Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Abhi Bhi Che (6) Dushman Hein! (Page 3)

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayankgr

I could see him in the footage. He did that ghajni act as well.

Wohi tu. Abhi bhi he takes all the footage. Psycho Gautam waapas aa gaya tu the rest of the HMs can forget about being seen for more than 5 mins each episode LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsjustforlaughsMysterygirl_me

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Snapdeal caller gave good hint to Gautam ... he made him realise that noone is a friend there except Puneet mayb .. he will still hv to fight remaining 6 to survive in the house .. hope he becomes proactive again like before Thumbs Up

awoonsjustforlaughs.Dilwale.

ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Gauti I saw this week his Ghajini act was amazing and funny but the caller was disappointing according to this caller Gauti should pick arguments and fight than he becomes a Man Geek

Caller must be referring to all except Puneet as Gautam's enemies

From when did fighting become a mans thing all can fight and Gautam is becoming mature and smart he is just a few steps away from winning this show :)

Edited by ArianaGrande - 28 December 2014 at 1:07pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsjustforlaughstanya12Mysterygirl_me.Dilwale.-MONA-

neha fan1 IF-Dazzler
neha fan1
neha fan1

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
No one is no ones friend in that house!! GG is everyone's main competitor deep down they know it but they won't voice it so in a way the caller is ryt!! problem wiv GG is he doesn't plan he does wot he wants weneva he wants and the recent backlash he has been getting he obv feels ders been a downer on his game. So in that perspective he is trying to be careful... If only he knew wot the real truth is Ermm

Tnx for da pm!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsjustforlaughsShrumunjMysterygirl_me.Dilwale.-MONA-

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Snapdeal caller gave good hint to Gautam ... he made him realise that noone is a friend there except Puneet mayb .. he will still hv to fight remaining 6 to survive in the house .. hope he becomes proactive again like before Thumbs Up

I agree. He was warned that though you think that everyone is your friend but there are still six contestants in the house who do not think the same about you. The caller used the word dushman LOL

Gautam is right though. He just can't go around randomly picking fights with people. Koi wajah ho gi tu lare ga.

I am hoping that Upen and Dimpy will get it from him soon as these two can give him plenty of reasons to fight them LOLLOL

justforlaughsArianaGrande-MONA-

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArianaGrande

Gauti I saw this week his Ghajini act was amazing and funny but the caller was disappointing according to this caller Gauti should pick arguments and fight than he becomes a Man Geek

Caller must be referring to all except Puneet as Gautam's enemies

From when did fighting become a mans thing all can fight and Gautam is becoming mature and smart he is just a few steps away from winning this show :)

I think the caller meant that don't take any more sh** form the other HMs and go all psycho on them LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

justforlaughsneha fan1ArianaGrande-MONA-

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha fan1

No one is no ones friend in that house!! GG is everyone's main competitor deep down they know it but they won't voice it so in a way the caller is ryt!! problem wiv GG is he doesn't plan he does wot he wants weneva he wants and the recent backlash he has been getting he obv feels ders been a downer on his game. So in that perspective he is trying to be careful... If only he knew wot the real truth is Ermm

Tnx for da pm!!

I agree. I think he should keep doing his own thing like he always does. Not plan and take things as they come like he has done till now.

Gautam is never one to get influenced by the WKW feedback anyway. The only time he listened to outside feedback was when it came from his mom regarding Diandra. Otherwise he gives a damn.

justforlaughsShrumunj-MONA-

neha fan1 IF-Dazzler
neha fan1
neha fan1

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
I must say GG turned out to be a dark horse not only for the audience but for the PH too!! Who knew this guy would turn out be creative, entertaining, smart, hard working etc! BB have tried everything on him from harsh punishment to torturous tasks the guy does not give in!!! A very tough cookie!! Bechara ko evict bhi nahi karsakti!! Dey r stuck lol...Let's see wot dis hala bolls nonsense does... Can dey finally break into him Ouch

Edited by neha fan1 - 28 December 2014 at 2:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

justforlaughsPicasso9Shrumunj-MONA-

Go to top