Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED (Page 64)

deeswarna IF-Rockerz
deeswarna
deeswarna

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 5:44am | IP Logged
the 15th because i dont know from where i thought that u will be going on vaccations from the 6th-15th jan and thus updates will be only after the 15th but boy im glad i was wrong. n hume par bharosa hain, hamesha! (hamesha is one of my favorite words and i bet u know from y). n i definitely know that ur stories and u never disappoint, it does keep me on the edge of my chair but in the end its all worthwhile and im sure its going to be the same with one winter.

coming to the update, i cant even complain that there were no arnav and khushi scene in this part as this conversation was totally needed between the two brothers, this proves that talking about things definitely make things better, its the most diplomatic way of sorting anything. n saiyu u did a marvelous job with this update. i simply love arnav, he may still be 18 but his arguments and talks were so matured and he is absolutely right there is no correct age to fall in love, it can happens at 15 as it can happen at 50, we just need to find the one.

its good that arnav talked about things that has been clearly bothering him and for him to show akash that being the elder doesnt always mean that he is always correct, even elders make mistake and the way akash appologised to arnav , has increased my respect for him. akash is a very sulja huwa insaan. 

as for manorama, she may have accepted the ice breaker but still i dont think anjali will be able to forget that manorama did not accept her relationship with the guptas for month. it will take some months for mother-daughter bond to be back on track. but the godh bharai will be a good start down mending their relatinship

i like devyani, she is a wise lady who loves her family and has learnt to read the silence of her family.

i missed khushi here saiyu, i want to know how is she coping. i really hope part b will include her and wat she is feeling. loved every bits of this part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

Miss.Zaidi IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Zaidi
Miss.Zaidi

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 7:09am | IP Logged
delete

Edited by Dr.AALUSLOLWA - 18 January 2015 at 7:10am

Rasgulla_sp

Miss.Zaidi IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Zaidi
Miss.Zaidi

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Embarrassed its a long term itch ..okay ? to be unresed next week probably ...

... i m late Cry ...

Rasgulla_sp

snoopy84 IF-Sizzlerz
snoopy84
snoopy84

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 7:26am | IP Logged
awesome update love Arnav and Akash's conversation

Rasgulla_sp

Anamika100 IF-Dazzler
Anamika100
Anamika100

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 11:16am | IP Logged
After this update I think Khushi too has some explaining to do as to her motivation.
Love Arnav's attitude that if she does not feel the same way en they are done.

Rasgulla_sp

bellacoolio Senior Member
bellacoolio
bellacoolio

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Lovely conversation between the two brothers! Arnav turned out to be the mature one!

Rasgulla_sp

GuruDeep246 Goldie
GuruDeep246
GuruDeep246

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Read the last two chapters..amazingly written..but why did khushi reject arnav? I was hoping all become well once they sit and talk..but alas..aisa nahi hua..there must be some reason for khushi to reject arnav..but poor arnav..my heart went for him..i m crying now..i m amazed reading baatein of arnav and akaash..since i started i felt akaash more matured person than arnav and than anyone..i liked him a lot..but today arnav made him realise that he also lacked somewhere in understanding arnav..un dono ki baatein dil ko chu liya yaar..i am hating manorama..how easily she told khushi to go away from arnav which khushi already had done..so how nicely khushi took that challenge by her side by leaving no chance but to accept anjali by threating her to tell to akaash..manorama knew akaash will take khushi's side so agreed to khushi..waiting for next chapter..update soon..

Rasgulla_sp

fangurrl IF-Dazzler
fangurrl
fangurrl

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Nice chapter!
I don't like mami!
I know she loves her family but she cannot influence someone else's feelings just because she thinks that person is not good for her son/daughter!
This is wrong!
what she made khushi do is so damn wrong and I'm very very proud of khushi for that bargain!
She isn't someone who will get scared of mami!
She equally loves her family and what she did for anjali is commendable :)
Arnav aur khushi ko paas aane se koi nai rok sakta Wink haina writer ji? Big smile

Loved akash and Arnav's convo!
I understand what Arnav must have felt all those years when akash supported khushi and not him
I know how it feels when your brother gives someone else the priority ; it hurts so damn much :(
It's good they solved everything :)
Arnav is the matured one here :) loved how he handled things! poor baby should get his khushi back SOON

looking forward to the next update :)

Edited by moumita03 - 18 January 2015 at 1:25pm

Rasgulla_sp

Go to top