Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Karishma was right on one point today (Page 7)

mahn00r24 Senior Member
mahn00r24
mahn00r24

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:06am | IP Logged
definitely she was right... guts hain bandi mei baaqi sb maryalLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurirajput71

barlin Senior Member
barlin
barlin

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Flame..

Yes i agree Karishma was right on captaincy issue n on d other hand Pritam was making no sense Wacko

I agree, Pritam was literally struggling and his argument was senseless. He was yelling, mixing things up, to win LOL
Salman's answer to that, yes people have been supporting you and liking you...you are safe---Talk about being petty Tongue

Missvinz

-Faiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faiza-
-Faiza-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrutiud

a question TM pls answer jab karishma n pritam wer nt evn in race fr captaincy...thn hw can she say mujhe kyu ni chance diya...as far as I remember it was ali who chose sonali as his competetor...so in btwn ali n sonali pritam opted fr sonali n gave his reason...ab isme karishma ki baat hi nahi thi thn frm whr tht question came ki everyone wants to b a captain...I mean tht mattr itself was silly...
That was exactly my question too..where did Karishma come in btw this captaincy issue?She was not even the candidate
It was Ali who gave both names..why didn't she asked Ali for not giving her name?that was a not mutual decision..that was only Ali's decision 
Secondly what the big point if Pritam didn't support Ali?If Ali himself is ok with him then why anyone else has to bother..Ali himself wanted to make Sonali captain again..the point is he luckily got the chance to put his name...P2G even joking with Ali before the task that you also give your vote to Sonali..Ali knows it before the task they are supporting Sonali..so whats the big deal?
Didn't Karishma chose Sushant over best friend Diandra?
agastya_muni Senior Member
agastya_muni
agastya_muni

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:25am | IP Logged
If karishma has no issues when people strategise to become captains then she should also not have an issue with groups forming to out number the others because that too is part of the game. Karishma has a problem when Sonali calls them gamers but in the next frame she accepts that she does things to stay in the game. 
Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrutiud

a question TM pls answer jab karishma n pritam wer nt evn in race fr captaincy...thn hw can she say mujhe kyu ni chance diya...as far as I remember it was ali who chose sonali as his competetor...so in btwn ali n sonali pritam opted fr sonali n gave his reason...ab isme karishma ki baat hi nahi thi thn frm whr tht question came ki everyone wants to b a captain...I mean tht mattr itself was silly...

arrey they were talking about previous captaincy task where sonali was a contender due to praneet's big bomb and second person had to be selected against her that is when karishma was like you could have given my name as well

in any case my post isnt against pritam but for karishma's one point that captaincy is required for immunity

Missvinz

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Dove-

Salman never opposes Pritam no matter how much crap he talks LOL Tanna ka correct point bhi acknowledge nahi kiya uss chakkar mein.

koi baat nahin humne toh acknowledge kar liya

Missvinz

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Born2Pizza

Exactly!!

Thats one of the thing i really like about this girl. Though sometimes she can be motor mouth but have to give it to her that she is quite straightforward. She will call spade a spade, no beating around the bush. Her bluntness- no fake attitude is her USP. 

ya agreed that is her USP but sometimes she needs to filter what she says
Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibg

And isnt this exactly what he hated about karishma.. Stretching gaali issue.. Well he has stretched his hatred for 3 months.. Right or wrong he bashes her and her only for entire WKW every WKW.   He didnt evem have the courtsey to give her a smile onher bday. Kuch neecha ho jaata agar 36 ghante baithne ke liye taarif kar deta uski? No..

in any case its working in favor of karishma

Missvinz

Go to top