I know. KUDA and Pritam ke expressions dekhne wale they LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirl

-Dove- Goldie
-Dove-
-Dove-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha fan1

I must say GG turned out to be a dark horse not only for the audience but for the PH too!! Who knew this guy would turn out be creative, entertaining, smart, hard working etc! BB have tried everything on him from harsh punishment to torturous tasks the guy does not give in!!! A very tough cookie!! Bechara ko evict bhi nahi karsakti!! Dey r stuck lol...Let's see wot dis hala bolls nonsense does... Can dey finally break into him Ouch

I have no idea how the PH Endemol and Creatives will justify any other contestant winning this season LOL The hype around Gautam is unbelievable. I have never seen people go crazy like this for any other BB contestant. Not to this extent at least.

Edited by -Dove- - 28 December 2014 at 2:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justforlaughsvinnuuscgirl

vitriolic Goldie
vitriolic
vitriolic

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Disputed.

He has made up with everyone but they all still look for opportunities to pull him down. Especially KUD. Their hatred for him knows no bounds.

yeah, even when there were problems between him and the others, the others were b*tching him nonstop, but he rarely spoke badly abt them behind their back. at least I cant remember any instances where he was vindictive and held grudges. correct me if I'm wrong.

even dimpy hinted at the same thing in yesterday's episode when she was trying to clarify her upen wala question after the lie detector task. baaton baaton mein she said to upen something like ... when i was with them (puneet and gg) we talked very little abt the game and contestants compared to how much we discuss here (BG group). that says it all, I guess.

Edited by vitriolic - 28 December 2014 at 3:09pm

justforlaughsPicasso9uscgirl

-Dove- Goldie
-Dove-
-Dove-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vitriolic

He has made up with everyone but they all still look for opportunities to pull him down. Especially KUD. Their hatred for him knows no bounds.

yeah, even when there were problems between him and the others, the others were b*tching him nonstop, but he rarely spoke badly abt them behind their back. at least I cant remember any instances where he was vindictive and held grudges. correct me if I'm wrong.

even dimpy hinted at the same thing in yesterday's episode when she was trying to clarify her upen wala question after the lie detector task. baaton baaton mein she said to upen something like ... when i was with them (puneet and gg) we talked very little abt the game and contestants compared to how much we discuss here (BG group). that says it all, I guess.

Dimpy said that? Wow!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirl-MONA-

vinnu IF-Dazzler
vinnu
vinnu

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
The caller started with mein apne favourite Gautam ko lighter dena chahtha hoon...agar woh favourite nahi kehthe tho phir KUD start ho jathe tum dikh nahi rahe na ka jhaap.
Answer from Gauti to caller has showed how genuine he is...
The caller rightly hinted that he still has dushmans in house who in deep r jealous of him

justforlaughsuscgirl-MONA-

-MONA- IF-Sizzlerz
-MONA-
-MONA-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha fan1

I must say GG turned out to be a dark horse not only for the audience but for the PH too!! Who knew this guy would turn out be creative, entertaining, smart, hard working etc! BB have tried everything on him from harsh punishment to torturous tasks the guy does not give in!!! A very tough cookie!! Bechara ko evict bhi nahi karsakti!! Dey r stuck lol...Let's see wot dis hala bolls nonsense does... Can dey finally break into him Ouch

PH can't break into him... Our prayers( GGians and his family) well wishes will protect him... Whenever he derail the track... God made gave him hints get back to the track... PH almost ruined GG image with that... Diandra fisco... They attacked from many sides he didn't break... ClapClapClap... They could not damage a inch from his fan base... They become strong supporters... Yw WC's kya cheeez hai... We will fight them...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsjustforlaughsvinnuneha fan1uscgirl

-MONA- IF-Sizzlerz
-MONA-
-MONA-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vitriolic

Yes Dimpy herself told... They never bitch about others like what we do 24*7... That's why till Dimpy with PG we never see her bitching face... They never did that... Whoever joined BG earlier even P2 were bitching 24*7 when they were with BG... 

BG never do anything masthi... Only Arya and Sush used to do some pranks...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9uscgirl

Shrumunj IF-Rockerz
Shrumunj
Shrumunj

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
The caller was a die hard fan of gautam
There is and no doubt abt that

I hope he ups his game .. But other wise also I will still support him

The way he answered the question
He listened to it patiently n answered so maturely
Gautam for the win!