where even in the chennai visit i concern on this matter didn't get any thing intrested 

yesterday i went to get some equipments to my school lab oh god finally i got it 

hope u like this and this will  help u a lot in 2015 please yarr use this when ur watching T.V 
ACCEPT MY GIFT VIDI ðŸ¤—

kyon ji.. why this magnifying glass?

My guesses are:
1) Looking for two bit roles that Jyothika played
2) Non-existing villain roles played by sirjee and sataofy Ariya
3) Search for traffic tweets...

Any luck for me Ariya?😉

nahin yaar..look at yourself..you have got the disease now...even after seeing your Hero dance in award function, you are still his fan?😲..that means you are in need of the glasses..one look at the picture was enough to disgust anybody..but not you..it means you can't see the pictures properly😆

Baalike dono shaant hojao... Dr. Mudra has declared that both of you are pink in your eyes.. I mean.. not pink colour...pink as in pink in health... Samjhaa karo...

Coming to the point... both of you have healthy eyes as you  could see Mallu very well...
Ab dusro ko dekho ya na dekho ki farq padta hai?
Ariya n Vidisha... ðŸ˜ƒ

Jingle all the way... !!!😆

Nice post ... !
Originally posted by bawaswift

Ariya n Vidisha... ðŸ˜ƒ

Jingle all the way... !!!😆

Nice post ... !

😆