Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Priyanka Chopra: I'll do Don 3 if its offered to me (Page 4)

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous39

^Nobody has friends in the industry.  They all pretend or they get along while they're making a movie together and promoting it.
For Preep 
All bad = SRK..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qazplm

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
I will do Dhoom 4 is its offered to me. Smile
IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueenExpression

^ I have the same question. Never knew Srk and Preity had a problem. 

I knew about them.  But I always wondered if there ever was anything to the whole SRK/PC rumors.  I know they started a while back but did that one picture of her pinky in his pocket exasperate matters in the media?  I mean didn't Rani also used to blush and giggle around and about SRK?  There has never been any SRK/Rani rumors.  And I hate to bring a small child into this debate but was AbRam really a last ditch effort to save a failing marriage?  

QueenExpression

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

salman preity r friends fake friends would not offer crores to help one in need

^Nobody has friends in the industry.  They all pretend or they get along while they're making a movie together and promoting it.
qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Originally posted by qazplm

Yes, I'm pretty sure that they have been present at a lot of the same events. Honestly I don't keep track of anyone else's attendance except if it's SRK. I only know this since members have discussed it on SRK forums. But on the top of my mind, this year's Color's Party, last year's Zee Cine Awards, Hello Awards. 

It's like the media forever questioning if SRK attended events that Salman was not attending. But that never happened. Plus like someone pointed out, did anyone wonder if they attended the same events before the fight happened. Just because it's being scrutinized now doesn't mean things have been any different.

No from what I have followed of SRK, it's completely the same situation that happened with Ash.
It could also be compared to what happened with Preity after Dil Se. He has admitted quite a few times that he gave up a couple of movies, ads, shows just to avoid being in  any professional space with her. It was only after he got over the awkwardness that he was able to finally work with her. 

He has gotten extremely awkward with Priyanka and that's why he's keeping his distance. But if he sees her somewhere, he will probably be corteous and normal. Like you mentioned the IGT event, he was announced as the main host a couple of months ago. All the other stars came on board much later. If he was trying to avoid Priyanka, he would have asked them to not sign her on. But he's in a situation where even though he's awkward with her, he's trying to keep it professionally polite.

But yes, I have to agree with Priyanka attempting to use the rumor for whatever reasons. It's too obvious now. She really needs to stop. It would be better if SRK realizes this and then has an actual legit reason to avoid her.

Actually I only look at who came to what event to see what they wear. LOL But, I have noticed that since AbRam's birth, SRK has made an extra effort to not be seen at the same parties/events PC is at. There was something for Dilip Kumar a while back. He missed it. PC was present. I remember this b/c I was surprised SRK would miss something for DK despite being present in the city. There's been a few others like Arpita's wedding ...they attended different functions I believe. At first I used to think it was a coincidence but it became a little more apparent to me as time went by. There will be very few instances that they are at the same events at the same time in the last one year. Unfortunately the way SRK let the rumor play out in the media and even fanned it, people will always end up scrutinizing.

I understand your point about the awkwardness but I will have to agree to disagree :) 
About IGT event, from what I understand about SRK he is not the type to get people replaced (unless the person who can do the replacing is a really good friend that he wouldn't mind saying this too), he prefers to leave himself. In case of IGT, there was probably a contract signed already and he couldn't back out...so instead he made sure he hosted with Varun, when the promos said it would be PC. 

As for PC, she has IMHO  used it when she needs to be in news. It's just obvious more now because he is avoiding her. I used to wonder why he doesn't tell her to stop. Now I know why. He took a leaf out of Ranbir's book. When you keep talking about a piece of unresponsive wood...people will eventually think the one doing the talking is crazy. I'm sure SRK realizes what she's doing. He's not dumb. 

See firstly, I really don't think SRK thinks so much before attending these events. I have followed his career for years and it's just the feeling I have gathered about him. I do believe him when he says he doesn't check to see if someone is coming to an event/party. (was in context to Salman some years ago). And honestly, how would he even know for every single appearance? And I understand why you would think Shah is not attending, what is Priyanka's reason then?

Again, who knows why he attends some stuff and doesn't for others. It's not like he's been to every party that Dilip Kumar has thrown. With Arpita's wedding, he had said that there was stuff going on at home and that's why he couldn't have traveled. Later, Gauri mentioned that Abram had become sick. He probably only attended the reception (extremely late in the night) because it was near his house. Also, Gauri didn't attend because of that.

