Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED (Page 99)

happypeace Senior Member
happypeace
happypeace

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Akash  marrying payal on manorma's suggestion! I did not see that coming at all!
can't wait for next update Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

laksh65 IF-Sizzlerz
laksh65
laksh65

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
what a twist, manu to get payash married? what will be the reaction of guptas

Rasgulla_sp

Miss.Zaidi IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Zaidi
Miss.Zaidi

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sayari_sanki99rulamaRasgulla_sp

devishree IF-Dazzler
devishree
devishree

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
reswa
am shocked with mami's proposition
faint thud...

Rasgulla_sp

rulama IF-Sizzlerz
rulama
rulama

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.AALUSLOLWA

Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Ouch  its  ok   khushi  i  understand . I think  I  have  a  solution Embarrassed.  I  know  a friend  - LOLWA  she  is  perfect  for  arnav and  will  keep  him  very  happy  too .  I  think  you  will  like  her  too .  This  way   you   will get arnav  happily  married  and   both  of  you  will be  friends  again  and   believe  me  khushi ! ..  arnav  will be  really  very grateful  to you LOL... whole  forum knows  lolwa is  rocking ROFL

This I agree wholeheartedly...Wink

Just then the servant entered with bowls of kheer for everyone. When the maid reached Arnav, she gave him the bowl with the spoon already in it and then looked at Khushi for approval. Khushi nodded in response. The sugar-free kheer had reached its rightful destination. She looked at Arnav and found him looking at her with full focus. She could handle physics but not his eyes.kya ? LOL physics ?  newton  mama   would nt  be  proud  of  khushi LOL.. one  kostin  ..  she  cant  handle  physics  .. but  can  she  handle  his  physique ? TongueLOL 

Me thinks the same too...Tongue LOL

All the PayAsh rooters, happy? I bet you didn't see this coming Evil Smile. And what is the deal with Aakash or Payal? Jaanne ke liye padhte rahiye OW LOL CHAPTER 9 onwards single updates

hahaa  single   updates LOLLOL  saiyu  .. since  this  story  is  an experiment  for  you in  many  ways  and i think  you  are  trying  to  write  something  like  the  daily  soaps  ..tou  can  you  experiment with  updating  it  daily  as well ?   Embarrassed ?  

Can you??? * running away*LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss.ZaidiRasgulla_sp

piyaarshi IF-Dazzler
piyaarshi
piyaarshi

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
i really didn't expect this was coming...
i mean manorama... THE manorama asked for payal's hand????
totally different from the show and all others stories i ve read...

i was really happy to see manorama talking to payal so politely... not calling her "khoon bhari taang" :D :D

atleast one gupta is there whom marama likes apart from definitely the baby..
savita has a crush on aman or what????
akash too have some hidden feelings for payal huh...

khushi is one awsome drameybaaz... crying over the phone... then her mom threatens her... her life is full of happenings... :D

i loved the update especially "Why don't you allow me to marry your Payal to my Aakash?"

will be waiting for the next...

Rasgulla_sp

.Sandal. IF-Rockerz
.Sandal.
.Sandal.

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Hayyer sab Arhi ko alaag kar kay kyon khush hotay hain   Cry manorama pathar k sanam...aisa kyon kar rahi hai.
manorama bavli ho gaye hai kya...at one side she want Khushi to maintain distance from Raizada's and on ither side she wants Payal her Daughter In Law.

Saiyyu do something for my arhi becharay tootay dil kay saath ghoom rahay hain.

Continue soon plzz

Rasgulla_sp

deeswarna IF-Rockerz
deeswarna
deeswarna

Posted: 24 January 2015 at 3:38am | IP Logged
im already doing my happy dance. ab akash barat lekar jayega payal ke ghar, aur voh abhi can go to ... but saiyu i just hope its not one of manorama plots, i mean maybe she is thinking that the gupta took her daughter, now she will takes theirs, like tit for tat?? hmm i dont think that manu is so evil minded and she does like payal. well like is a too big word for her but she doesnt dislike as well. so now im in a dilemma whether to celebrate or not.

lol i can totally imagine a shy but handsome akash with his glasses choking on his kheer and saying maa on hearing that manu proposed. i just hope he considers it as well because for me it seems that he may not be acknowledging it to himself but he does feel something for her otherwise y the hesitation and the delay in congratulating her on ther rishtha with abhi...

bechari humari khushi, pehle pyaar ka pehle gham, pehli baar hain ankein naam... she must be feeling horribly and missing arnav so much but from wat i ve known about khushi so far, she wont be going on her decision as she feels that everyone's happiness and welfare lies in her staying from arnav's life. 

n i think arnav knew that the kheer was made by khushi and thats y he was eating it so fondly. ohhh looks like savita may have something going for aman. that would be awesome, aman too needs someone and savita might be the perfect one.

siayu need i say that u totally rocked this part as well. im sure u must be bored with me saying it everytime par kya karoon yehi sachh hain. lol. looking forward to the next part

Rasgulla_sp

Go to top