Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

//--Bigg Boss Chat Club #24: We Are Going to Ibizaaaaa! (Page 88)

cinnamon IF-Stunnerz
cinnamon
cinnamon

Joined: 04 November 2012
Posts: 28802

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GETGOIN

Originally posted by lovelygirly

Originally posted by GETGOIN

Originally posted by lovelygirly

GG babes.. I did listen to that song Embarrassed
And main dur kahan hoon... I m in ur heart just bend ur head a little and i'll be right in front of u Blushing
i did bend my head...all i see is my shoes...kitna aur bend karu toh batao so that i can see u Ermm
u r also turning into a moment ruiner!!  Shocked
ye sab daf ke waje se hua hai Angry
well u were gone for long...so kya karu Confused
kya karu? well for starters dont get influenced by philanderers sweet heart Ouch

cinnamon IF-Stunnerz
cinnamon
cinnamon

Joined: 04 November 2012
Posts: 28802

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GETGOIN

Originally posted by lovelygirly

Originally posted by GETGOIN

pehle old one toh kaun hai samajh jao Ouch
nandu hi hogi aur kaun Confused
afsos...ye galat jawab hai 
hai?? toh kaun hai daf ki old gf? Shocked
GETGOIN IF-Sizzlerz
GETGOIN
GETGOIN

Joined: 17 January 2013
Posts: 13528

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelygirly

Originally posted by GETGOIN

Originally posted by lovelygirly

Originally posted by GETGOIN

Originally posted by lovelygirly

GG babes.. I did listen to that song Embarrassed
And main dur kahan hoon... I m in ur heart just bend ur head a little and i'll be right in front of u Blushing
i did bend my head...all i see is my shoes...kitna aur bend karu toh batao so that i can see u Ermm
u r also turning into a moment ruiner!!  Shocked
ye sab daf ke waje se hua hai Angry
well u were gone for long...so kya karu Confused
kya karu? well for starters dont get influenced by philanderers sweet heart Ouch
acha n what's for desert? Confused
GETGOIN IF-Sizzlerz
GETGOIN
GETGOIN

Joined: 17 January 2013
Posts: 13528

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelygirly

Originally posted by GETGOIN

Originally posted by lovelygirly

Originally posted by GETGOIN

pehle old one toh kaun hai samajh jao Ouch
nandu hi hogi aur kaun Confused
afsos...ye galat jawab hai 
hai?? toh kaun hai daf ki old gf? Shocked
usse hi puchlo Ermm
GETGOIN IF-Sizzlerz
GETGOIN
GETGOIN

Joined: 17 January 2013
Posts: 13528

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 5:12am | IP Logged
The things i have seen Unhappy
cinnamon IF-Stunnerz
cinnamon
cinnamon

Joined: 04 November 2012
Posts: 28802

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GETGOIN

The things i have seenUnhappy
what have u seen my dear ?
cinnamon IF-Stunnerz
cinnamon
cinnamon

Joined: 04 November 2012
Posts: 28802

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GETGOIN

Originally posted by lovelygirly

kya karu? well for starters dont get influenced by philanderers sweet heartOuch
acha n what's for desert?Confused
for desert u have me Embarrassed
GETGOIN IF-Sizzlerz
GETGOIN
GETGOIN

Joined: 17 January 2013
Posts: 13528

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelygirly

Originally posted by GETGOIN

The things i have seenUnhappy
what have u seen my dear ?
CryCryCry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bigg Boss Chat Club # 21- CAUTION: DANGER AHEAD!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: WreckLass   Replies: 1197   Views: 26049

WreckLass 1197 26049 28 November 2014 at 8:19am by ashdgr8
BIGG BOSS CHAT CLUB # 20: thore thore hm shaitan zara bachana hmse

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: --RockStar--   Replies: 1192   Views: 23085

--RockStar-- 1192 23085 18 November 2014 at 2:51pm by ashdgr8
Bigg Boss CHAT CLUB #19

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: WreckLass   Replies: 1191   Views: 23879

WreckLass 1191 23879 15 November 2014 at 12:15pm by ashdgr8
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: swan20   Replies: 1191   Views: 59204

swan20 1191 59204 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index