Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Tere Hoke Rahenge........" I Love You " (Page 8)

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ultimaterudra

Originally posted by Leesan

What a beautiful job Shweta , you always manage to create magic in whatever you do! 
Truthfully, I can be really ambivalent about this love story of SaAz , sometimes it just doesn't quite do it or me, and I can't seem to put my finger on it. But your fantastic  collages and this gorgeous vm, somehow succeed in capturing the essence of their story, very convincing indeed! Cheers! Clap

Hi L Hug

Can't Thank You enough for stopping and commenting on my VM ...i am honored ...praises coming from you Embarrassed Too bad you can't connect too the leads ...I would love to have you with me on this journey . ...But I am grateful for your willingness to still make time and watch my VM Tongue

Truly Shweta, the honor and pleasure  are all mine! Smile   It's not so much that I don't connect to the leads, they're an attractive couple with good characterization. It's just that I don't feel as excited about their love story somehow Confused  I want to anticipate  their realization of love and their coming together eventually,but there are just too many roadblocks in the form of hidden agendas, skeletons in closets, deep dark secrets that work against it for me. I mean how is one supposed to get excited about their romantic interactions when you know it's all a fake devious plot on the part of the very married male lead? Sigh...I'm trying ,I'm trying to give his aspect a lot of latitude but it keeps getting in the way! Embarrassed

Well now that the truth is about to be revealed , lets see how this goes. I would have hated to see a marriage happening without full disclosure. Hope there's no marriage between anyone anytime soon ! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shwets-

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Truly Shweta, the honor and pleasure  are all mine! Smile   It's not so much that I don't connect to the leads, they're an attractive couple with good characterization. It's just that I don't feel as excited about their love story somehow Confused  I want to anticipate  their realization of love and their coming together eventually,but there are just too many roadblocks in the form of hidden agendas, skeletons in closets, deep dark secrets that work against it for me. I mean how is one supposed to get excited about their romantic interactions when you know it's all a fake devious plot on the part of the very married male lead? Sigh...I'm trying ,I'm trying to give his aspect a lot of latitude but it keeps getting in the way! Embarrassed

Well now that the truth is about to be revealed , lets see how this goes. I would have hated to see a marriage happening without full disclosure. Hope there's no marriage between anyone anytime soon ! Wink

L ,

I understand where you are coming from . I don't like the cookie box fitted love stories they are boring ...What attracted me to Humsafars besides the leads was the story it's grey ...very real . Marriage is not on cards was my prediction, and I think I may be right . ...can't see marriage happening any time soon ...but then we  know what TRP pressures can do Ouch

Leesan

TeriGalliyan. IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan.
TeriGalliyan.

FF Graphicer

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
The quote is just perfect! How do you manage to find such apt quotes?
The VM is splendid! You made relive the entire week again, such beautiful scenes. 

Thanks for the PM Shwetz :)

Edited by TeriGalliyan. - 29 December 2014 at 11:18pm

-Shwets-

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TeriGalliyan.

The quote is just perfect! How do you manage to find such apt quotes?
The VM is splendid! You made relive the entire week again, such beautiful scenes. 

Thanks for the PM Shwetz :)

Thnaks for stopping  and commenting ...Glad you liked the quote and VM Big smile 
-Fedex- Goldie
-Fedex-
-Fedex-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Hi Shweta!!! amazing post..love the song and love the video!! sorry for the late reply been away from the forum. Hope your well Smile

-Shwets-

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fedex-

Hi Shweta!!! amazing post..love the song and love the video!! sorry for the late reply been away from the forum. Hope your well Smile

Hey ,

It's never too late ...Thanks for commenting and liking the VM Big smile
hpr123 Groupbie
hpr123
hpr123

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Lovely VM. Thanks.

Edited by hpr123 - 30 December 2014 at 7:27am

-Shwets-

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hpr123

Lovely VM. Thanks.

You are welcome ...glad you enjoyed the VM .

Go to top