Abhi Bhi Che (6) Dushman Hein! - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by vitriolic

yeah, even when there were problems between him and the others, the others were b*tching him nonstop, but he rarely spoke badly abt them behind their back. at least I cant remember any instances where he was vindictive and held grudges. correct me if I'm wrong.

even dimpy hinted at the same thing in yesterday's episode when she was trying to clarify her upen wala question after the lie detector task. baaton baaton mein she said to upen something like ... when i was with them (puneet and gg) we talked very little abt the game and contestants compared to how much we discuss here (BG group). that says it all, I guess.

Yes Dimpy herself told... They never bitch about others like what we do 24*7... That's why till Dimpy with PG we never see her bitching face... They never did that... Whoever joined BG earlier even P2 were bitching 24*7 when they were with BG... 

BG never do anything masthi... Only Arya and Sush used to do some pranks...
The caller was a die hard fan of gautam
There is and no doubt abt that

I hope he ups his game .. But other wise also I will still support him

The way he answered the question
He listened to it patiently n answered so maturely
Gautam for the win!
Absolutely loved GG's answer to the Caller .He was calm and very mature abt it . 
He didn't fumble .Loved his smile at the end . πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Hats off to the caller of the week.
He tried to give a straight forward feedback to Gautam.
hopefully Gautam will work on it.
Gautam deserves to win after going through so much in that house.
Gautam answered very courteously.

Pritam/Karishma/Upen probably cried after the caller of the week's call.They must have thought it is for criticism, but it is a Gautam fan calling. πŸ˜†
Edited by bbsai - 9 years ago
Originally posted by .Disputed.

Today the Snapdeal caller told Gautam --- Phir se pehle wale Gautam ban jao. Jo one man army tha aur sabse akela fight karta tha.

Gautam --- Ab kissi ke saat aisa kuch hai he nahi, koi problem hai nahi, tu zabardasti ki fight kaise karoon.

Gautam is right. Why get into faltu ka fights.

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Can i gush? πŸ˜ƒ   I absolutely loved the way Gautam tackled this question..So honest & endearing..I always knew Gautam just reacted to situations & din create them ( atleast 8 out of 10 times)..And the poor guy looks bored outta his mind off late & i don blame him at all..I really liked the way he spoke to the caller..And he is one of the few guys who never speaks out of turn during WKW & i swear quite a few HMs can learn a thing or two about manners & etiquette from Gautam πŸ˜†  The part where he said- 100 % guarantee toh nahi de sakta but i'l try for sure'..That sounded really sweet for some reason 😳 End of gush-fest πŸ˜†

Please don't stop .Go on πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Absolutely love hearing abt him .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Edited by Beautyandbrain - 9 years ago
Caller was a Gauti fan like usπŸ˜† Just wants to see him in the whole episode like we doπŸ˜† LOL 

Jitega to Gauti hi! Gauti FTW! 
I totally agree he sounded like a die hard fan !

He started off calling him my favourite 😳

I agree he has the etiquettes , n ppl got a learn from him
He always gives a patient hearing n then only responds !

He is looking quite bored !
But Iam sure the new WC will give him a kick..

And I have no doubts .. Gautam hi jeetega!!

Edited by Shrumunj - 9 years ago
I also loved how respectful he was towards the caller. Listening intently. Hanging on to his every word.

Not like KU who are rude and obnoxious.

Or Pritam who laughs like a fool embarrassed every time and needs Salman to jump in his defence.

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Can i gush?πŸ˜ƒ I absolutely loved the way Gautam tackled this question..So honest & endearing..I always knew Gautam just reacted to situations & din create them ( atleast 8 out of 10 times)..And the poor guy looks bored outta his mind off late & i don blame him at all..I really liked the way he spoke to the caller..And he is one of the few guys who never speaks out of turn during WKW & i swear quite a few HMs can learn a thing or two about manners & etiquette from GautamπŸ˜† The part where he said- 100 % guarantee toh nahi de sakta but i'l try for sure'..That sounded really sweet for some reason 😳 End of gush-festπŸ˜†

Roger u can keep going on n on..
I love to read abt him 😳