Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Today Salman's taunting was subtle.. (Page 2)

Natkat IF-Dazzler
Natkat
Natkat

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Subtle today not really but better than the bashing done before. what is that deal with the sushila thing. Is tanna supposed to know his mother maiden name, his drivers cooks name etc. he did not question anything about sonalis captaincy about her not following any rules never questions dimpy . Is his big talks only for karishma and upen. what about the others. i suppose other than tannan and upen nobody has talked anything bad in this show. thank god he is not coming after next week.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

purpleymatterrajvtaLovePrajaMissvinzvibg

vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karan-007

I m sorry but I believe salman somewhere has lost the plot of being a host he has 2 targets upen n karishma specially karishma . He forgets there r other people too in the house who also have flaws n his comment on that sushila name thing was really wasn't needed n I don't know way he was trying to prove by it

He is biased and now a liar! Biased cause just to prove tanna wrong he called pritam's lame argument for sonali's re captaincy right.   And didn he call his kaamwali bai susheela few episodes back when one of HMs said karishma is nice.. She cooks for us. And he said.. Oh my baai susheela cooks for us too. For his stature, his behavior is so low just to prove someone wrong.. Someone who doesnt do his jee hazuri!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

purpleymatterrajvtaLovePrajaMissvinzNatkat

vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natkat

Subtle today not really but better than the bashing done before. what is that deal with the sushila thing. Is tanna supposed to know his mother maiden name, his drivers cooks name etc. he did not question anything about sonalis captaincy about her not following any rules never questions dimpy . Is his big talks only for karishma and upen. what about the others. i suppose other than tannan and upen nobody has talked anything bad in this show. thank god he is not coming after next week.

No surprises.. He has no other points.. On top of it he had that "no comment on her face or outfit or way of speaking" asked to rate everyone's captaincy.. No points for guessing her point system.. Yes he makes fun of her but why not disect her stupid reign with a microscope?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaLovePrajaMissvinzNatkat

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinaaa

Today Salman taunted UPMA 3, 4 times that why you two are replying for each other.. "Karishma! this question was for Upen then why you're answering me.." or "Upen, this question was for Karishma but you're replying me instead of her.." he even said that "kya tum dono ki aatmayen switch ho gai hain.." he cleverly never said what he meant in open words as he said previously for Preetam & Karishma.. but still there was a subtle hint to this newly formed couple today.. Karishma's tears made Salman smarter and today he adopted the policy of kuch bhi na kaha aur keh bhi gaye.. Wink

This whole season Sallu has shown us... he is truly 

And Upen  has shown us he is a 

LOLLOLLOL

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 28 December 2014 at 4:50pm

moshijMehakphoolPicasso9PoojaSushIta

vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibg

Originally posted by Natkat

No surprises.. He has no other points.. On top of it he had that "no comment on her face or outfit or way of speaking" asked to rate everyone's captaincy.. No points for guessing her point system.. Yes he makes fun of her but why not disect her stupid reign with a microscope?

Not only that he fiund pritam's argument correct that a dumb girl who still disnt get what she did wrong in her captaincy.. Shiuld b given another chance. And immunity is no big deal.. Really. He was jhootha and salman supported cause agreeing with tanna wiuld b beneath him!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaMissvinzNatkat

bbsai IF-Rockerz
bbsai
bbsai

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Salman was brilliant today.
Clap
Salman Khan is the best host.

_Akira_nishi75Picasso9PoojaSushIta

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibg

Originally posted by karan-007

I m sorry but I believe salman somewhere has lost the plot of being a host he has 2 targets upen n karishma specially karishma . He forgets there r other people too in the house who also have flaws n his comment on that sushila name thing was really wasn't needed n I don't know way he was trying to prove by it

He is biased and now a liar! Biased cause just to prove tanna wrong he called pritam's lame argument for sonali's re captaincy right.   And didn he call his kaamwali bai susheela few episodes back when one of HMs said karishma is nice.. She cooks for us. And he said.. Oh my baai susheela cooks for us too. For his stature, his behavior is so low just to prove someone wrong.. Someone who doesnt do his jee hazuri!
biased is not the word but I do believe salman as a host has lost the plot n he definitely has always problem from karishma bcoz that meri maa ka naam hai n all wasn't needed bcoz he is a host of the show n contestants should do wat they want rather then wat he wants n him every day targetting only tanna n upen making WKW boring

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissvinzNatkat

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Dey both r hell irritating ..replying on behalf of eachother...what nonsense...
Gd fr dem salman told dem hv dey switched dere atmas...
Arrogance n dumbness at heights

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moshijPoojaSushIta

Go to top