Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Priyanka Chopra: I'll do Don 3 if its offered to me (Page 5)

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qazplm

SRK and Gauri live by their kids. If you even know 10% of SRK, then you would know that his life lies in those kids. But since the past few years, they were growing up and have much more of an individual life. So, Shah-Gauri decided to have another child. Even before SRK said all this recently at a summit, I already had figured it out. How? Coz I have followed him so closely over the years, and his sadness of the kids growing up was so obvious through his tweets, interviews.

Hmm interesting.   What happens when AbRam grows and goes to boarding school like Aryan?  They were married for years before Aryan was born and even knew each other or were together for years before that.  Sounds to me like they just forgot how to be a couple for each other beyond just parents to Aryan and Suhana.  Or they lost interest in each other.  AbRam is a cute adorable child and I'm sure he will grow up with a lot of love and affection.  As long as they are all happy now and know that they will be happy and fulfilled when they are in their 60s or 70s or old old age.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpression

KhanYouGoAway IF-Dazzler
KhanYouGoAway
KhanYouGoAway

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Can't wait till they make a Don 3. 
Don 2 is the best action flick in Bollywood history IMO. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angrybreadBeautyful_Mess

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

See firstly, I really don't think SRK thinks so much before attending these events. I have followed his career for years and it's just the feeling I have gathered about him. I do believe him when he says he doesn't check to see if someone is coming to an event/party. (was in context to Salman some years ago). And honestly, how would he even know for every single appearance? And I understand why you would think Shah is not attending, what is Priyanka's reason then?

Again, who knows why he attends some stuff and doesn't for others. It's not like he's been to every party that Dilip Kumar has thrown. With Arpita's wedding, he had said that there was stuff going on at home and that's why he couldn't have traveled. Later, Gauri mentioned that Abram had become sick. He probably only attended the reception (extremely late in the night) because it was near his house. Also, Gauri didn't attend because of that.

Yes, SRK is the kind of person who would rather leave something than replace people. But this was a huge collaboration and had been in the works for quite a while. It would be quite difficult for him to get out. But Cineyug was part of this collaboration, basically his home ground, and if he really wanted, he could have. And Priyanka was never going to host with him. She was always announced as a performance, just like Jaqueline and Varun. The media naturally gave it their own twist. Neither did Varun host with SRK...he did a performance and had a 5 minute interaction with SRK. Not sure if the girls did. 

Honestly, I don't think SRK cares about this rumor much. (especially since it's not talked much at all anymore) Yes it probably annoys him when it comes up or is mentioned, but I really do think he's mostly oblivious to it.

I have followed SRK for quite a while too and if there's one thing I've learned about him is that he's a smooth talker. He's VERY good at figuring out what you want to hear and he will say it, but in reality it means nothing. I don't believe 90% of the things he says anyways. 

It's not his job but his PR's or his manager's job to figure out who's attending and along with organizers they make sure that no awkward interactions happen. 

Whatever his reasons are, on purpose or coincidental, I am GLAD he's avoiding her. It's something he should have done a long long time ago. Like anonymous said, he behaved very stupidly initially about it..he pretty much fanned the rumors to such an extent that it was unbearable..and let PC think she can insult his family freely. It was only when his reputation went down in the pits and people started saying he married PC or will marry her that he woke up from whatever ego trip he was on and stopped. I neither want to see Don3 (sriously the second one was so boring and din't even make the kind of money expected!) or any other movie with them together. They repulse me together and I don't feel bad about missing any 'chemistry' or whatever. I don't think there's anything bad or wrong about SRK avoiding PC. 

It wasn't just the media about IGT. The promos for the event were about SRK-PC also. So the makers/organizers were trying to cash in on their 'rumors.'

I think SRK is cautious about the rumor resurfacing. 

Edited by chocolover89 - 29 December 2014 at 7:48pm

QueenExpression

qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

See firstly, I really don't think SRK thinks so much before attending these events. I have followed his career for years and it's just the feeling I have gathered about him. I do believe him when he says he doesn't check to see if someone is coming to an event/party. (was in context to Salman some years ago). And honestly, how would he even know for every single appearance? And I understand why you would think Shah is not attending, what is Priyanka's reason then?

Again, who knows why he attends some stuff and doesn't for others. It's not like he's been to every party that Dilip Kumar has thrown. With Arpita's wedding, he had said that there was stuff going on at home and that's why he couldn't have traveled. Later, Gauri mentioned that Abram had become sick. He probably only attended the reception (extremely late in the night) because it was near his house. Also, Gauri didn't attend because of that.

Yes, SRK is the kind of person who would rather leave something than replace people. But this was a huge collaboration and had been in the works for quite a while. It would be quite difficult for him to get out. But Cineyug was part of this collaboration, basically his home ground, and if he really wanted, he could have. And Priyanka was never going to host with him. She was always announced as a performance, just like Jaqueline and Varun. The media naturally gave it their own twist. Neither did Varun host with SRK...he did a performance and had a 5 minute interaction with SRK. Not sure if the girls did. 

Honestly, I don't think SRK cares about this rumor much. (especially since it's not talked much at all anymore) Yes it probably annoys him when it comes up or is mentioned, but I really do think he's mostly oblivious to it.

