Not Fair. - Important message to CVs

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hear me out. I'm not here to whine why Yuvraj isn't falling in love with Suhani fast enough.
I don't mind Yuvraj taking a bit more time falling in love/being conflicted whether his friendship with Suhani has turned into love, but the advantage Soumya and 3 evil musketeers over Suhani and the fact that Suhani doesn't know the crap/lies she's been fed by her loved ones from Day 1 bothers me the most. That's not fair and it's definitely not realistic, no lover or wife or friend takes all these hints unnoticed. More so ever which parent leaves their child in the dark for this long or lets them go in a loveless marriage? A few weeks back when Suhani was sent back home with the whole medicine mishaps should have been a red flag for Suhani's father and he should have told her the truth. Yuvraj should also be more responsible and tell Suhani the truth, he definitely knows that he deserves better and if he doesn't want to let her go, then he should question himself, "why don't I want to let her go? Does she mean something more? What does she mean to me and what right do I carry to hold her back?" 

What I found ridiculous in yesterday's episode is when Soumya saw her divorce papers she had tears in her eyes!! Hello!!!! You were just preaching 2 minutes ago how Yuvraj was yours and will always be yours even after knowing your BEST FRIEND FROM CHILDHOOD LOVES HIM. Soumya even if Yuvraj doesn't love Suhani (which you know, you said it yourself...the episode which Dadi found out the truth, why are you still trying to confirm it? (CVs blooper on your part), and let alone trying to break their marriage and taking your friend's place?) I don't know if Soumya sees how bad she's looking right now. If you see something going wrong with your loved ones, you do your best to help if you can or stay away from it so they can learn to solve it themselves, you DO NOT try to create more differences between them. 

I wish Soumya would have taken this much effort to stand up in front her in laws and to save her marriage instead. She should understand manipulation and hate that more than anyone, considering her husband was manipulated by his family (he too can't think, hence a perfect couple) to consistently be upset with her. 

Suhani DESERVES TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH, she NEEDS to find out the truth, it is NOT FAIR to her as a person, or a character to get this treatment. Nothing is worse than knowing everything you lived was a lie, doesn't matter that Yuvraj is changing, he too is at fault for trying to keep Suhani in a marriage if he can't see a future in it. 

Everyone except those who don't know the truth which at this point is Suhani's mom and sister is responsible for keeping Suhani in the dark. 

CVs STOP  dragging the show just to get more episodes, think of a story beyond Suhani finding out the truth, there is so much Yuvraj and his family has to redeem. As much as I want Suhani and Yuvraj together, I want Yuvraj to win her, and to show her that he does love her. 
Really nice post agree with you, Suhani is such a nice person and she doesn't deserve this lie and hate she is getting

She always thinks about everyone and always there for people who need her
Agree Suhani's dad should have told her about Yuvraj

I can't believe Souyma was crying but she wants Yuvraj what is wrong with her no matter what she wants she should leave Yuvraj and Suhani alone they are married and need to be left alone

What makes Souyma think Yuvraj will want anything to do with her now, she is delusional and needs to stop trying to take Yuvraj from suhani
My thoughts exactly! Plus i was wondering why pratima hasn't told Suhani the truth? What if yuvraj doesn't fall in love with Suhani (not that i want that to happen) then  is she willing to let her son stay in a loveless marriage for the rest of his life and for suhani to think that he loves her? Plus Yuvraj should tell Suhani more so because her father isn't blackmailing him anymore so with what right is he keeping her there?  Why doesn't he no longer feel guilty about Suhani thinking he loves her? I like all the light hearted family moments they have but they need to show more of an emotional background to the characters! We need to see more of their emotional side because at the moment all the evil characters get more screen time to express than say Suhani or Yuvraj! Also why doesn't anyone scold menka when she says horrible things like she mocked ramesh in the latest episode! There needs to be more complexity aswell as realism in this show! The romance can be magical but there needs to be an element of realism in other things! 
I am tired asking for the same thing - Suhani must know the truth. I hope CVs listen to us.. AT some point people lose interest in the show when they drag for no reason.
Yuvani scenes and their progression prevents me from leaving the show but if by the end of next month I don't see anything going on with the show, I'll have to start reading the WU only or watch the promos when they come. 
Now they have officially shown Soumya on the bad side since she cut Suhani's gift.
Originally posted by SaJanLuv14

Hear me out. I'm not here to whine why Yuvraj isn't falling in love with Suhani fast enough.
I don't mind Yuvraj taking a bit more time falling in love/being conflicted whether his friendship with Suhani has turned into love, but the advantage Soumya and 3 evil musketeers over Suhani and the fact that Suhani doesn't know the crap/lies she's been fed by her loved ones from Day 1 bothers me the most. That's not fair and it's definitely not realistic, no lover or wife or friend takes all these hints unnoticed. More so ever which parent leaves their child in the dark for this long or lets them go in a loveless marriage? A few weeks back when Suhani was sent back home with the whole medicine mishaps should have been a red flag for Suhani's father and he should have told her the truth. Yuvraj should also be more responsible and tell Suhani the truth, he definitely knows that he deserves better and if he doesn't want to let her go, then he should question himself, "why don't I want to let her go? Does she mean something more? What does she mean to me and what right do I carry to hold her back?" 

