Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED (Page 78)

ipk1970 Groupbie
ipk1970
ipk1970

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 6:36am | IP Logged
love this story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

valeyrie Goldie
valeyrie
valeyrie

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Comment updated on page 55 here...
Waiting eagerly for the next update...

Edited by valeyrie - 21 January 2015 at 9:37pm
kushiarnav1 IF-Dazzler
kushiarnav1
kushiarnav1

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 11:27am | IP Logged
lovely conversation between brothers...love the way akash initiated the conversation and talked to his brother...thank god arnav didn't misunderstand akash...and akash too understand his brother feelings...

and now what????

part b??...

Rasgulla_sp

arshisimple Senior Member
arshisimple
arshisimple

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Just read part 7b and part 8 and what a ride, phenomenal Clap.

So khushi has ended things with Arnav, felt bad for them. But she is one hell of a person.  She said everything right to Arnav!! He did mess up things with Aman and Khushi! But hey that's what teenagers do and everything will work out fine with them eventually, i trust you Saiyu and your writing in that manner WinkSmile..

Once again khushi's one hell of person,  her conversation with Manorama was the highlight for me in that part.  She didn't let Manorama roll over her and she can negotiate,  she wasn't the abla nari here and she got a better bargain for sure, bravo khushi Clap

In part 8, i love brothers' conversation,  very heart warming!! Arnav usually doesn't talk much but when he does he can make anyone speechless!! He is not shrewd right now but he definitely has some talent Smile

Awesome parts and loving this story, looking forward to read mire Clap..

P.S I love reading your notes and replys to everyone, its hilarious Big smileStar

Rasgulla_sp

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 5:41am | IP Logged
So that was the case. It was Khushi who met him before and broke up. Felt so bad for both Arnav and Khushi. Agree Arnav was being a jerk specially in case of knowing Aman's feelings for Khushi but I think he can't be held 100% responsible coz being a girl Khushi was herself indulged in this all... even in Aman's case girl's 6th sense is very strong in such cases and she should have guessed that Aman's special treatment when he has no girlfriend does mean something deep and Aman also can't held Arnav 100% responsible coz he should have confessed his feelings. Yes knowing Aman's feelings and yet not sharing his developed feelings for Khushi with him was a mistake on Arnav's part but he was jerk for being honest with Shit-all's request. becharay meray ArHi... door ho gayay... arreyyy Manoorma should be in business u know... she has a business mind too but Khushi k side ka bargain... she is crushing her heart for her bhabhi's khushi... hayeee... loved the chapter

p.s edited my comment on page 10

Rasgulla_sp

nishu_shorna IF-Sizzlerz
nishu_shorna
nishu_shorna

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Haila... kitnaaa kuch ho gaya... kab kaise kaha... story kaha se kah pauchh gaya... well, saath mei padne ka yeh ek good side hai... ek k baad ek update padho, no tension, no anxiety in between... toh mera BP shoot up nahi kiya... aur waise bhi, maine zyada socha nahi actually... i am a good girl u see... tumhari baat maanti hoon...

but i have to say. i am disappointed with Mrs. Manorama Raizada... i thought she is egoistic, but a good person at heart... lekin yeh kaha ki baat hui, making deal with a teenager... what the... dont this whole deal-thing make the value of her love for Anjali less... apart from this, i am 'okay' that she charged Khushi... i cant expect something different from someone like Manorama...

and yeah, padhte padhte, i did got angry with Aakash... where he was an amazing brother for Khushi, he failed to be the brother for Arnav... aanjane mei hi sahi, bhool toh hui hai usse... but loved it how these two patched up... loved their bro-talk...

I am really liking Payal... it increased many folds when she gave benifit of doubt to Arnav... she doesnt love Khushi any less than Aakash... but she is wise enough to see through the situation... saach mei, ladkiya hote hi hai wise & intelligent...

