Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

TS - Kaash Aisa Koi Manzar Hota (Final Part-Page 8 updated) (Page 4)

Muggle_Diaries Goldie
Muggle_Diaries
Muggle_Diaries

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -FreeSpirit-

This was beautiful.. I could imagine this scene in my head and I loved how you wrote it from Manik's point of viewEmbarrassed
the lyrics of the ghazal are wonderful. I haven't heard this song before *runs to listen to it*
Great workEmbarrassed

Thanks Uditi...Smile 

And please do listen all of the songs from this album. They are soulful. 

Love
MD

Chocomaniac IF-Dazzler
Chocomaniac
Chocomaniac

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:27am | IP Logged
This is beautiful ..painful yes but very well written Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muggle_Diaries

Muggle_Diaries Goldie
Muggle_Diaries
Muggle_Diaries

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chocomaniac

This is beautiful ..painful yes but very well written Smile

Thanks dear.Smile

Love
MD
Muggle_Diaries Goldie
Muggle_Diaries
Muggle_Diaries

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Hi Guys,
When I wrote for Manik, my idea was of only OS. But Nandini was screaming at me to write one for her. How can I ignore Miss. Mini-Monster. So here I am with another Ghazal from Hariharan's album "Kaash". I did find the lyrics suiting Nandini.

And thanks for my Husband for helping me understand few words in a Urdu. (He did make sure that I acknowledge him Wink

Please do  let me know who the lyricist is for this Ghazal, for I could not find it out. 

Here it is...let me know your comments on this.

The Poem ended with a sad note. I don't know why I was listening to this and remembering him. It was as though he was near and screaming at me through these lines. In the silence that followed, I could hear foot steps walking away from my window. I opened my eyes and there he was. I don't know why he was here tonight, all I know is that he is always here when he is sad. I would have run to him before. But now I silently watch as he moves towards his car, his back towards me, as though he is moving away from my life. It seems tonight is filled with regrets and memories for both of us. Will this night ever end?

I could hear the beginning of another song, slowly loosing myself and remembering.

"Aandhiyan atithi lekin kabhi aisa na hua

Khauf ke maare juda shakh se patta na hua

Aandhiyan atithi lekin kabhi aisa na hua"

Never in my life had I seen the storm that he was. There were many, and how they shook me to the core. I lost my parents to death, I lost my brother to illness, but I found strength and moved on. It was against my nature not to fight. But I lost myself because of him and this one storm I could not face. I gave up. I gave up on him, I gave up on us.

"Waqt ki dor ko thame rahe majabuti se

Aur jab chhuti to afasosh bhi is ka na hua

I held on to our time together. All the times when I looked into his eyes and saw his soul, all the time when I gave my hand to him, all the times when I laughed with him and because of him, all the times when I cried with him and because of him, I kept within my heart, very safe, for they were very dear to me. When I lost them, I could not even feel sad, for I was numb. I could not feel anything. I lost myself to his lies and this one storm I could not face. I gave up. I gave up on him, I gave up on us.

"Raat ko din se milane ki havas thi hamko

Kam achhchha na tha Anjam bhi achhchha na hua

I tried very hard to be with him. I gave my everything. I tried to understand him, match his every step. I wanted to be his anchor and I asked him to be my strength. But it was not enough, for we were as different as night and day. I aimed for the impossible and look where it got us. I lost myself to our distance and this one storm I could not face. I gave up. I gave up on him, I gave up on us.

"Khub duniya hai ke suraj se rakabat thi jinhe

Unako hansil kisi dewaar ka saaya na hua

My friends wanted me to stay away from him. World did not wanted us to be together. Everything I could ignore. I was ready to go against everyone and be with him. But what I can do, when he, himself did not wanted us to be together. I could not fight with him as well. And now we have nothing. We could have had all the love in this world, but now we do not even have the memories of it. I lost myself to his love for someone else and this one storm I could not face. I gave up. I gave up on him, I gave up on us.

Love

MD

Edited by Muggle_Diaries - 29 December 2014 at 1:44am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

starryLove_skStarshinaManan_obsessionBornInFirebluelake99Manan_DevakshiAmbyliciouschandana123DazlingdivyaSonia_J16shefnimylifeplfps_angeluma88basket_101RomComFanHumzy..oishu..Viji.ChandranPrincessAshVikIreena7-DZ-

Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:47am | IP Logged
beautiful update
you portrayed the emotions very nicely
loved it

Muggle_Diaries

Muggle_Diaries Goldie
Muggle_Diaries
Muggle_Diaries

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Humzy

beautiful update
you portrayed the emotions very nicely
loved it

Thanks a lot Humzy...Smile

Love
MD
apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:42am | IP Logged
"I gave up.
I gave up on him, I gave up on
us."
These lines held so much meaning. The deep hurt that hs cause nandu so much pain it is bcoz of him. Very beautiful. loved it. keep writing and thanks for d pm.

Muggle_Diaries

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:44am | IP Logged
beautiful update with some superb lines...ur writing is really awesome...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Muggle_Diaries8seetha

Go to top