"The girl doesn't know how to act"

"She is such a dumb"

"She has a physique of a male"

"Her voice is so male ish"

"She's spoiling the show"

"Change the female lead and i'll start watching the show"

Oh come on guys...

why are you sticking behind her ????😑

I agree initially she was acting very weirdly...

But come on guys...now she have improved much better...😊

And most of all...she is a newbie...and she's working dead hard to complete ishani to the maximum...😳

Don't compare radhika with shakthi for god's sake...😑...he's an experienced actor..and he has personally told this that..he  have attended more than 300 auditions till now...😊

He have worked as an anchor, an actor and in many adverts too...

But radhika...it's her first step in front of camera...😊

If  you don't wanna appreciate her then don't do it...but don't criticize to the core...😑

Ishani's character is dumb...it's the script...and some members are claiming radhika a dumb..only because the character she portrait is a dumb ????😲😑

That's not really fair yaar...😲

You guys don't have any idea how hard she works...

Day before yesterday she tweeted on 5 am that...at last it's pack up..and she's gonna sleep...

And instead of appreciating her hard work..proclaiming her as a dumb is a bad thing...  

Before sometime some mentioned that radhika has a physique of male...😑

Really ????...😲

Of course she's modern and she likes to wear modern attires..but i must say she looks damn beautiful in sarees...and i dnt find anything abnormal with her physique..😊

Then her voice...god ka gift hei yaar...everyone can't be asha bosle or shreya goshals...πŸ˜†

Jaise bhi ho...waise hi rahne do..voice...πŸ˜‰

And last..

Please don't criticize anyone without knowing the real hardwork and sacrifice that person is  doing to acheive a place...😊

No one was born perfect...atleast appreciate the ones who work hard to become perfect...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Very good post Joe πŸ‘...much needed...

You know i really don't know why people are so judgemental of others and pass so personal comments without even knowing them properly or the work they may be putting in..😑

And i will be divulging from the topic here but i would also like to add comment that i have seen people making personal comments on Shakti's girlfriend Neha too...so bad..😑..who are we to interfere in someones personal life and choice...(btw his girlfriend is beautiful on her own...has beautiful eyes)...yes recently he did make an error of judgement/context in my opinion when he talked abt working with her in MATH as some of it took as meaning that Radhika would be sidelined...but the comments that i saw on some social networking sites(not here i must clarify) on his gf were so unwarranted..i really hope that he or his gf don't even look at them...poor guy...probably said it just out of love for his gf...but people just like to paste their opinion...

Now coming back to the topic...i love Radhika and the potrayal she is doing as Ishaani..she has very good  friendly and fun chemistry with Shakti too which is an added bonus..and she has improved alot...ofcourse she has some way to go...but she has the will to do it and she is putting so much hardwork...πŸ‘

And don't even get started on those talking bad about her appearence🀒...she is beautiful..😳😊...i do think that in between they messed up with her attire...but i am loving her saree looks..πŸ‘...and just wait...i have seen that on location video of what i guess will be the Disha's Sangeet party...and Ishaani was looking stunningly beautiful in that white/golden saree attire...
honestly i never have had any problems with her looks...and so this talk of her body looking a male..🀒 should stop...yuck...

If you can't say something good then better not say it at all...

ok i guess i have said alot...πŸ˜†...sorry for my excessive blabbering...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
J-O-E-B-O-Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marigold_09

Very good post Joe πŸ‘...much needed...

You know i really don't know why people are so judgemental of others and pass so personal comments without even knowing them properly or the work they may be putting in..😑

And i will be divulging from the topic here but i would also like to add comment that i have seen people making personal comments on Shakti's girlfriend Neha too...so bad..😑..who are we to interfere in someones personal life and choice...(btw his girlfriend is beautiful on her own...has beautiful eyes)...yes recently he did make an error of judgement/context in my opinion when he talked abt working with her in MATH as some of it took as meaning that Radhika would be sidelined...but the comments that i saw on some social networking sites(not here i must clarify) on his gf were so unwarranted..i really hope that he or his gf don't even look at them...poor guy...probably said it just out of love for his gf...but people just like to paste their opinion...

