justforlaughs

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shrumunj

I swear he was actually mocking salman

I was surprised the way salman kept his calm

I was getting angry looking at his attitude n his expression s

Salman was being sweet to him. But y?

Salam shud have bashed him like he did with imam previously

And upen wasn't talking sense n he was trying to prove his mistakes correct !

haan yaar!!! hats off to salman's patience level. Who is this upen a nobody in bw and giving so much attitude mocking him, the current biggest superstar of the country! damn this upen is gone. salman is good not to go to this idiots level lekin upen shud know this is being aired on national television, and there are directors, producers watching! putting your point forward is fine but giving this much attitude to salman will not do you good. i guess soon hell be back to eating maggies n its nobody's fault but his OWN! you need a whole lot of humility to have success in life especially bw! look at aamir khan. he has NONE and he expects to be a superstar! haha never!  Ouch he needs to learn to respect. such a lowlife

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhiMariaPicasso9WorldYatriShrumunj

WorldYatri IF-Rockerz
WorldYatri
WorldYatri

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SatiSavitri

Originally posted by filmibuff00

Upen is irritating to the core. His constant sada hua expression is painful to watch. He can't even take a joke for heavens sake. Along with him his bestie Tanna too is looking painfully negative.

i know right and his fans getting sadistic pleasure out of him abusing Sonali and calling her all sorts of names should know that this whole thing is only making him appear bad..not Sonali

agree with you. I have hardly seen anything on social media praising this guy. While theres tons of support for Sonali. Everyone knows Sonali is the most chilled out contestant and also the youngest and him choosing to take his frustration out on her of all people is backfiring big time.

Unfortunately a lot of Tanna fans are voting for him and thats what is keeping him alive.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Karishma has always been smug n over confident in BB...she knew she'll reach finals...

BB has kept Upen till now only to support her...she won't be able to handle rivals alone...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9WorldYatri

WorldYatri IF-Rockerz
WorldYatri
WorldYatri

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pawancool

Karishma has always been smug n over confident in BB...she knew she'll reach finals...

BB has kept Upen till now only to support her...she won't be able to handle rivals alone...

yeah she definitely has some fixed under the table deals with Colors. Some claim she is their first choice for winner. After how she's been behaving lately I don't want her to win.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.bPicasso9pawancoolDoodh_Ki_Dhuli

emanali Senior Member
emanali
emanali

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
R8 nw i hate all da big boss contestntx in4ct even i dnt like salman 4 his biasedness...
U ppl dnt fink dt he alwayx use 2 talk about tanna nd dt English psycho...

Accordin 2 me ds week he can make episode on sonali,x worst capitancy like tannax

Ba he just discuss 3rd class issues of these 2 tanna nd upain

Really worst it is...

Even in sonali votin issue dt ws nt dt much necessary bt he targeted both ov thm

Itx just disguestinAngry
Raz2012 Goldie
Raz2012
Raz2012

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dnmukhra

Originally posted by _Ann_

Yes! He has big fat ego and attitude problems.
Good that salman kept his calm today, its useless arguing such ppl.

The man with the biggest ego problem has been Gautam. Not only does he think he's all that but he's a chor too! He has stolen milk so he can make his protein shakes and refused to share things with the housemates. What a loser. I can't wait until Eijaz Khan enters the house and shows Gauti his aukaad! LOL
blah blah blah!!! Here we go again. Love the topic is about UPEN!!! Discuss him na? Why bring gautam into this?
fairfairysays Senior Member
fairfairysays
fairfairysays

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehaaa.14

This guy has so much attitude.

The way he was saying(sarcastically), "You're right, Salman"...so not good. Dude, learn to accept your mistakes. 

I used to like Upen but now I think Mr. Patel is the cheapest man inside that house.  He keeps on insulting women.  The way he talks with Sonali...It's so rude. He gives attitude to Salman. He talks rudely with other housemates. He doesn't even spare his so called "Best Friend"  Tanna. Last week, he made her cry. This guy is so irritating. I hope he gets evicted tomorrow.

P.S Eating too much chillies can also be hazardous to health. But, uss time par Upen ko koi problem nhi tha...par Sonali ne tap water kya de diya...iss baat ka itna bada issue bana diya. Like, Salman said,.. 90% people in India drink Tap water. Koi badi baat nhi hai yeh.

According to Upain he had problem with the person who did the prank more than the prank itself...what he believes is that friends can go to any extend to play a prank even if its life threatening ones but not-so-close friends have no rights to...

I think it was karishma who made all the tap water thing an extra large issue...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9

dnmukhra Groupbie
dnmukhra
dnmukhra

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raz2012

Originally posted by dnmukhra

Originally posted by _Ann_

Yes! He has big fat ego and attitude problems.
Good that salman kept his calm today, its useless arguing such ppl.

The man with the biggest ego problem has been Gautam. Not only does he think he's all that but he's a chor too! He has stolen milk so he can make his protein shakes and refused to share things with the housemates. What a loser. I can't wait until Eijaz Khan enters the house and shows Gauti his aukaad! LOL
blah blah blah!!! Here we go again. Love the topic is about UPEN!!! Discuss him na? Why bring gautam into this?

Blah blah blah!!! Another Gauti supporter ko laggi mirchi!!!! LOL

Go to top