feeling bad for Arshi
PlZ GIVE US ARSHI SOOON
IT'S AWSOME STORY
LOVE IT
PLZ UPDATE FAST
oOChaiBiskutOo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hawww!! What the! She has a problem with Khushivand Arnav dating.Who by the way are in love with each other.But she will get Payaash married when she doesn't think they even like each other! Argh! See,this is the nature of Indian moms. If the girl is a bit outgoing she isn't considered to he 'marriage material' . If the girl is reserved or meek.Aah perfect bahu. 
And no I don't feel bad for Khushi.She doesn't like Arnav as much as he loves her. That's just unfair to my poor Arnie boy. Please oh please find this Arnav for me :'(
lalarukh thumbnail
oh my my thats pleasant surprise ...like manorma thought she not really a vamp u see...hehehe...payal and akash...loved this twist...:)..
hyee arnav in white kurt a ...ufff yum yum :)...loved the sobbing khushi ...its so natural how it hurts to ignore or being ignored by ur love...lol...beautifully portrayed ...awesome update :)
robinhood008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was an amazinggg update!!!

The answer to your question...yes I still like manorama even after what she did with arshi...and yess I've given explanation fr that too

But after reading this update I've started liking her a bit too much...lol

Whi wouldve thot that she'll be the one to fix payash alliance

I'm sure payal must have definitely given her a ARE YOU SERIOUS look...Hahahaha

Well I must say that now I'm having more interest in payash alliance via manorama than the actual leads of the story

Well maybe bcz I knw that ib the end they'd be together
But payash coming together this way was relli unexpected...this is THE TWIST fr me
Hahahaha

Loved it to bitsss!!!

Amazinggg update!!!
barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update...Manorama asking Payal's hand for Akash came as a shock to me. Eager to know what happens next...a lil sad for less Arhi scenes.
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it
fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loving the story. I feel so sorry for arnav n khushi. I hope manorma realises the error of her ways. Shes got a personal vendetta against khushi and it's not right! Im shocked she's suggesting payal and akash to get married 
aquagal thumbnail
For you Note: I don't keep much emotions in my stories other than some chick flick type romance😉. I feel the lack of depth in my stories. I need to work on it. Yeah yeah... epilogue mein bring on the leap 😛
My name is Aayat (penname hi sahi #facepalm). Ek songs hi hain jismein mera dimag average se thoda fast chalta hai and it makes me think if I should consider changing my field  😆
Akash was silently observing Payal. 😳
"When he was returning, he had passed by her closed candle store 'Waxing Moon' and had subconsciously wondered what Payal usually does on her weekly off when not organizing a godh bharai rasam for her sister-in-law. However, she was surprisingly here at his hotel. He quickly figured out that she was partaking in the 'Nainital Unveiled' exposition being held at the Raizada hotel by some private benefactors. His feet automatically directed him towards her but before he could walk upto her and greet her, his assistant came up to him and directed him to the private elevators in time for the meeting. With a last look at the oblivious Payal, Aakash shrugged and walked away."
Dhyaan se dekhiye upar red bold words ko..yeh apni kahani khud bayaan karte hain.. 😆
Akash's subconscious mind is already attracted to Payal. He thinks about her when something related comes up and he walks up to her without any thought. Ok..almost walked up to her, but yeh almost hi toh sab prem kahaniyon ka symbol hai😉 He also looked at her before walking away, couldn't help himself hai na..😳 And now please concentrate on blue words... This is what we call as interruption😛. So Akash and Payal now have all ingredients ready for a beautiful love story... 😳

There are people who are lactose intolerant and here is our Mami who was known to be Guptas Intolerant. But Payal is an exception for her too. Mami likes or doesn't dislike Payal but still it affects her that Payal doesn't expect any favor or act of kindness from her. I just want to know one thing "Mamiji ko kya farak padta hai dammit" 😛 Janta jawaab chahti hai... 😛

Awww... my poor darling Khushi but she isn't going to be like this for long. She is going to be rich and happy soon 😉
Savita seems very much interested in Aman. Aman deserves a nice girl too and may be once he gets true love he will forgive Arnav too.
I love Arnav in white and I loved Khushi's this suit too otherwise they always decked up Khushi in aiwein hi clothes. But sadly yeh suit sirf 2 minutes k liye aaya😕 Bhala ho tumhara and asrcraze ka is eyetonic ke liye.
Khushi will brood and it's all Mami's fault. How happy she is seeing the development!! huh!!!
But she loves Anjali so much. I'm happy for that. She isn't a bad person as such, just a mere mortal with her flaws.
Khushi is quite attentive even while brooding. The eyelock!!! ❤️ Arnav should now get a hint that all her feelings are not lost. The love, care and attraction are still there. But I don't know if he will comprehend it. Waise it's difficult for anyone to understand unless the person is one with the power of reading minds of others.
Garima  was waiting for reaction from Mamiji and what a reaction she got from her!!! I can imagine Garima going all speechless muttering few words like "Yeh... kya... hum..." 😆
I guess this is all a reaction of Mami meeting her friend with her granddaughter and Payal at the same venue. Also may be she really faraked Payal thinking her as such an unkind person.
Akash ke proposal se pehle Mamiji ka proposal- choke toh hona hi tha!! Now he can easily ask Payal about what she does in her weekly offs on their first night if only Payal agrees to this rishta. I have a feeling she will refuse it. (Yeah I have lots of feelings you see). And may be this will cement Mami's thought of having Payal as her daughter-in-law.

Edited by aquagal - 9 years ago
sushna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Seriously...
So damn good...
Hope arhi also come together...
Thanks for pm
msmarple thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As always loved the update.
Mami wanting Payal as her bahuriya was a welcome bombshell :-)

Eagerly looking forward to chapter 9