Now coming back to the topic...i love Radhika and the potrayal she is doing as Ishaani..she has very good  friendly and fun chemistry with Shakti too which is an added bonus..and she has improved alot...ofcourse she has some way to go...but she has the will to do it and she is putting so much hardwork...πŸ‘

And don't even get started on those talking bad about her appearence🀒...she is beautiful..😳😊...i do think that in between they messed up with her attire...but i am loving her saree looks..πŸ‘...and just wait...i have seen that on location video of what i guess will be the Disha's Sangeet party...and Ishaani was looking stunningly beautiful in that white/golden saree attire...
honestly i never have had any problems with her looks...and so this talk of her body looking a male..🀒 should stop...yuck...

If you can't say something good then better not say it at all...

ok i guess i have said alot...πŸ˜†...sorry for my excessive blabbering...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

no..she is being blamed very badly now a days😑...she is very good with her character...

and i can't even imagine MATH without radhika...

if they change her i am definitely gonna stop watching the show...😳
Edited by BondlockeRJoE - 9 years ago
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BondlockeRJoE

no..she is being blamed very badly now a days😑...she is very good with her character...

and i can't even imagine MATH without radhika...

if they change her i am definitely gonna stop watching the show...😳

Yes Radhika is perfect for Ishaani...

And don't worry(rather nobody should) of her being changed...u know Ekta chose her for this role just like she chose Shakti for this role(despite him saying that he had a very poor audition for the showπŸ˜†)...so this means that she saw something in her and has full confidence in her for this role...so no chance of her being changed...Ekta is the one who is calling the shots here now and nobody else...and she surely beliefs in both of the leads to be most suitable for these roles and both Shakti and Radhika have proofed that it is right...they are perfect match for playing the roles of Ranveer and Ishaani...😊...
Edited by Marigold_09 - 9 years ago
eeeeeeeee thumbnail
Radhika has improved a lot yaar πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
she really deseres appreciation πŸ˜³
Regarding her voice...soemtimes her voice is so lovely in some scenes...i love dat voice of her at times...
really des ppl work very hard...giving us 5 1 hr episodes/... oh God...i mean for 1 24 mins episode dey need atleast 1 day shooting...dey really work hard..
especially In Matsh we keep on getting special episodes...really appreciable πŸ‘
And truly Radhika being a newbie has improved a lot...she is perfect in some scenes too...no one can be ishani better than her...i love her character as a whole...😳
Nadiaaa95 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I doubt Ekta will replace Radhika, Ekta saw one of Radhika's dance performance and since the she wanted her in one her serials, Radhika was offered a role in Kyunki but Radhika said no!
And for MATSH she didn't even have to audition for the role Ekta called her and asked her to come for the screening! So obviously Ekta see's somthing in Radhika!

liana2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone . I like Radhika acting . She is very different and very talented . She is beautiful and perfect for this role . Some people just don t know what mean acting . She is doing Ishaani role perfectly . I don t see any fault in her acting . She is doing much more things what every actor can t do . What about her body ? Are somebody speaking about her body . She is beautiful how she is . I like how she looking because everyone not must to look like only bones . So she is perfect women .
Aussiebabe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was an awesome post! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ u said it all
Hands down she's one of the naturally prettiest girl in telly world... Yes def her voice isn't that appealing to hear but nevertheless Rani Mukerji had the same issue with her voice but she's one of the finest actress in BW! I feel the same for Radhika, she's just superb with all her scenes.. surprisingly I find she can emote emotional scenes very well! I cannot imagine watching this show if it wasn't for Ishveer! Yes she was found to be acted dumb in Last few episodes of MATSH but we can't blame Radhika for that .. It's the script demand.. Blame the CVs for showing us some dumb moves made by Ishanni.
Just stop criticizing Radhika, I think she's working too hard to plz her fans .. We should at least appreciate her effort for carryng most of the show on her shoulders which was screened for one hour for a week... The least we can do is to show her some appreciation for her work!!!Edited by Aussiebabe - 9 years ago
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
I pity them, I really do.
The nolives, so frustrated with their own and themselves that they get a kick out of bashing others.
Radhika may not be a classic beauty as most are accustomed to see in Indian TV, but she is Ishaani.
I repeat, Radhika is Ishaani. And nobody else however beautiful or size zero they maybe can take her place.

ritz_armaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She is amazing actress nd a very cute person ...
She is a taurean by zodiac... Nd its taurean characteristic to be hefty built...
I know this might amuse sm ppl who criticize her physique... But just google bout taureans... Nd u will find similarity in radhika