Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED (Page 77)

-prodigy- Senior Member
-prodigy-
-prodigy-

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Now I understood why people were crazy abt your stories, totally
In all the chapters I loved this chapter most though there was no arhi.

I really love ffs which has strong supporting characters .. Akash what a wonderful person he is,
I have never expected him to be so grown up mature lovely character, not only your arhi different from the show but also every character specially akash ..nah he is totally opposite from the show

Arnav! Now I'm beginning to understand him , atlast he is opening up..
When akash asked arnav abt how his feelings changed from hate to love ..I was like OK now I will know .. And dah he escaped it Sleepy

Waiting for the next chapter :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged
 I went back and checked and its still the same and by god, main bhi confusiya ho gayi.. LOL
Coming to the update.. I liked that Aakash and Arnav spoke to each other.. Arnav has very politely told Aakash what he felt about it all and what he expects.. He was pretty serious about Khushi that all the drama had to happen.. Khushi has cut herself off from him and Im just wondering when things will be near to ok between them.. Im not expecting a leap though.. Beech ke years mein kya hua bhi jaanna hain na.. LOL 

Rasgulla_sp

Snoowfall IF-Dazzler
Snoowfall
Snoowfall

Posted: 20 January 2015 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
update pls...

Rasgulla_sp

mints23 IF-Rockerz
mints23
mints23

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 12:53am | IP Logged
I officially hate the word "DEAL!" This contract business has pissed me off since IPK. I understand Khushi's perspective, her hurt and her concerns regarding the animosity between Manorama and the Guptas... par she actually broke my Arnav's heart!! Cry

Arnav is foolish and acted very immaturely... however he never had a hidden agenda. I am glad that my trust in his love and feelings for Khushi turned out to be true. He deserves a punishment but such a harsh one... that the one girl he fell in love with... shoved him away. Ouch

Manorama... I hate her! Scheming and making a deal with a eighteen year old kid is like stooping to the lowest level. Despite seeing how Shyam and Anjali are together... does she not see that true love always finds its way? Keeping Khushi away from Arnav is not going to remove her from his heart! Heart

Loved the conversation between both the brothers. It was much required... as it had started worrying the family members as well. This chapter made me feel even worse for Arnav. Poor kid... his idol... his brother... never appreciated him in comparison to Khushi. I can imagine the dislike he grew up with. Yet he spoke so maturely!! Hug

I am glad Akash realizes his folly... although unintentional, he should have relalised, how his behaviour towards Khushi was affecting his brother. However, Arnav's words for Khushi had be going awww... when he spoke about how much she deserves all the love... Can this guy get any cuter. I am keeping my fingers crossed to see Arshi unite! Day Dreaming

Arnav so maturely spoke about love and what all it brings along. His declaration of his love for Khushi was surely liberating and I can only imagine how Akash must be feeling to hear such gyaan from his younger brother, who he always thought to be childish and spoilt. LOL

Ok now that lots of things are clearer... Arnav's feelings towards Khushi... Akash's feelings towards this someone unknown... hopefully Payal. I wonder how Manorama will react to Akash wanting to marry Payal. Will that change things with Khushi's deal? I want more of Arhi Saiyyu... I have missed them and you had promised this is an Arhi story. Dono saath main kab dikhenge? I feel like I am watching IPK with body doubles!! Tongue

Edited by mints23 - 21 January 2015 at 1:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kclovearshiMiss.ZaidicanapoemRasgulla_sp

abigail93 Senior Member
abigail93
abigail93

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 2:28am | IP Logged
You know i just came across your story And I'm So Glad that I did. It's such a sweet teenage story and yet so mature in its nature...
I've come to love every single character very very dearly... They are all so deeply rooted. Even monorama. I so don't like the way she is, but i understand where she comes from. Khushi. I could almost hate her for being selfless. Ahhh!! Arnav and his roguish charm. SBD I'm so glad akask has a back bone. Payal. She's one supportive person. And Khushi is like the glue that binds all of them together.

Believe me. I'm so thankful for having found your story.

Rasgulla_sp

nishu_shorna IF-Sizzlerz
nishu_shorna
nishu_shorna

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 5:36am | IP Logged
BMing this thread... Embarrassed  Tongue

pata hai, mujhe kitna jalan ho rai hai, itne saare updates k itne saare notes... uss mei mai nahi hoon... dil 'phoot' gaya hai mera... Broken Heart

anyways, missing you Saiyuuu... Hug and missing OW... Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss.ZaidiRasgulla_sp

Miss.Zaidi IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Zaidi
Miss.Zaidi

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 5:43am | IP Logged
page  78  ...   

aik   reserve   gum  gya Embarrassed

i  unresed  at  new  place LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kclovearshiRasgulla_sp