Karishma was right on one point today

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
ok i agree that karishma overreacted to the whole 'tap water' thingπŸ˜†

but i think she was right on one point that captaincy is necessary because HM's get two weeks immunity

there is no shame in accepting that because its a fact

this is a game and in game captaincy is one of the strategies to move forward

i am glad some one spoke about this aloud becuase  game needs to be treated as a game and not as some kind of fair captaincy test

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah I agree. She was absolutely right there. However doosri taraf Salman ka fav Pritam tha tu bechari ke views ignore ho gaye πŸ˜†

The only person who had a neutral view about the whole captaincy fiasco was Gautam. Everyone else was either getting too defensive or too aggressive.
Sabhayata thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Disputed.

Yeah I agree. She was absolutely right there. However doosri taraf Salman ka fav Pritam tha tu bechari ke views ignore ho gaye πŸ˜†

The only person who had a neutral view about the whole captaincy fiasco was Gautam. Everyone else was either getting too defensive or too aggressive.

ya her views were ignored but anyways i think she was bang on there

i hate holier than thou attitude in a game like BB

the major reason for captaincy is immunity and there is no shame in accepting that play a game like a game

regarding gautam like i said his view on sonali's captaincy was the best

-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yep that was a valid point !
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yess she was right on that point and I mentioned it earlier too..CG was also right about Sonali's captaincy... Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 9 years ago
In BB there is a bigger KID than Gautham, that is Salman. He stretches and target somebody not for one WKW but whole season. He is crazy. There were many things to discuss.
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Salman never gives her a chance to present her POV and then acts as if she is rude and interrupting!  Valid point.. Koi mane yaa naa mane.   Sonali bhi to Mari jaa rahi thi second captaincy ke liye.. First time she actually was doing something in task but the weakling couldn't stay longer so gave up.  Dimpy wanted it so did pritam!   Karishma just had the guts to say the truth.. As always!!!!
Sabhayata thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Sakura..

Yep that was a valid point !

thanks
-Dove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Salman never opposes Pritam no matter how much crap he talks πŸ˜† Tanna ka correct point bhi acknowledge nahi kiya uss chakkar mein.
Born2Pizza thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sabhayata

ya her views were ignored but anyways i think she was bang on there

i hate holier than thou attitude in a game like BB

the major reason for captaincy is immunity and there is no shame in accepting that play a game like a game

regarding gautam like i said his view on sonali's captaincy was the best

Exactly!!

Thats one of the thing i really like about this girl. Though sometimes she can be motor mouth but have to give it to her that she is quite straightforward. She will call spade a spade, no beating around the bush. Her bluntness- no fake attitude is her USP.