Arnav really cares for Khushi a loottt... even when she broke his heart and hurt him, he is not angry with her... and his declaration of love for her... Awwee...it's heart-warming to see...

will you believe me if i say, this Arnav is a treat to watch... not that shrewd, not extra-ordinarily intelligent, and not the one who can solve any problem... rather he makes mistakes... just like the boys in his age does... he is one lovable cute-handsome young man...

its only he's a bit small for me to fall in love, u know... reading OW sometimes make me feel older... thinking i've gone through that stage of life, seeing these all happening around me some 5-6 years back... hell, when have i grown up this much... mujhe uss age mei wapas jaana hai, but along with the sensibility i have now...

but i will say Khushi is sensible for a 18 years old... i m not saying she is mature, nd dont do mistakes, but she does think a lot of things, at that age, if i were in her place, may i wont think... but she did... i dont know what was the reaction of other readers, i found her decision of 'breaking-up' with Arnav was a wise one, even with hurting him, and hurting herself in the process...

yeh socho, from her place, she doesnt see any guarantied future with Arnav, and here both of their families and a lot were at stake... most of the girl would think, 'jo hoga aage dekha jayega' to avoid the heartbreak right now... but she took a step forward & embraced that herself... how many can do that...

and her deal-thing with Mrs. Raizada... well well, i am impressed... she came up with such brilliant terms... wow... sherni hai bilkul... bas ek baat, while she shared everything with Aakash & Payal on the very next day, did she shared this details with them... she can talh to her Aakash Bhai about anything right...

dekho mai bak bak karke hi jaa rai hoon, aur itna important baat batana bhool gayi... that kiss... well that kiss was AWESOME, AMAZING and MINDBLOWING for someone's first kiss... brilliantly portrayed Saiyu... aur Aakash babua baach gaya, that he didnt enter the pic during the kiss, nd interrupted it... warna i would have killed him through my lappy screen...

just the way i wanted to kill that Shit-all... this girl is a vamp... Aarrrggghh... stupid, idiot, disgusting bitch... sorry sorry, kya karun, gussa aagaya tha... sorry, no more bad mouthing... and i will not say about Aman... he is one avarage boy, nd his actions-reactions are exactly what anyone of his age would do...

i think i have forgot something, but kya yaad nahi aara hai... chalo, waiting to see more... more glimpse of Guptas... Anjali-Shyam... Aakash-Payal too... and of course Arnav-Khushi in same frame... hell, ek hi update(8A) pe dono ko saath mei nahi dekh ke aankhe taras gayi hai... jaldi give us more and more ArShi moments...

PS: Loved all the notes... they are like Cherry on the top... sooo sweet...

PPS: lovely lovely banners... brilliantly works girls...

**edited**

beautiful selection of cloths... u have a very good choice Saiyu... toh when i come to Mumbai, its your responsiblity to take me shopping... koi bahana nahi chalega... okay????

***edited again***

ohho, kehna bhool gayi thi... when u posted that Nainital pic in first chapter, i thought of saying u to not forget to post that colorful-boat pics, but later forgot... and u actually posted that... muuaaahh...

and your Choti clicks good pics... 'well done' Zehra... (tell her that)

***one last time***

Lolly (Dr.AALUSLOLWA), your comments are as hilarious as you... havent read them all, par jinta milla padhli... aur haas bhi liya bohot... THANK YOU... i love you DAMMIT...

**Sorry Sorry, ek aur baat**

bohot brownie khane ka mann kar ra hai... Tongue but i have to wait at least for tomorrow... Ouch aur yeh Sab tumhare waja se hua hai...Angry isske liye tumhe punishment toh milna hi chahiye... but if u say, u missed me,Embarrassed phir i may reconsider... Wink Tongue

Edited by nishu_shorna - 22 January 2015 at 6:31am

Rasgulla_sp

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 6:07am | IP Logged
chapter 8-a
                  So dadi ji is dadi ji and her wise eyes can't be deceived. You are absolutely right in ur every doubt Dadi ji... mama ji to waisay he too blinded for his own good... or bad lol... but happt to know now tere is peace in two families finally... naye mehman ki amad amd hai.. well dadi ji is right abt the lost right but again I can't blame Mami ji too u know... haye he confessed abt his love  but in front of Akash not khushi well I know we dont have to worry coz its u n u will bring them together Wink by all means... its good to see two brothers calling a truce...  aweee cute Arnav he did all coz his bhai has become khushi's bhai more... awsome chapter can't wait for next chapter 

Rasgulla_sp

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Unres'd on page 55 ...well, I will Tongue

Edited by asrcraze - 22 January 2015 at 11:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smanRasgulla_sp

Go to top