MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Will shlok save his dad and his company 

After seeing shlok having a dream about his dad beeing in danger i think cv is gonna introduce also 

another track maybe shlok will cv his baba from varad 

or Niranjan will find out about varad and will get trouble 

will Varad hurt him varad isnt anymore the old varad he turned to be a devil 

Lets see how cv is gonna handel this track of varad and niranjan 

#Sunday leets make this place more alive :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AT the end of the day , Shlok will save  the co. though there will be lot of hiccups initially!!!!
Kareena-UK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I read somewhere that indrajeet sarkars son will start liking aastha and his daughter will fall in love with shlok which means that shlok aastha and anjaliu must come back to pune to help niranjan. Shlok never ever gave his mum a chance but for his evil baba he must be able to forget and move on, hope not that quick bcoz niranjan dsid try and burn aastha to death he should take time to start talking to him again. Also what about his wajood track if im not wrong so far aastha has made her wajood by setting up a catering business which shlok was against. All shlok has done which has nothing to do with finding his identity is beat up Raghu and got him arrested. Plz cvs show shlok doing something like getting a good job and making it big too.
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know but I really like whole track of Varad, NA and Shlok
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ofc slokh is the one who will bring Agni empire back
akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes and hope ...Shlok will be the one to save ...Baba and Agni Empire ...for Aai...Astha ...and His own Identity  too.
Shlok was the one who had brought ...Agnihothri  Empire...to great heights...with hardwork...and ...Talent with BusinessBrains.
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Yeah i think Shlok will save the business empire! ðŸ˜‰ But i don't want him forgiving NA so easily! 😕 
Maybe in future but not now! ðŸ˜‰