I have followed SRK for quite a while too and if there's one thing I've learned about him is that he's a smooth talker. He's VERY good at figuring out what you want to hear and he will say it, but in reality it means nothing. I don't believe 90% of the things he says anyways. 

It's not his job but his PR's or his manager's job to figure out who's attending and along with organizers they make sure that no awkward interactions happen. 

Whatever his reasons are, on purpose or coincidental, I am GLAD he's avoiding her. It's something he should have done a long long time ago. Like anonymous said, he behaved very stupidly initially about it..he pretty much fanned the rumors to such an extent that it was unbearable..and let PC think she can insult his family freely. It was only when his reputation went down in the pits and people started saying he married PC or will marry her that he woke up from whatever ego trip he was on and stopped. I neither want to see Don3 (sriously the second one was so boring and din't even make the kind of money expected!) or any other movie with them together. They repulse me together and I don't feel bad about missing any 'chemistry' or whatever. I don't think there's anything bad or wrong about SRK avoiding PC. 

It wasn't just the media about IGT. The promos for the event were about SRK-PC also. So the makers/organizers were trying to cash in on their 'rumors.'

I think SRK is cautious about the rumor resurfacing. 

Let's just say that SRK is a very complicated man and a continuous contradiction.

I have been on this forum long enough to know that we view and understand SRK VERY differently. So I wouldn't want to get into a discussion about how we perceive him because that would be a very long and interesting debate.  And we'll just have to agree to disagree about how other things work around him.

I'll agree with you about keeping a distance from her. The way she has started acting, it's best if he continues to just keep it this way. But I'm not sure how he "behaved stupidly" or "fanned the rumors"?

Btw, I hope you know I'm just having a friendly discussion.

anonymous39 IF-Dazzler
anonymous39
anonymous39

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
I was on his side until Priyanka started planting articles against Gauri in newspapers.  How cheap is that?  Why go after someone's wife, who's not even a celebrity? At that time, Gauri and her friends had all banded together to keep Priyanka out of their parties.  I think she was not even invited to the Krissh parties even though she starred in it because Suzanne kept her out.  

There was obviously something fishy going on.  Karan Johar even reacted against Priyanka on twitter when stories were planted against Gauri.  

And what was SRK doing? Going around telling everyone what great friends they are and talking to her on twitter.  Wouldn't you consider that pretty stupid?

Edited by anonymous39 - 29 December 2014 at 8:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiery.FawkesQueenExpressionStar_girlgilmoresTheRager

qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous39

I was on his side until Priyanka started planting articles against Gauri in newspapers.  How cheap is that?  Why go after someone's wife, who's not even a celebrity? At that time, Gauri and her friends had all banded together to keep Priyanka out of their parties.  I think she was not even invited to the Krissh parties even though she starred in it because Suzanne kept her out.  

There was obviously something fishy going on.  Karan Johar even reacted against Priyanka on twitter when stories were planted against Gauri.  

And what was SRK doing? Going around telling everyone what great friends they are and talking to her on twitter.  Wouldn't you consider that pretty stupid?

This is exactly why I refuse to believe that Priyanka was planting articles in the beginning. There is NO WAY AT ALL that Shahrukh would have stood by and let ANYONE malign Gauri. Nor do I believe Gauri did anything that supposed blind items suggest. And honestly, Priyanka would not dare have the guts to do that while being friendly with SRK. Say whatever, but she does respect Shahrukh a lot. (or atleast used to until last year)

She may seem to be doing crazy things since last year, but I don't think she did much when the rumors started.
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

Let's just say that SRK is a very complicated man and a continuous contradiction.

I have been on this forum long enough to know that we view and understand SRK VERY differently. So I wouldn't want to get into a discussion about how we perceive him because that would be a very long and interesting debate.  And we'll just have to agree to disagree about how other things work around him.

I'll agree with you about keeping a distance from her. The way she has started acting, it's best if he continues to just keep it this way. But I'm not sure how he "behaved stupidly" or "fanned the rumors"?

Btw, I hope you know I'm just having a friendly discussion.

I am just having a friendly discussion too :) I hope I'm not being offensive or too aggressive. I actually quite enjoy reading your posts. Yes, both of us have a very different perception of SRK which is what makes this fun :) You are more optimistic than I am. I wish I could be but too many disappointments on that front. 

Actually PC has been acting this way for a long time. Like I said, it is more obvious now because SRK is no longer pretending like PC and him are great friends or whatever. 

Well, there was the whole insulting Gauri everywhere, blind items complaining about how Gauri is too insecure to let SRK work with her and KARAN JOHAR reacting to it, not SRK. But more than that, the whole 'marry me' at events, being excessively touchy-feely, kissing her, hugging her, when you know people are already saying things...ok forget about yourself. What are people going to ask your kids and wife? Forget that, she's a single woman...it's her reputation that is being maligned also. Who wants to be called a home-breaker? At least don't make it worse for her. 
She used to use SRK's name to bully Ranveer/Arjun on Gunday sets. What gave her so much authority or right to do that? 

QueenExpression

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
I hope Don 3 happens and PC is there. I loved them in Don series

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4everbriahna

Go to top