Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Tere Hoke Rahenge........" I Love You " (Page 7)

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashi_mania

Shweta can u plz upload the video on some other site...dailymotion is not working for me since d past couple of weeks Ouch

Have a busy morning will upload on Tumblr and will post the link ...Sorry you are having trouble with Dailymotion .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi_mania

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ultimaterudra

Originally posted by ashi_mania

Shweta can u plz upload the video on some other site...dailymotion is not working for me since d past couple of weeks Ouch

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Have a busy morning will upload on Tumblr and will post the link ...Sorry you are having trouble with Dailymotion .</font>

Plz dont say sorry yaar...u can upload it as per ur convinience...am in no hurry Big smile

-Shwets-

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Shweta you make such awesome Vms , and this one is my favorite one Embarrassed How beautifully you highlighted Arzoo's innocent first love Big smile I feel like making Vms againSmile Anyways, just loved the song selection and how you combined few dialogues ClapClap

Originally posted by ultimaterudra

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close." 
~Pablo Neruda , 101 Love Sonnets

THIS ! Beautiful Heart

-Shwets-

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
What a beautiful job Shweta , you always manage to create magic in whatever you do! 
Truthfully, I can be really ambivalent about this love story of SaAz , sometimes it just doesn't quite do it or me, and I can't seem to put my finger on it. But your fantastic  collages and this gorgeous vm, somehow succeed in capturing the essence of their story, very convincing indeed! Cheers! Clap

-Shwets-

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rojaa-

Shweta you make such awesome Vms , and this one is my favorite one Embarrassed How beautifully you highlighted Arzoo's innocent first love Big smile I feel like making Vms againSmile Anyways, just loved the song selection and how you combined few dialogues ClapClap

THIS ! Beautiful Heart

You are generous...Thank You Embarrassed Can you make a VM plz ...I have not seen your work ...would love too though Tongue
-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

What a beautiful job Shweta , you always manage to create magic in whatever you do! 
Truthfully, I can be really ambivalent about this love story of SaAz , sometimes it just doesn't quite do it or me, and I can't seem to put my finger on it. But your fantastic  collages and this gorgeous vm, somehow succeed in capturing the essence of their story, very convincing indeed! Cheers! Clap

Hi L Hug

Can't Thank You enough for stopping and commenting on my VM ...i am honored ...praises coming from you Embarrassed Too bad you can't connect too the leads ...I would love to have you with me on this journey . ...But I am grateful for your willingness to still make time and watch my VM Tongue

Leesan

MarathiMulgi Senior Member
MarathiMulgi
MarathiMulgi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Excellent VM ClapClap.  I had not heard this song before. Suits very well here. The addition of dialogues keeps it relevant to Saaz.  Very nice. Thank you.

-Shwets-

-Shwets- IF-Rockerz
-Shwets-
-Shwets-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MarathiMulgi

Excellent VM ClapClap.  I had not heard this song before. Suits very well here. The addition of dialogues keeps it relevant to Saaz.  Very nice. Thank you.

Hey ,

Thanks for commenting and liking the VM ...Btw, you are not the only one who has not heard the song .

Go to top