Yes, SRK is the kind of person who would rather leave something than replace people. But this was a huge collaboration and had been in the works for quite a while. It would be quite difficult for him to get out. But Cineyug was part of this collaboration, basically his home ground, and if he really wanted, he could have. And Priyanka was never going to host with him. She was always announced as a performance, just like Jaqueline and Varun. The media naturally gave it their own twist. Neither did Varun host with SRK...he did a performance and had a 5 minute interaction with SRK. Not sure if the girls did. 

Honestly, I don't think SRK cares about this rumor much. (especially since it's not talked much at all anymore) Yes it probably annoys him when it comes up or is mentioned, but I really do think he's mostly oblivious to it.

Beautyful_Mess

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Preity told a magazine or a journalist that SRK was a flirt.  SRK got offended and started avoiding her. He even rejected Mission Kashmir because Preity was in it. 

SRK is not dumb usually but I think he's been pretty dumb about Priyanka in the past.  She was taking out articles against Gauri through her PR calling her insecure and all sorts of stuff.  Even then, SRK was talking to Priyanka on twitter and telling media what great friends they are. 

Maybe he just wanted to keep things normal instead of creating a fuss in public. Who knows? But I suspect he genuinely enjoyed all the attention Priyanka gave him.  The way she would blush and giggle, always choose him as the No.1 star, and bloat up his ego.  It was around the time Salman and Aamir started doing really well and SRK was slipping.

Personally I don't think Preity was wrong. SRK is a flirt - I don't think he really means it but he knows the audience enjoys it.  Like all his stupid antics like singing "marry me" to Priyanka at some function. He was always like that with everyone, overly touchy feely, kissing and hugging, making dirty jokes, etc.

At this age, he needs to stop. It doesn't look good.  If there's one good thing about the Priyanka rumors, it's that SRK doesn't seem to act like that with anyone anymore. I think he learned his lesson.  

Preity never told a journalist. She just mentioned it to a few people around the sets and SRK got wind of it. They never discussed it with each other and so the problem just exacerbated until KHNH happened.  Years later, Preity admitted that since she was new and nave to the ways of filmmaking, she might have misunderstood SRK's nature and intentions. Similarly, SRK mentioned that he should have been more careful and proper knowing that she was someone who had just entered the film industry.  He still teases her all the time, claiming how she believes he's a big flirt.

SRK is a fun natural flirt. He literally flirts with anyone and everyone. There's no woman he probably doesn't flirt with. But he does it in such a respectful manner, or maybe the way he behaves while saying it, does not make you question it at all.

Lol the rumors have not affected him one bit.LOL Just go and watch his interviews with Anushka and Deepika. I'm actually glad the HNY interviews were not posted on IF, the way Deepika and SRK used to behave, IF would have a field day.LOL The only reason people don't have a reason to link them is that Deepika has a lot of present and history surrounding her dating life.

Edited by qazplm - 29 December 2014 at 5:30pm

Beautyful_Mess

qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Originally posted by QueenExpression

^ I have the same question. Never knew Srk and Preity had a problem. 

I knew about them.  But I always wondered if there ever was anything to the whole SRK/PC rumors.  I know they started a while back but did that one picture of her pinky in his pocket exasperate matters in the media?  I mean didn't Rani also used to blush and giggle around and about SRK?  There has never been any SRK/Rani rumors.  And I hate to bring a small child into this debate but was AbRam really a last ditch effort to save a failing marriage?  

So many actresses gush about SRK all the time. It became special because Priyanka overdid it. As a SRK fan, I can clearly tell that like any other fangirl, she's in awe of SRK, she's in love with SRK, she's just completely amazed by him. And you can see that. Plus, Priyanka was single and doesn't have the best of reputation off-screen with married men. So it's also easier to believe.

SRK and Gauri live by their kids. If you even know 10% of SRK, then you would know that his life lies in those kids. But since the past few years, they were growing up and have much more of an individual life. So, Shah-Gauri decided to have another child. Even before SRK said all this recently at a summit, I already had figured it out. How? Coz I have followed him so closely over the years, and his sadness of the kids growing up was so obvious through his tweets, interviews.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressionangrybreadBeautyful_Mess

Go to top