Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Tvs hottest mom that made head turn Amrapalli Gupta (Page 2)

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

She is indeed beautifulLOLeven though how much I hate her but she does looks beautifulEmbarrassedI wonder she would have been better as evil young vamp like galfriend of Ahil rather then his mom LOLcause in every scene of Ahil and Tanveer has some potential not of mom and sonLOLdoesn't matter how much ahil calls ammi ammi and hugs her with son affection for mother, there is a chemistryLOL
trueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flora212

ASYAKASHLOVER Goldie
ASYAKASHLOVER
ASYAKASHLOVER

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ethereal.Surbhi

Amarapali GuptaPost the time leap in Zee TV's popular showQubool Haiwhich was produced by Gul Khan, Amarapali played the sophisticated and modern Tanveer, mother to Karanvir Bohra's character in the show. Stylish yet manipulative, she created problems for her son and daughter-in-law. From wearing plainsalwar kameezesto heavy brocade saris and designer blouses, her transformation has been drastic. Amarapali Gupta is beautiful actress with very sharp features and the makeover post leap made her look stunning. She indeed looked charmingas the mother-in-law.

I agree she is very stylish
minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:26am | IP Logged

She is indeed beautifulLOL even though how much I hate her but she does looks beautifulEmbarrassed I wonder she would have been better as evil young vamp like galfriend of Ahil rather then his mom LOL cause in every scene of Ahil and Tanveer has some potential not of mom and son LOL doesn't matter how much ahil calls ammi ammi and hugs her with son affection for mother,  there is a chemistryLOL
LOL Although I could attribute it to KV's omnipresent chemistry with everything.. shades, car, room, mobile, window, Lateef, all women.

But he does look like an affectionate son hugging his loving Ammi.. except that Ammi , well doesn't look much like AmmiWink

The only woman who gets to hug the male lead anytimeWink

Edited by minnie2308 - 29 December 2014 at 3:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishLovenarbhiflora212

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhiholic.

She is indeed beautifulLOLeven though how much I hate her but she does looks beautifulEmbarrassedI wonder she would have been better as evil young vamp like galfriend of Ahil rather then his mom LOLcause in every scene of Ahil and Tanveer has some potential not of mom and sonLOLdoesn't matter how much ahil calls ammi ammi and hugs her with son affection for mother, there is a chemistryLOL
trueLOL

ye tho ahil baba ka kamal haiLOL KV is from different world altogetherEmbarrassed

Thanks for sharing

Go to top