What I found ridiculous in yesterday's episode is when Soumya saw her divorce papers she had tears in her eyes!! Hello!!!! You were just preaching 2 minutes ago how Yuvraj was yours and will always be yours even after knowing your BEST FRIEND FROM CHILDHOOD LOVES HIM. Soumya even if Yuvraj doesn't love Suhani (which you know, you said it yourself...the episode which Dadi found out the truth, why are you still trying to confirm it? (CVs blooper on your part), and let alone trying to break their marriage and taking your friend's place?) I don't know if Soumya sees how bad she's looking right now. If you see something going wrong with your loved ones, you do your best to help if you can or stay away from it so they can learn to solve it themselves, you DO NOT try to create more differences between them. 

I wish Soumya would have taken this much effort to stand up in front her in laws and to save her marriage instead. She should understand manipulation and hate that more than anyone, considering her husband was manipulated by his family (he too can't think, hence a perfect couple) to consistently be upset with her. 

Suhani DESERVES TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH, she NEEDS to find out the truth, it is NOT FAIR to her as a person, or a character to get this treatment. Nothing is worse than knowing everything you lived was a lie, doesn't matter that Yuvraj is changing, he too is at fault for trying to keep Suhani in a marriage if he can't see a future in it. 

Everyone except those who don't know the truth which at this point is Suhani's mom and sister is responsible for keeping Suhani in the dark. 

CVs STOP  dragging the show just to get more episodes, think of a story beyond Suhani finding out the truth, there is so much Yuvraj and his family has to redeem. As much as I want Suhani and Yuvraj together, I want Yuvraj to win her, and to show her that he does love her. 

Can I just give you a high five? 👏

The most irritating part about this whole Trio vs Suhani conflict is that Suhani's fighting blind- she literally is the deer caught in the headlights and has no awareness of the ongoing battle.

Your point about her living a lie is spot on! Suhani will be shattered when she finds out the truth. It is so unfair that she will find out that her life has been a lie and that she was deceived by the people she loves the most- her father, Yuvraj and Soumya. 😭

I really hope that there is a change in Suhani's personality once the truth comes out- favourable changes like not being nice to people who don't deserve it, some detachment towards Yuvraj and Soumya and being more self-oriented. I don't understand Yuvraj keeping the truth from Suhani AND allowing her to be targeted by Dadi. Why is he still with Suhani if he doesn't love her? As you said, there is no pressure on him to be with Suhani now as the loan has been passed.

The last part is so true. Suhani truly deserves to know the truth and I now want to see Yuvraj fighting for Suhani and making efforts to please her, just like she does with him.

Originally posted by clarity

Can I just give you a high five? 👏

The most irritating part about this whole Trio vs Suhani conflict is that Suhani's fighting blind- she literally is the deer caught in the headlights and has no awareness of the ongoing battle.

Your point about her living a lie is spot on! Suhani will be shattered when she finds out the truth. It is so unfair that she will find out that her life has been a lie and that she was deceived by the people she loves the most- her father, Yuvraj and Soumya. 😭

I really hope that there is a change in Suhani's personality once the truth comes out- favourable changes like not being nice to people who don't deserve it, some detachment towards Yuvraj and Soumya and being more self-oriented. I don't understand Yuvraj keeping the truth from Suhani AND allowing her to be targeted by Dadi. Why is he still with Suhani if he doesn't love her? As you said, there is no pressure on him to be with Suhani now as the loan has been passed.

The last part is so true. Suhani truly deserves to know the truth and I now want to see Yuvraj fighting for Suhani and making efforts to please her, just like she does with him.

😃😃 Thank you!!! :D *virtual high five* 

Even though Suhani is going to be shattered, I want her take the truth and become strong and determined about what she wants and what she deserves. Usually what we deserve isn't always what we want, she needs to find the balance so she doesn't lose her dignity and wisdom in the process. She wants Yuvraj (she loves him) but she only deserves him as well when he has learned her value and loves her too. 

I think they both need time away from each other, Yuvraj to realize what he has for Suhani and Suhani for what she truly believes her, her morals. As for Soumya, I would really want Yuvraj to go bankrupt only to see her true colors. 

I'm loving the lovely scenes between Yuvraj and Suhani but the story needs to move, I actually want to see LOVE in Yuvraj's eyes instead of playful friendship  soon. If not there will be a pointless separation track that holds no value. 
Yes, Suhani has to concentrate on herself and figure out what she deserves and not just wants, as you rightly said. I feel that Yuvraj hasn't done much to prove that he deserves Suhani. We need to see more of Yuvraj's love for Suhani, rather than just Suhani's unending devotion.

You are so right about the story moving- progress is required. Yuvraj is taking Suhani for granted right now. There needs to be some flame that ignites the flame within. Although their scenes are indeed very pleasant to watch, there is no progress in the dynamic they share.

loved the topic and I agree with whatever you said. Suhani needs to find out the truth and honestly I want Yuvraj to tell her everything. if Yuvraj doesn't see any future to their relation then there's no point in dragging the relationship. What if he never fell for Suhani, I know that won't happen but still what if?? ok whatever may be the future of their relationship as husband and wife, she still needs to find out the truth and stop acting like a dumb. She trusts Soumya because she considers her as her best friend but blindly trusting someone is really dumb. I mean what happened during the kabaddi match, she should have suspected something.