Bigg Boss 8

Karishma was right on one point today - Page 4

Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: vibg

Nothing.. Xpt ahe is BB ki bhanji. Plus salmaan is scared of her black teeth.

wahi tho 😆

ppl r praising that sonali ki she is bindaas, funny blah blah blah..REALLY!!!!!!!!

once let BB ask Salman to bash her like Kari in jus one WKV...then lets c how will she do balle balle like she was doing yesterday!!

such a shame on Sallu to bash on every week to Kari and do khiii khii khiii khoo khoo khooo with sonali even for her mistakes!!!! she has been praising for nothing by sallu on every week... aisa host n aisa mama (BB) mil gaya tho kya koi bhi balle balle kar sakte hain

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhoklaa thumbnail
Thanks to salman bina matlab ki sukrithi out and sonali in first weekEdited by dhoklaa - 9 years ago
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Shayari.

</div>
<div>
wahi tho 😆

ppl r praising that sonali ki she is bindaas, funny blah blah blah..REALLY!!!!!!!!

once let BB ask Salman to bash her like Kari in jus one WKV...then lets c how will she do balle balle like she was doing yesterday!!

such a shame onSallu to bash on every week to Kari and do khiii khii khiii khoo khoo khooo with sonali even for her mistakes!!!! she has been praising for nothing by sallu on every week... aisa host n aisa mama (BB) mil gaya tho kya koi bhi balle balle kar sakte hain

I was like.. What is she doing.. This is not bindaas.. This is a grown woman acting like a 5 year old to get attention.   Thankfully biased host ignored that!
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@vibz..
Sonali  is nothing but jus attention seeker🤪
for which she is claiming that she is different!! 🤢
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Karishma was right!!!
Pritam got exposed yesterday...even he didn't want Sonali to become captain as such...he was only doing this to make her learn a 'lesson'.
Bongi.
shrutiud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
o god!!! wat the bimbette n I guess most of u forgot tht it was ali who chose sonali as a competetor toh karishma n pritam ka chance hi nahi tha...n in between ali n sonali...pritam gave his reason fr supporting sonali...is it tht hard to understand???
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

Yes Karishma was right!!!

Pritam got exposed yesterday...even he didn't want Sonali to become captain as such...he was only doing this to make her learn a 'lesson'.
Bongi.

and I honestly didn't understand his logic of "punishing" sonali. how is making one a captain punishing them? not only are they free from doing any work...which she doesn't like doing anyways...but they get immunity. she gives a rats a** about following the rules...she didnt' follow them the first time around and wasn't going to do it the second time either.

I'm really disliking pritam's attitude these days...he acts as if he's always right...he was my fav to in the beginning but am having a huge change of opinion these last couple of weeks.
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

And people claim salman is fair and unbiased.   Kuch bhi tanna bole.. He disagrees. He just cant stand strong women.. As evident from his history with women!

you are so right on this point!! He just can't stand strong women, unless they kiss his ass like urvashi and shweta. now don't get me wrong I liked both urvashi and shweta...just using their names as an example. you never saw these two go against salman...whereas gauhar and karishma are the opposite.Edited by mittijalebi - 9 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tanna called Pritam out correctly many times on his BS. Pritam is a DD and always takes a U turn in front of Salman. More so he knows that no matter what he says, Salman will always support him.

Karishma is Top 3 material and understands Pritam's and everyone else's game well. She just needs to control her verbal diarrhoea and stay the hell away from Upen!

Upen is an arrogant annoying jerk! Bas.

Hum tu doobein gey, tumko bhi le doobein gey wala hisaab hai.Edited by .Disputed. - 9 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Salman never gives her a chance to present her POV and then acts as if she is rude and interrupting!  Valid point.. Koi mane yaa naa mane.   Sonali bhi to Mari jaa rahi thi second captaincy ke liye.. First time she actually was doing something in task but the weakling couldn't stay longer so gave up.  Dimpy wanted it so did pritam!   Karishma just had the guts to say the truth.. As always!!!!

exactly every one wants captaincy for immunity what is the same in accepting it and not accepting it makes you seem like a hypocrite

as for salman is bias against karishma is so strong that even if she is making the right point he wont agree