Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Felt really bad seeing her cry..! Hate tht nats..!

Koi usko show se kuch din durr rakho she's injured na..ab toh rest karne ghar pe baith na chahiye...>_<
sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Paulomi-

Heroine ko zyaada rulaana=zyaada TRP

ab thora adjustment to karna hi parega na.

🤣 I just loved your comment so true...
RS_Sweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She had to go from there.. Coz aakash didnt want her to b in danger..
Imagine if ananya was there at natasha's place instead.. She could hve got shot.. & that would pain aakash more!! &

2nd thing is aakash didnt wanted ananya yo know abt his truth.. Tht he is DIB agent..!! Edited by RS_Sweetie - 9 years ago
sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anzum505

I can't remember any scene jaha maine Ananya ko khud ke liye rote dekha!! NEVER!!! She's my role model.. I always want to be strong like Ananya.. And she was crying today??!!!! ðŸ˜”

Yeh Natasha!!! I just hate!! 😡 Hw could she talk to ananya like that!! 😡 How much hurt ananya was that time when said her to go back to hotel and said that she had experience to be with aakash at night!!   Poor Ananya was only staring at aakash with a hope that he will stop her but he didn't!! Poor aakash!! He was in so pain!! 😭   Ek to natasha ne itni gandhi baat kahi ananya se!! He was so helpless for ananya's safety that couldn't even tell her to stay!!!  ðŸ˜­ It was more heartbreaking at that time... 🥺 And she left saying only "Good night" with crying eyes!!! ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ 

I understand your angst but I think the PH will do a fantastic reunion worth watching time and again .If we feel the pain the actors tried to convey its worth the effort. I was actually happy to see Ananya crying but bouncing back and coming to her family to deal with her problems not the typical soaps we have where the heroine with loads of glycerine cries bucket full of tears and saying "nahin,nahin nahin". I liked the fact that she was developing a bond with Rohit given the fact that he really has been caring for her.Given her position that's the most logical thing to happen.
I am sure Ananya will never fall for Rohit because its a feeling u have for a specific somebody, its not washing machine where u can like if not LG I buy Whirlpool.We all knew that Akaksh intelligence background is going to pose a problem so lets ride this roller coaster till the end.

I am ready to wait to see a jealous AKaksh and Ananya giving a cold shoulder for sometime till they unite this time stronger and forever.
The only correction I need is show some character in those DIB people. They are supposed to be smart , intelligent not like some b-grade Bollywood thriller. The next thing I am hoping is to see Shefali's reason for suicide.The lamest excuse can be this admission. Till date they have maintained charaters very well so I am hoping they will give some good reason for this suicide attempt.