Bigg Boss 8 elimination: Sonali Raut evicted!

Posted: 9 years ago

Bigg Boss 8 elimination: Sonali Raut evicted!

Sun, December 28, 2014 5:10pm UTC by Vinod Talreja
74 Comments
Bigg Boss 8 elimination: Sonali Raut evicted!

After staying inside the house of horrors for nearly three months, Sonali has bid adieu to the high voltage reality show

Be it her slap-gate incident with Ali Quli Mirza or her romance with Gautam Gulati and Uoen Patel, Sonali Raut did add a lot of masala in Bigg Boss 8. However, after surviving for nearly 3 months inside the Bigg Boss house, Sonali has been eliminated from the high voltage reality show.

At the beginning of this season, all housemates considered Sonali as the weakest amongst all the contestants due to her reserved and unsociable nature.

Unsurprisingly, Sonali was nominated for eviction unanimously by the housemates in the very first week. However, a twist in the show saw Sonali return to the show once again, much to the surprise of the contestants.

But once she stepped back, she made sure that she adds that spice and entertainment to the show, which was otherwise quite dull this time around. It won't be wrong to say that The Xposeactress had the most dramatic stint in Bigg Boss 8.

Anyway, now that Sonali has been eliminated from Bigg Boss 8, we wish her all the best for future projects.

Meanwhile you tell us, do you think Sonali's eviction was fair?

So much confusion as to who is out? One more article as to who is out. I just hope it's not true. I want UP or KT out.

She should be in top 3.
Sonali (and even Tanna) doesn't deserve to go before Upen.
What's the use of voting? Big Boss kab tak Upen ko save karega?
Vinod is idiot he keeps using her name all the time to promote his article. 
Well that was expected.Rumours were doing the rounds that after Praneet...Sonali will be out followed by Pritam...as they Cnt stay for extension.I really dnt see the point of people wasting their time and money on voting.So next week no surprises,expecting Pritam next in the firing line.
Did they actually air this or not in tonights epi.. who is out or not?
Originally posted by carisma2

Did they actually air this or not in tonights epi.. who is out or not?

They will reveal it tomorrow.
Salman will go inside the house.
Originally posted by nehaaa.14

They will reveal it tomorrow.
Salman will go inside the house.
thanks so bhai will go in tmrw - i hope he clips upen by the ear and drags him out

thanks so bhai will go in tmrw - i hope he clips upen by the ear and drags him out

Sorry but that wont happen !! Upen is staying there even after BB ends. He thinks its his house and he is in charge.

ðŸ¤£ I imagined too ðŸ¤£ Edited by 9tanki - 9 years ago
Dale tweeted shes safe even bigg boss live update said she was about to be evicted but now change of plans.