Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VD927 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@true2heart and @pearly14

Agreed guys - I can't see arzoo agreeing to be a second wife. It goes completely against Her character development so far. And it would be a far more interesting story if she refuses to marry him in any case. The lucky thing about this story is Arzoo already lives in niymat house. She can't go anywhere because she has a whole family to house and they have nowhere to go. Plus she has signed a 3 year contract with saiyyara and needs the income. So reluctantly, she will stay just like last time, thus allowing the cvs to steer clear of a marriage track and keep them together. Of course, there can always be a Zaki-arzoo marriage track, which she in true chandni style, run out of the nikaah at the last minute! ...only issue is seeing a heartbroken Sahir is so so so difficult to watch!

Sorry, I digress! Agreed Zeenat dying would be the best, cleanest outcome. But not before a few, 'her recover looks bright' threats
Sheerinbanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: VD927

Not sure if we have any lawyers on the forum but on the topic of laws, I was wondering the other day where if you were in the situation where your spouse was in a coma for x number of years and you wished to re-marry. Would the court grant a divorce based on the spouse being mentally unable to contribute to the marriage? It's an interesting case. Surely if your spouse was in a coma for 10-15 years, if you were young wth a young family you may want to remarry or your spouse may have wished in such a situation you get on with your life. Could you get a divorce? I am sure there must be some exception cases?

Anyone have any ideas??? Was wondering if this may be an alternative approach the makers could take? Other approach is Zeenat sadly dies of course!! "

A man can divorce his wife under 7 grounds in Islam. If the wife have prolonging illness for 7 yrs. the men have all the rights to divorce his wife without any question. This applies to infertility, sickness, and serious illness. Islam gives a way to do that but it's again personal preference too if a man still wants to continue the marriage he can. It's not he should get divorced.

In this case I think zeenath is in coma for 7 yrs. I think CVs could have had that no of yrs to use this clause. It's pretty easy for Samir to divorce her. Also re marry without her consent.