Bigg Boss 8

Upen's Attitude Problem (Page 5)

BeMinex Groupbie
BeMinex
BeMinex

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by filmibuff00

Originally posted by pawancool

Karishma has always been smug n over confident in BB...she knew she'll reach finals...

BB has kept Upen till now only to support her...she won't be able to handle rivals alone...

yeah she definitely has some fixed under the table deals with Colors. Some claim she is their first choice for winner. After how she's been behaving lately I don't want her to win.

Tanna gives a lot of content and that's the reason she is still in the house. Can't stay the same for Upen or Sonali since they both started giving more content just 2 weeks ago. 

It makes me so angry that Diandra and Praneet went before boring Upen and Sonali. 

Edited by BeMinex - 28 December 2014 at 9:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liberiangirl

MissBrownEyes Goldie
MissBrownEyes
MissBrownEyes

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by katherine123

Originally posted by MissBrownEyes

Originally posted by katherine123

As kashmera said " yeh toh free ka rashan paani kha raha hai" ! He is irritating to the core!!!! He has serious attitude issues ... He is taking panga with salman, he will know the consequences after coming out!
idiot guy is still in london zoneLOL

He should be prepared to go back to London! He will get nothing in India now!

hes a zero Smile i now understand why salman always was uncomfortable talkin to him since beginin of the show.. he knew how this guy actually is.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justforlaughsSree.bPicasso9

MissBrownEyes Goldie
MissBrownEyes
MissBrownEyes

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dnmukhra

Originally posted by Raz2012

Originally posted by dnmukhra

Originally posted by _Ann_

Yes! He has big fat ego and attitude problems.
Good that salman kept his calm today, its useless arguing such ppl.

The man with the biggest ego problem has been Gautam. Not only does he think he's all that but he's a chor too! He has stolen milk so he can make his protein shakes and refused to share things with the housemates. What a loser. I can't wait until Eijaz Khan enters the house and shows Gauti his aukaad! LOL
blah blah blah!!! Here we go again. Love the topic is about UPEN!!! Discuss him na? Why bring gautam into this?

Blah blah blah!!! Another Gauti supporter ko laggi mirchi!!!! LOL

har jagah gauti ko kyu latein he sab. looks like a crazy obsession. haters or lovers, both.
lets stick to zero no. 1 aka upen 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

YaloBasoSree.bPicasso9Raz2012

MissBrownEyes Goldie
MissBrownEyes
MissBrownEyes

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairfairysays

Originally posted by nehaaa.14

This guy has so much attitude.

The way he was saying(sarcastically), "You're right, Salman"...so not good. Dude, learn to accept your mistakes. 

I used to like Upen but now I think Mr. Patel is the cheapest man inside that house.  He keeps on insulting women.  The way he talks with Sonali...It's so rude. He gives attitude to Salman. He talks rudely with other housemates. He doesn't even spare his so called "Best Friend"  Tanna. Last week, he made her cry. This guy is so irritating. I hope he gets evicted tomorrow.

P.S Eating too much chillies can also be hazardous to health. But, uss time par Upen ko koi problem nhi tha...par Sonali ne tap water kya de diya...iss baat ka itna bada issue bana diya. Like, Salman said,.. 90% people in India drink Tap water. Koi badi baat nhi hai yeh.

According to Upain he had problem with the person who did the prank more than the prank itself...what he believes is that friends can go to any extend to play a prank even if its life threatening ones but not-so-close friends have no rights to...

I think it was karishma who made all the tap water thing an extra large issue...

i feel karishma is super jealous of sonali.. dikhta hain. i realised since she clapped when upen was swearing at sonali.. where was - national tv pe ladki ko gaali di den.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fairfairysaysmoshijSree.bnehaaa.14

nishi75 Senior Member
nishi75
nishi75

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
He has a BAD attitude. Period.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moshijSree.bPicasso9

mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
he was definitely showing attitude to salman, but lets not forget that this egotistical salman has also been showing upen attitude a lot. just because salman is a big star doesn't give him the right to belittle people as much as he does to upen. especially the whole part of his hindi English ka problem and then correcting upen on the tha/thi issue. its no big deal...heck we even slip up when speaking in our mother tongue.

today all the issues that were stretched to the max were so stupid. what was the big deal in KUD giving their vote to her? are they not allowed to change their mind? would their 3 votes have made any difference? it gets boring watching the same crap week after week on these WKW.

Krishma042

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:55am | IP Logged
I dnt knw y he thinks so high of himself...
Giving so much unwanted attitude..
Was really uncalled fr..
Seriously dis guy shld be thrown out of house...
Psyco kahi ka...salman shld hv grilled him fr dat bakwas of his
-Faiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faiza-
-Faiza-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:38am | IP Logged
This man have a serious attitude problem...on top of it he doesn't own up him mistakes...he is always self righteous..he can't take any criticism at all
For me he has turned to be the biggest disappointment of BB..i have soo much expectations from him in the beginning..this man has tarnish his image so badly in BB with his attitude

nehaaa.14

Go to top