Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

TS - Kaash Aisa Koi Manzar Hota (Final Part-Page 8 updated) (Page 6)

manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muggle_Diaries

Originally posted by manan_flab

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L... dis is wat came out of my mouth as soon as i ended reading d last line...
n now m in tears gal... like seriously... i cud feel all d pain which tried  to show thru this update...

just wanna give uh a big wala hug cz m left wid no words to say... Hug

Awww... here a hug to you...Hug
Glad to know you enjoyed it... Smile

Love
MD

enjoyed?? Shocked m in luv wid ur writing... n ya sorry i forgot to thank uh for pm... so thnku dear n dont forget to pm me next time also LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muggle_Diaries

Muggle_Diaries Goldie
Muggle_Diaries
Muggle_Diaries

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Muggle_Diaries

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L... dis is wat came out of my mouth as soon as i ended reading d last line...
n now m in tears gal... like seriously... i cud feel all d pain which tried  to show thru this update...

just wanna give uh a big wala hug cz m left wid no words to say... Hug

Awww... here a hug to you...Hug
Glad to know you enjoyed it... Smile

Love
MD

enjoyed?? Shocked m in luv wid ur writing... n ya sorry i forgot to thank uh for pm... so thnku dear n dont forget to pm me next time also LOL

Aww thanks.Embarrassed 

May I know your name or how should I address you??
BTW, just sent you a buddy request...

Love
MD
manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:35am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Aww thanks.Embarrassed 

May I know your name or how should I address you??
BTW, just sent you a buddy request...

Love
MD
[/QUOTE]
i will accept dat... n my name is simi... Big smile

Muggle_Diaries

shefni Senior Member
shefni
shefni

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Wow..amazing for you to cover it from nandhini's side too.I personally wanted you to write one from her side too-her fears,vulnerabilities and insecurities.And i have got my Xmas gifts.Embarrassed
Taking in accordance all the help you recieved LOL, this is a wonderful post again,  drawing the analogy of soul stirring music.Ghazals be loveEmbarrassed

It was against my nature not to fight. But I lost myself because of him and this one storm I could not face. I gave up. I gave up on him

so true to nandhini, a girl ,who stood tall amidst all crises, did succumb to this gutwrenching pain and took solace in tears.

I was ready to go against everyone and be with him. But what I can do, when he, himself did not wanted us to be together. I could not fight with him as well

These be the gems. Yes, she would have taken the world if against them, but it is his act of letting her go, in the first sign of trouble, that shook her.How can she trust him again? Even if she did gather all her scattered self , would she want to go through it again lest he leave her again.So intriguing and poignant.Want to rant a lot. but got to go

ShefniEmbarrassed 

Muggle_Diaries

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
simply amazing!!

Muggle_Diaries

Muggle_Diaries Goldie
Muggle_Diaries
Muggle_Diaries

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shefni

Wow..amazing for you to cover it from nandhini's side too.I personally wanted you to write one from her side too-her fears,vulnerabilities and insecurities.And i have got my Xmas gifts.Embarrassed
Taking in accordance all the help you recieved LOL, this is a wonderful post again,  drawing the analogy of soul stirring music.Ghazals be loveEmbarrassed

It was against my nature not to fight. But I lost myself because of him and this one storm I could not face. I gave up. I gave up on him

so true to nandhini, a girl ,who stood tall amidst all crises, did succumb to this gutwrenching pain and took solace in tears.

I was ready to go against everyone and be with him. But what I can do, when he, himself did not wanted us to be together. I could not fight with him as well

These be the gems. Yes, she would have taken the world if against them, but it is his act of letting her go, in the first sign of trouble, that shook her.How can she trust him again? Even if she did gather all her scattered self , would she want to go through it again lest he leave her again.So intriguing and poignant.Want to rant a lot. but got to go

ShefniEmbarrassed 

Thanks Shefni...Embarrassed

Both of them, as characters, are superbly written. They have their own battles to fight with themselves and with each other as well to be together. So many demons to vanquish. They have yet to empty their soul of insecurities, betrayals, anger, pain and hurt, to fill it with Love. Do they realize that they love each other? Not yet. I be waiting for that moment when they do. 

Love
MD

Muggle_Diaries Goldie
Muggle_Diaries
Muggle_Diaries

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Oyshee...

simply amazing!!

Thanks Oyshee...

Love
MD
basket_101 IF-Rockerz
basket_101
basket_101

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Reserved (:
Will come back to it either by tonight or tomorrow Embarrassed
-- Unres (:

Wow...  I'm pretty much speechless.
Part 1, I thought you did an absolutely amazing job describing Manik's guilt.  The ghazal was beautiful too, and reflected his situation quite aptly.  It was a smooth read, with quite an impact.  It hurts to think of him hurting this much, but what to do.  You've done a fantastic job!!

Part 2, oh man.  Nandu is a very strong girl, but the fact that she gave up on the relationship says a lot.  And the lines that you used "gave up on us" were so powerful.  

In both parts, you've done justice to their emotions.  I felt the sadness as I read the TS.
Thank you so much for the pm!
I'm glad to have read this!!
In awe of your writing!  Do keep writing more, and pm'ing me of course Wink

Looots of love, 
Hinal Hug

Edited by basket_101 - 30 December 2014 at 11:07am

Muggle_Diaries

Go to top