Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Priyanka Chopra: I'll do Don 3 if its offered to me (Page 6)

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qazplm

This is exactly why I refuse to believe that Priyanka was planting articles in the beginning. There is NO WAY AT ALL that Shahrukh would have stood by and let ANYONE malign Gauri. Nor do I believe Gauri did anything that supposed blind items suggest. And honestly, Priyanka would not dare have the guts to do that while being friendly with SRK. Say whatever, but she does respect Shahrukh a lot. (or atleast used to until last year)

She may seem to be doing crazy things since last year, but I don't think she did much when the rumors started.

But then why did Karan call out PC for insulting Gauri? Not only that, but Karan also went one step ahead and boycotted PC. She was only invited to his birthday party after SRK stepped in and forced Karan to invite her. Why did Gauri, Suzanne, and her friends ban PC from their parties if she didn't do something? Gauri isn't even the type to randomly boycott someone. 

Edited by chocolover89 - 29 December 2014 at 8:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressionStar_girlScorpio_VelvetBeautyful_Mess

Scorpio_Velvet IF-Sizzlerz
Scorpio_Velvet
Scorpio_Velvet

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

[
I am just having a friendly discussion too :) I hope I'm not being offensive or too aggressive. I actually quite enjoy reading your posts. Yes, both of us have a very different perception of SRK which is what makes this fun :) You are more optimistic than I am. I wish I could be but too many disappointments on that front. 

Actually PC has been acting this way for a long time. Like I said, it is more obvious now because SRK is no longer pretending like PC and him are great friends or whatever. 

Well, there was the whole insulting Gauri everywhere, blind items complaining about how Gauri is too insecure to let SRK work with her and KARAN JOHAR reacting to it, not SRK. But more than that, the whole 'marry me' at events, being excessively touchy-feely, kissing her, hugging her, when you know people are already saying things...ok forget about yourself. What are people going to ask your kids and wife? Forget that, she's a single woman...it's her reputation that is being maligned also. Who wants to be called a home-breaker? At least don't make it worse for her. 
She used to use SRK's name to bully Ranveer/Arjun on Gunday sets. What gave her so much authority or right to do that? 

Really? There was a blind that she used SRK's name to threaten Shahid recently.
briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
before throwing stones at pc i would first throw at shah. he is married with kids, he acted childish, irresponsible and let this ugly acts with pc go on forever. he only stopped when the damage was already done!
pc...of course i hate the b1tch for constantly throwing herself at shah. she comes as an intelligent smart person, but it was sad to see her this behavior. at least she should have taken a step back.

that being said, i feel shah and pc are both good actors and i do want to see them again together. i think pc is one of those few actresses whom shah makes a good jodi. i absolutely loved them together in don and hoping to see them again in series.

its pretty sad that rekha and amit-one of the best jodi's stopped coming together cos of their so called affair, same goes for kareena and shahid after jwm (breakup).

qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

Let's just say that SRK is a very complicated man and a continuous contradiction.

I have been on this forum long enough to know that we view and understand SRK VERY differently. So I wouldn't want to get into a discussion about how we perceive him because that would be a very long and interesting debate.  And we'll just have to agree to disagree about how other things work around him.

I'll agree with you about keeping a distance from her. The way she has started acting, it's best if he continues to just keep it this way. But I'm not sure how he "behaved stupidly" or "fanned the rumors"?

Btw, I hope you know I'm just having a friendly discussion.

I am just having a friendly discussion too :) I hope I'm not being offensive or too aggressive. I actually quite enjoy reading your posts. Yes, both of us have a very different perception of SRK which is what makes this fun :) You are more optimistic than I am. I wish I could be but too many disappointments on that front. 

Actually PC has been acting this way for a long time. Like I said, it is more obvious now because SRK is no longer pretending like PC and him are great friends or whatever. 

Well, there was the whole insulting Gauri everywhere, blind items complaining about how Gauri is too insecure to let SRK work with her and KARAN JOHAR reacting to it, not SRK. But more than that, the whole 'marry me' at events, being excessively touchy-feely, kissing her, hugging her, when you know people are already saying things...ok forget about yourself. What are people going to ask your kids and wife? Forget that, she's a single woman...it's her reputation that is being maligned also. Who wants to be called a home-breaker? At least don't make it worse for her. 
She used to use SRK's name to bully Ranveer/Arjun on Gunday sets. What gave her so much authority or right to do that? 

