Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Questions about the storyline:

Piggies Senior Member
Piggies
Piggies

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Hi guys...I am Piggies!
I have never been involved with this forum nor the show but recently I have been hooked to the VSR and Nisha jodi. So I had a few questions about Gangwals, VSR, etc. (please do try to answer lol)

1) Is Nisha a Jain in the show? I have read some OSes where it mentions Nisha being a Jain and it complicates the NiRaj jodi...if she is a Jain, how so? I am not very aware of Jainism so would like to know.
2) Can someone please please PLEASE tell me what episode is it where Viraj says to himself he will always be alone and would like to stay that way or something to that effect. He is wearing a black tee and also knocking things off his desk in that scene. I just saw a VM that included it so would like to know what episode date it was.
3) Does VSR disregard Priyanka and Buaji as not part of the family and why so? I mean I know the 2 ladies are horrible but just wanting to know why they don't live in his house etc. Are the 2 ladies after his wealth?
4) Why is Nisha not liking physical touch and what is this bad incident that happened to her?
5) you know what I don't think I have anymore questions! I'd really appreciate someone answering them for me please and thank you!!!!

Love,
Piggies

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarprincessgloryprachiiishqnmeLightingHopeRibelle

LightingHope IF-Dazzler
LightingHope
LightingHope

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Yes Nisha is Jain but I am not indian so I don't know much about it. It complicates things because Viraj is Rajput or something and Dadaji doesn't allow marriage that isn't in their caste or whatever.
Sorry I don't know the episode:(
He does count them as part of his family but they probably have a place of their own I think.
When Nisha was 13 she went to a Pilani sports meet with Dolly. A group of boys were annoying a girl so Nisha told them off...later while Dolly was in the toilet the same group of boys came and started misbehaving with her and pushing her around, but she didn't allow them to do anything to her, the sports teacher and someone came to the rescue. She was angry at herself for being weak, so she tried to become stronger and doesn't wear make up and stuff, she also abhors mans touch. Only after 7/8 years did she manage to share this with her mother after something similar almost happened to Jwala with her teacher. So Jwala, Laxmi and Dolly knows( not sure how Dolly knows). Nisha also recently shared this with Viraj.
I hope I managed to answer most of your questions Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Piggiesprachiiishqnme

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piggies

Hi guys...I am Piggies!
I have never been involved with this forum nor the show but recently I have been hooked to the VSR and Nisha jodi. So I had a few questions about Gangwals, VSR, etc. (please do try to answer lol)

1) Is Nisha a Jain in the show? I have read some OSes where it mentions Nisha being a Jain and it complicates the NiRaj jodi...if she is a Jain, how so? I am not very aware of Jainism so would like to know.
Its one of Indian religion having its own principles.Even I am not much aware of it.

2) Can someone please please PLEASE tell me what episode is it where Viraj says to himself he will always be alone and would like to stay that way or something to that effect. He is wearing a black tee and also knocking things off his desk in that scene. I just saw a VM that included it so would like to know what episode date it was.

Most of the times he wears black tee onlyLOLLOL.
Viraj talking himself?If possible share that Vm so that i can tell you.Was he writing any letter?
3) Does VSR disregard Priyanka and Buaji as not part of the family and why so? I mean I know the 2 ladies are horrible but just wanting to know why they don't live in his house etc. Are the 2 ladies after his wealth?
Yes Buaji is after his money.Priyanka is spoilt brat.
He cares for them .May be Buaji got settled in someother house after her marriage.
There is no clear info abt his past yet .

4) Why is Nisha not liking physical touch and what is this bad incident that happened to her?
5) you know what I don't think I have anymore questions! I'd really appreciate someone answering them for me please and thank you!!!!

Hope answered the rest of the questions.
Welcome to the forum Hug
Love,
Piggies

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PiggiesishqnmeLightingHope

Piggies Senior Member
Piggies
Piggies

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachii

Hi guys...I am Piggies!

Its one of Indian religion having its own principles.Even I am not much aware of it.

Most of the times he wears black tee onlyLOLLOL.
Viraj talking himself?If possible share that Vm so that i can tell you.Was he writing any letter?
Yes Buaji is after his money.Priyanka is spoilt brat.
He cares for them .May be Buaji got settled in someother house after her marriage.
There is no clear info abt his past yet .

Hope answered the rest of the questions.
Welcome to the forum Hug
Love,
Piggies

The link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAozIEVBlY8
and the scene at around 1:28~ 

Thanks so much for all your help!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarLaila132ishqnmeLightingHope

rocking_bhawna Senior Member
rocking_bhawna
rocking_bhawna

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:10am | IP Logged
he guys this is bhawna and i m also a jain.since evry body seems to be quite confused about jain i can clear some of ur doubts.so ..in NAUC ,nisha belongs to a jain family.jains are pure vegetarian and they dont eat even onion and garlic(some of thm are allowed to eat onion only).And jain families are very conservative about the rituals .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Piggiesprincessglory_UptoNoGood_ishqnme

ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Hi guys...I am Piggies!

Love,
Piggies

Viraj has never knocked down anything till now is something I know he is a very sensible SULJHA HUA INSAAN... 
Not that I am declaring he would never do such a thing in future...
I just checked the video link you posted, he did not throw anything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piggies

Piggies Senior Member
Piggies
Piggies

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishqnme

Hi guys...I am Piggies!

Love,
Piggies

Viraj has never knocked down anything till now is something I know he is a very sensible SULJHA HUA INSAAN...
Not that I am declaring he would never do such a thing in future...
I just checked the video link you posted, he did not throw anything

Nope he didnt but I feel like in some other video mix he has but it might just be my imagination haha. Do you know what episode that scene is from?

Edited by Piggies - 29 December 2014 at 10:07am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top