Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Priyanka Chopra: I'll do Don 3 if its offered to me

ablazedmelody IF-Rockerz
ablazedmelody
ablazedmelody

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
I'll do Don 3 if it's offered to me!
Priyanka Chopra gets chatty about her forthcoming films, her talent development deal with ABC Television Studios and comes clean on certain rumours

Dec 29, 2014

It's been an eventful year for Priyanka Chopra with Mary Kom being one of the most acclaimed films. Moreover, she also has two big films coming up next year - Dil Dhadkne Do and Bajirao Mastani. And of course, her deal with ABC Television Studios has been the icing on the cake. We chat with the desi girl about the year gone by, and the one to come.

So how's the year 2014 been for you? 

I would say it has been bitter sweet. The loss of my dad is something that I have not processed yet. It's been a year and a half now but it's still fresh. My friends say that it will always stay fresh, but every time something great happens, I don't' have him around to share it with. So the magnitude of good things cuts down to half instantly. But in terms of work, it has been amazing. Strangely for me, whether my films do well or not, I have always had a consistent relationship with my work. My career has always stood by me as a rock.

You recently signed an exclusive deal with ABC Television Studios.And the rumours are that you'll be a part of a sitcom made by them. Is it true? 

I haven't decided what genre it going to be yet. So the idea is that it's a talent development deal, they have signed me as talent and now they will develop a show around me. So I'll go ( to LA) in January, for about two months. And I'll be sitting with the best writers, directors and producers, who will pitch ideas to me. If I like it, I'll do it and if I don't, I won't. But I think as an actor, it's an incredible experience because it's a first for an Indian. I haven't decided on what it will be as yet; however, it won't be a sitcom. But the only thing that I know is I don't want it to be a reality show, it has to be fiction.

A lot of your fans on Twitter have been requesting for Don 3. Is the film happening any time soon? 

As of now, Don 3 is not happening, that's what Ritesh ( Sidhwani) has told me. But you should speak to them about it; people have been asking me for years about this film. If it comes to me, of course I'll do it. I love Roma's character in Don.

There were reports that you've singed Omung Kumar's next.

Omung hasn't offered me his film. Of course, he told me about what he is doing next, as a friend, but he hasn't spoken to me about the film officially yet.

Tell us something about your experience shooting for Bajirao Mastani.

It's one of the best experiences of my life. I am a huge Sanjay Leela Bhansali fan.

And it's one of the most difficult parts I have done. First of the all, because of the heart breaking role, I feel emotionally depleted after I come home post the shoot; secondly because Sanjay sir is such a sensitive filmmaker and he has huge expectations of me may be. But we really push each other and I am a director's actor. I think we have this amazing creative space, which becomes very exhaustive at the end of the day. It's just an amazing experience and he is an amazing filmmaker.

Has your maiden production venture Madamji been postponed?

We have pushed it by a few months because Bajirao Mastani got a little pushed and we went over by a few days. Madamji is on pre- production right now and I don't want to compromise on it. I don't want to shoot a little bit right now and then some part of it later. So I would rather shoot ( for the entire film) later. Also, I have to go for my ABC deal in January anyway, so we decided that we will work on the film from start to finish once I come back.

And what's happening on your next single? 

You know because of Dil Dhadakne Do and Bajirao Mastani, I didn't end up going to LA to figure out music. But now when I am going ( there) I will work on that too. So yes, there will be more news on it later.

QueenExpression Goldie
QueenExpression
QueenExpression

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
It seems like all is not well between her and Srk. Because if they are still in good terms she wouldn't say IF offered to me. She was the heroine for both films..why the if? *edit* title is misleading but she still says if it comes to me. Who else would it go too if they are making D3. And other than the PC and Srk shippers I don't think anyone wants this film to be made. From what I heard the second Don was not good and not many liked the film. 

And why all of a sudden PC is giving so many interviews. It's not like she has a new movie coming out. Trying to stay in the news? 

Okay why she saying it's a first for Indian as if she's the first one getting a sitcom. Confused She's self promoting again and it just rubs me off the wrong way. 

Edited by QueenExpression - 28 December 2014 at 5:23pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hakuna-MatataaG..OATBeingChevianitarani

Hakuna-Matataa IF-Rockerz
Hakuna-Matataa
Hakuna-Matataa

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
m sure u will do it...in fact u won't even mind doing it free of charge Evil Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaThe-Voice-PiKaChu-G..OATilovedhanjanird

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
You won't be offered the film anyways if it's made. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedhanjanird

DY.chakravarty IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedhanjanird

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
fingers crossed.
fivestars IF-Sizzlerz
fivestars
fivestars

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
R u sure u will do it even when srk was not offered for Don 3?WinkLOL