Shonali's ghost dost

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This week, Shonali's ghost dost were highlighted with all the bhooth talk. I am having a hard time understanding why would she discuss her beliefs in worshiping the shaitaan and having ghost friends on national television? aur yeh wohi ladki thi who had probs with Gautam calling out her cigarettes smoking infront of the camera onceπŸ˜•

Yeh kya horaha hai?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I just find it funny how people jump at anything that isn't the norm. Not that I condone devil worshiping but even if she does, then so what. No need to look down at her or even defend it as she didn't meant it blah blah. Some might argue that isn't it like worshiping any other religion? Please don't tell me that this is all about my imaginary guy is better than your imaginary guy. At-least for the atheists. 
Edited by TheBoss - 9 years ago
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sha1

This week, Shonali's ghost dost were highlighted with all the bhooth talk. I am having a hard time understanding why would she discuss her beliefs in worshiping the shaitaan and having ghost friends on national television? aur yeh wohi ladki thi who had probs with Gautam calling out her cigarettes smoking infront of the camera onceπŸ˜•

Yeh kya horaha hai?

Hey it all started when sonali was in washroom yesterday.. she was looking in mirror and was smiling while thinking of something as we all do many times.. Ali saw her doing that and, as he always do, he made a gossip story out of this (i.e. Sonali is possed and was talking to someone invisible) to scare housemates.. they all dumbly believed him.. later he told the whole story to Sonali and asked her to continue that joke by doing and saying some weird things that support his claim that she is possessed to scare housemates.. she is a fun girl so on Ali's advise she told Karishma that she worship devil and sometimes feel like breaking things and even killing people bla bla bla.. dumb Karishma got scared too.. so it was just a joke and most of the housemates also know that its a joke but they're dragging it just to have fun.. and as Salman likes to have fun more than anyone else so how could he miss the opportunity of not dragging this joke even more.. he did this today and funny girl Sonali played along sportingly.. πŸ˜†
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar pehle episode to properly dekho it's clearly prank ali started & sonali supported to scared HM.. 😈
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipali13

Yaar pehle episode to properly dekho it's clearly prank ali started & sonali supported to scared HM.. 😈

No. Ali was scared the night before. Its next day he decided to extend the whole thing to a prank and sonali supported. It was her teeth that were scaring people and talking with no one around. Ali seemed most scaref.. Even in the episode. I read aomewhere in previous seasons also HMs feared and felt something
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ali was playing Prank on HM using Sonali... Later he included Sonali tooo ... To scare Tanna and Upen even more... He told that to Sonali too... Gautam snake se darr tha hai... Dekhne thume possessed banake kaise dara tha hoon...

DesiPlutocrat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too think it's all a prank which has been stretched way too far and I think Sonali should be careful and she is in India and such things are not taken with a pinch of salt here. Furthermore such admissions on national television never helps!
justforlaughs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hahaha kantaala's pranks is scaring you too along with hms. she was clearly fooling around with salman lol chill maro. yeh kuch nai hai πŸ˜†
omika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Honestly I am loving this ghost prank πŸ˜‰ some different level of prank n the way sonali was telling KT WAS REAL FUN πŸ˜† Omg bb is dumb if he evict her I love her ghost friend... See this is why most ppl love sonali cz she is different ... Full on fun πŸ‘
SandreneGreene thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's was a prank that needs to end quick.