Qubool Hai

F32: SundayDriver - Darker Side of You

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Sunday Driver | Darker Side of You

by 2 FORUM 32 on DECEMBER 28, 2014

An introspective Sunday for me. While we all believe us to be essential good people. Mostly honest, straight forward, loyal and of course other virtuous qualities. We tend to be an ostrich with the head in the sand when it comes to seeing our own darker side.

Be it an aggressive person, a conniving manipulator or even a blind follower. Of course, being obsessive is about something or even someone is a side of us we rarely explore. There is a villain within us who doest rear its head most of the time when we are all sunny and good natured but we must acknowledge that they exist. And yes, when circumstances or situations change in our lives, the villain takes over the good and one tends to take a path of no-return where redemption is not possible.

Today, I mulled over the villains we see in television series that I cover and see if there is a Tanveer, a Razia, a Khala or a Khalu, a Kurti Aapa, an Anam or an Alvira within me and to what extent.

Qubool Hai - Forum 32-8358

Tanveer is my favourite for who would not want to be invincible.  I know I am not and would love it if I could be that. This cat does have nine lives. Blind as a bat yet she finds things people with 20/20 vision have difficulty seeing.. So yeah I want that "divya drishti".  Now, what did you think, I shall look for qualities that would really make me villain? Nah! I am such a person who only sees the best in people and want to emulate their best qualities (*making innocent eyes*).  You must have thought I would want qualities of a murderer of not one two but may be the saat khoon maafvariety. On second thought, why not. if I were given this boon, I might be able to dig up a list of people I would rather dig out.

Qubool Hai - urlremoved-7557

Now comes my second favourtite, Razia Begum, lovingly called Mumani. Now, she is epitome of a hell hath no fury... She lived it. She killed the woman who dared to have an affair with her husband and gave birth to a child. A love child. And that was her raaz for a long long time. Everyone has secrets and surely hers may be devastating enough to put her behind bars but yeah, I would definitely want to be able to keep a secret for a long time.

Qubool Hai - urlremoved-8367

Now here are two people whom I would love to emulate. The pile on quality of theirs is astounding. The freeloaders. I feel there are at least two people on this earth whom Tanveer cannot fathom. Be it their intentions or whether they are her followers or self serving people. I would like to be self serving. Yes. I will. Now, does anyone know how do I achieve that? Of course, watching Khala and Khalu has helped a lot. But I have not even reached first base.

Humsafars- Forum 32-7453

Anam for me is a style icon. How to be a first class bit of a ch and show it. Sweet as saccharine and bitter as gourd. She is like a chess master who moves pawns here and there not to win the game but to spoil it. Then there is Alvira. Now she is mysterious. Is she well meaning mother, mother in law or again a woman with self serving agenda? There are layers to her which an innocent person like Arzoo can't make out and I surely am no match for her strategies. Can I sit at her knee and learn a few tricks? Could be handy for certain things in life.

humsafars - Forum 32-7707

Kurti Aapa is one who is self professed "kurti cheez". Get the pun right. And you see, I believe good girls go to heaven but bad girls have all the fun.

So, yes, I explored the dark side of me and found myself wanting. While I am not pure as driven snow, I have yet to cultivate qualities that would make me villain material for sure.

Does a villain exist in me? Of course, it exists in all of us. I just hope that there be no circumstances that drive me to be the dark side of me.

Now, I know some of you would call me a villain for now giving you pictures, interviews and other wishes fulfilled. But you see, it is not me, it is circumstances that make me not give all that you want (pleading innocently).

Have a happy sunday and do look within ever so often so that the villain within never awakens

Edited by TheImbecile - 28 December 2014 at 3:08pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

delkajazmeenfarz_parachuteAnnzSageflower7RaingoddessShaitaanKiKhala

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
East or west Razia was the bestEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennet

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top