Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Karishma was right on one point today (Page 8)

ViccoTurmeric IF-Sizzlerz
ViccoTurmeric
ViccoTurmeric

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faiza-

Originally posted by shrutiud

a question TM pls answer jab karishma n pritam wer nt evn in race fr captaincy...thn hw can she say mujhe kyu ni chance diya...as far as I remember it was ali who chose sonali as his competetor...so in btwn ali n sonali pritam opted fr sonali n gave his reason...ab isme karishma ki baat hi nahi thi thn frm whr tht question came ki everyone wants to b a captain...I mean tht mattr itself was silly...

That was exactly my question too..where did Karishma come in btw this captaincy issue?She was not even the candidate
It was Ali who gave both names..why didn't she asked Ali for not giving her name?that was a not mutual decision..that was only Ali's decision
Secondly what the big point if Pritam didn't support Ali?If Ali himself is ok with him then why anyone else has to bother..Ali himself wanted to make Sonali captain again..the point is he luckily got the chance to put his name...P2G even joking with Ali before the task that you also give your vote to Sonali..Ali knows it before the task they are supporting Sonali..so whats the big deal?
Didn't Karishma chose Sushant over best friend Diandra?

1. She might have been referring to first captaincy nomination
2.Prtam becomes hypocrite when he is supporting Sonali and not Ali since Ali is friend closer to him. Also it makes him hypocrite since he didn't chose Ali because he knew Ali will get chance of immunity! In other words e did have any right to question UKD for their choice and neither blame them for being a GAMER

Edited by GundayVedant - 29 December 2014 at 3:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaMissvinz

shrutiud Goldie
shrutiud
shrutiud

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged
no the question was fr second time cos first time they agreed ki she has never become a captain so lets make sonali captain n the reason was gauti dint go to these ppl to ask fr vote...pritam clearly said tht second time fr captaincy I supported her so tht she could learn...fr tht karishma o upen said tht thn y no second chance fr karishma...ab tht was ali's mattr tht he selected sonali as a contender fr captaincy so the question was wrong I guess

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabhayata

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:14am | IP Logged

no the question was fr second time cos first time they agreed ki she has never become a captain so lets make sonali captain n the reason was gauti dint go to these ppl to ask fr vote...pritam clearly said tht second time fr captaincy I supported her so tht she could learn...fr tht karishma o upen said tht thn y no second chance fr karishma...ab tht was ali's mattr tht he selected sonali as a contender fr captaincy so the question was wrong I guess

bold yes no second chance for karishma for previous captaincy task in sense if he was willing to give sonali a second chance in current week then why no chance for karishma in previous week

rajvtaMissvinz

shrutiud Goldie
shrutiud
shrutiud

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:18am | IP Logged
hadd hai yaar it was majority support tht they wer ok with gautam's name...sonali hadnt become captain thn so everyone was supportng her except KUD...evn if these ppl had nt voted fr her she would hav won...
if they had problem thn they shudnt hav agreed fr gautams name...thr mistake...
andhradada Goldie
andhradada
andhradada

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sabhayata

bold yes no second chance for karishma for previous captaincy task in sense if he was willing to give sonali a second chance in current week then why no chance for karishma in previous week

when she is playing game along with Upen by nominating them for captaincy...others also has the right to oppose for game sake...why sought for 2nd chance by showing sonal as example ? also ...they voted for Sonali for captainship just because she dosnt has immunity...they might have accepted the fact if they have guts just like dimpy...rather they choose to point their fingers at gautham saying he was not contacted them for voting...its your game to refuge sonal the immunity...why dont you accept it fact just straightout  rather than aruguing endlessly ?

-Faiza-Sabhayata

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andhradada

when she is playing game along with Upen by nominating them for captaincy...others also has the right to oppose for game sake...why sought for 2nd chance by showing sonal as example ? also ...they voted for Sonali for captainship just because she dosnt has immunity...they might have accepted the fact if they have guts just like dimpy...rather they choose to point their fingers at gautham saying he was not contacted them for voting...its your game to refuge sonal the immunity...why dont you accept it fact just straightout  rather than aruguing endlessly ?

bold that could have been true since they didn't support sonali the second time despite knowing she wont get immunity

in any case my post is not about that issue its about a certain thing karishma said which i agreed with

rajvtaMissvinz

-Faiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faiza-
-Faiza-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GundayVedant

Originally posted by -Faiza-

a question TM pls answer jab karishma n pritam wer nt evn in race fr captaincy...thn hw can she say mujhe kyu ni chance diya...as far as I remember it was ali who chose sonali as his competetor...so in btwn ali n sonali pritam opted fr sonali n gave his reason...ab isme karishma ki baat hi nahi thi thn frm whr tht question came ki everyone wants to b a captain...I mean tht mattr itself was silly...

That was exactly my question too..where did Karishma come in btw this captaincy issue?She was not even the candidate
It was Ali who gave both names..why didn't she asked Ali for not giving her name?that was a not mutual decision..that was only Ali's decision
Secondly what the big point if Pritam didn't support Ali?If Ali himself is ok with him then why anyone else has to bother..Ali himself wanted to make Sonali captain again..the point is he luckily got the chance to put his name...P2G even joking with Ali before the task that you also give your vote to Sonali..Ali knows it before the task they are supporting Sonali..so whats the big deal?
Didn't Karishma chose Sushant over best friend Diandra?

1. She might have been referring to first captaincy nomination
2.Prtam becomes hypocrite when he is supporting Sonali and not Ali since Ali is friend closer to him. Also it makes him hypocrite since he didn't chose Ali because he knew Ali will get chance of immunity! In other words e did have any right to question UKD for their choice and neither blame them for being a GAMER
1..i think they were talking about 2nd captaincy nomination coz at that Upen said if Sonali can be given a 2nd chance why not Karishma and then Karsihma jumped into it

2.Pritam and Ali both were supporting Sonali to be captain again before the announcement..It may be a teasing manner coz hey both were saying that she should know what a real captain must be..inshort they both were saying the same thing..Ali got the chance..Pritam didn't change his stand what he said before..he clearly said to him that i will support Sonali..even Sonali was teasing him during the task you said you will make me captain again again.leave the flag
He didn't have the right to question UKD..i agree..but how can you forget it was only UKD who were making the big issue on making Sonali captain for the first time...If they had to give their vote for Sonali why soo much on name first?why were they asking Gautam to play fair in the game?why didn't they vote for Gautam?
I m sorry but if Pritam is hypocrite then Upen,Karishma and Dimpy are hypocrites too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety291

Missvinz Goldie
Missvinz
Missvinz

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:53am | IP Logged

ok i agree that karishma overreacted to the whole 'tap water' thingLOL

but i think she was right on one point that captaincy is necessary because HM's get two weeks immunity

there is no shame in accepting that because its a fact

this is a game and in game captaincy is one of the strategies to move forward

i am glad some one spoke about this aloud becuase game needs to be treated as a game and not as some kind of fair captaincy test

bang on post Big smile Karishma owned pritam,he had nothing to say other then scream,his points weren't even valid! They are here to play the game,so what ever Karishma said was right! I Use to like pritam but now he's disappointing he's lost the plot! Sallu doesnt even acknowledge Tanna even when she's right ,this guy is biased! He was like that towards kushal n gauhar and this year it's upen and tanna!

Edited by Missvinz - 29 December 2014 at 3:52am

rajvtaSabhayata

Go to top