Okay good. I was hoping I wasn't coming off rude or aggressive since you have been discussing it in such a respectful manner. Embarrassed

Very honestly, I cannot truly comment on Priyanka's actions or intentions. I have no clue what she's been doing or has done. It's only on IF that I come across anything to do with her.

When you talk about "SRK is no longer pretending like PC and him are great friends or whatever," I'm just curious as to when Shah talks about anyone at all if their not working with him in a professional capacity. I'm sure you know SRK isn't actually true friends with anyone from the industry. He just gets extremely close to them while working on a project and completely gets detached as soon as it's over. Obviously, he was talking about her during Don and the promotions that followed. But he has no reason to mention her now at all. But like I said before, he never avoids talking about her. At least I haven't noticed a change in his interviews. (which I'm ridiculously updated on)

But aren't all the things you mentioned just conjecture? And blind items? How are any of these reliable? And like I said, there is no way SRK would have stood by if Priyanka was supposedly maligning Gauri or insulting her in any way. Just no way.

The "marry me" happened way before any of this. The rest of it was promotions. Do you really think SRK is someone who would knowingly do something that he knows will affect his family negatively. NO. Obviously, he wasn't aware of how ridiculously huge this nonsense rumor would be blown by the media. Idealistically, I think he was trusting both the media and people to rely on his committed history to let this rumor wade off.

Was the Ranveer/Arjun thing a blind like Shahid's?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4everangrybreadBeautyful_Mess

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
I feel like I missed so much Bollywood gossip by joining IF late lol.

Question about Karan calling out Priyanka. Was it in a subtle manner without mentioning any names or was it more blatant?

Ohh and I'm enjoying reading different perspectives and opinions on SRK and his inner personal relationships and dynamics with his colleagues. Thanks guys :)
qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

This is exactly why I refuse to believe that Priyanka was planting articles in the beginning. There is NO WAY AT ALL that Shahrukh would have stood by and let ANYONE malign Gauri. Nor do I believe Gauri did anything that supposed blind items suggest. And honestly, Priyanka would not dare have the guts to do that while being friendly with SRK. Say whatever, but she does respect Shahrukh a lot. (or atleast used to until last year)

She may seem to be doing crazy things since last year, but I don't think she did much when the rumors started.

But then why did Karan call out PC for insulting Gauri? Not only that, but Karan also went one step ahead and boycotted PC. She was only invited to his birthday party after SRK stepped in and forced Karan to invite her. Why did Gauri, Suzanne, and her friends ban PC from their parties if she didn't do something? Gauri isn't even the type to randomly boycott someone. 

First, Karan never directly mentioned Gauri. Nor was the tweet so self-explanatory. Yes, it did hint that Priyanka was spreading rumors. Look, I would be lying if I try to figure out what the hell Karan was doing or what his deal with Priyanka was. I have no clue as to what others in Bollywood are doing and the motive behind it. But I can honestly state that my perspective is not charred by media angles, IF speculations.

I just know that if something like this was true, SRK would DEFINITELY not have stayed quiet. Whose Karan to defend her? SRJ would have been the FIRST one. He's done it many times in the past. He fired at a Zoom reporter recently just for putting Gauri in a strange position during an interview. If Priyanka had the guts to target Gauri, he would have showed her, either personally or publically.

Again, most of what you are stating is conjecture and blind items folklore. Who confirmed that SRK stepped in and made anything happen? Gauri isn't the type to get into these Bollywood politics, period. Priyanka was never one to attend SRK's parties, in fact I would say hardly at all. So it's not like Gauri suddenly stopped the invites.

Okay I'm out for now. Too much discussion on a topic I don't even particularly enjoy talking aboutLOL

Edited by qazplm - 29 December 2014 at 9:51pm
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
I do take news published with a pinch of salt, but that doesn't mean everything published is completely false. 
Anyways, I think we will have to agree to disagree about this. I don't want to continue too much on this when I believe SRK has long moved on :) 
WreckTangle. Senior Member
WreckTangle.
WreckTangle.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Ah peecee shah would be more than happy to hear this ROFL

Go to top