Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED (Page 75)

robinhood008 Goldie
robinhood008
robinhood008

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 3:47am | IP Logged
That was an.amazinggg update!!!

Loved their brotherly bonding
I never thot thatarnav wouldever bare his heart to akash...but he did...andnow I understand why youkept in sayingthat this arnav is very different from the show wala arnav...lol
Obviously we can't expect hum to be ASR at suxh a young age

I've always liked manorama...she is what every mom wants to be fr her child...jus bcz she has the power to get things done her way doesn't make her a smaller person.
Loved it to bitsss!!!

Amazinggg update!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

Diva_Akorshi IF-Sizzlerz
Diva_Akorshi
Diva_Akorshi

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 3:52am | IP Logged
amazing part...
manorama still cold like ice...LOL
dadi ji felt odd in air of her home...
arnav made akash realize his fault...
akash understood his lack in brother duty...
now he agrees for ArShi relation...
update soon,.,,,,,,,,,,,

Rasgulla_sp

rith123 Goldie
rith123
rith123

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Shdhsjsbd. Dbxjsks.
^ that is what I have to say. No words. None at all. Other than so effing good. 

I was actually researching a math problem and got bored with circles, triangles, and the like and ended up on IF after many many months. And I found this. Suffice to say, circles and triangles are now the last thing on my mind.

Arnav's little speech to Akash was spot on. You can really fall in love at any age. Chronological age doesn't determine whether you are mature enough to handle relationships and being in love, people can be far more wiser than their age. That is something I sense in both Arnav and Khushi, a sense of maturity beyond their age but also a sense of stupidity which befits their age. It's a good balanace.
I am not sure what I feel about Manorama. I don't hate her, but I don't particularly like her. Maybe the next few chapters will help me not be so ambivalent about her.
The next chapter can't get here sooner.

Edited by rith123 - 19 January 2015 at 5:36am

Rasgulla_sp

Mamu768 Newbie
Mamu768
Mamu768

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Loved the last update. Heart to heart between Akashi and Arnav was a superb piece. All characters are developed very nicely, the story is extremely interesting and the plot grasping.
Looking forward to the next update.

Rasgulla_sp

mahrusweety IF-Rockerz
mahrusweety
mahrusweety

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 9:31am | IP Logged
loved this fabulous update
feel bad for arnav
as akash ignore him bcz of choti
good that akash understandhis mistake
loved arnav conversation with akash
that was heart touching and awesome

Rasgulla_sp

opsyellow IF-Sizzlerz
opsyellow
opsyellow

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Sorry For the delay but life is sooo busy now.
I Have hard time to understand MANO MamiConfused I mean she good or bad? What is cooking in her mind?

Awww My poor Arnav baby, he need a hugHug

But what is going to happen now with Arnav and Khushi?

Edited by opsyellow - 23 January 2015 at 2:30am
ManKiBaath Senior Member
ManKiBaath
ManKiBaath

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Saiyu, don't mind but bhai - bhai ka pyar, nal ka paani ki tarah hai...aur doosra vaala pyar filter ki paani ki tarah hai..teri vaje se hame filter paani ki aadat lag gayi ...chalo is baar tere liye nal ka paani pee liya, per ye ummeed hai ki agle baar filter paani milega vo bhi thoda flavor daalke Wink

On a serious note, there were a few interesting new developments in this chapter:  Devayani noticing changes in Manorama, and Manorama extending the peace treaty with the Gupta's, keeping up with her end of the bargain, and finally Akash and Arnav mending their relationship...log badal rahe hai tho soch bhi badlega, aur soch badlega tho story mein aur mazaa aayega Big smile

Coming back the bhai-bhai section - At the end you had me wonder who the elder one was? For all the darn things Arnav has done and said before, he said and did all the right things and all that just by saying nothing but the truth, and the whole truth.  Loved how Arnav made Akash realize his short comings and his far sightedness in their relationship. The love baashan he gave Akash was simply superb. And the hug in the end just fixed everything between the brothers.

Khushi - chupa rusthum...a prankster to the core who really pushed Arnav to the edge. But, in a way I feel so good that I didn't get all judgmental about Arnav, else it would have broken my heart after this chapter.  He truly turned out to be a darling..Now you've put me in a dilemma as to who should I dote on - Arnav or Khushi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GuruDeep246canapoemRasgulla_sp

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Saiyyuji, loved this update a lot.
Arnav behaved with such maturity here that he even overtook his brother in that department.

But what surprised me  was that he says he is in love with Khushi and no one can ever come close to what she means and yet he is giving up so easily on her and on their love. 
Common Arnav, fight for your love.

Another surprise was the fact that Akash had helped Shyam and Anjali in their love affair. Does Don Mannu know about it???

The saddest part for me was Manorama extending her affectionate hand towards Anjali only to keep the end of her deal. 
The day the harsh truth will be out, has she ever thought how Anjali would feel? How will she face her husband and her son on that day???

Saiyyu, I am dreading the day the truth will be out.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

inamajarManKiBaathGuruDeep246Rasgulla_sp

Go to top