Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED (Page 58)

avchowdhury IF-Dazzler
avchowdhury
avchowdhury

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
amazing update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

sisgeo Goldie
sisgeo
sisgeo

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Nicely penned 

Rasgulla_sp

N0306 IF-Dazzler
N0306
N0306

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Holidays over back to busy time again.. Sorry I haven't commented in detail but all I want to say is loved it..

Rasgulla_sp

spilla IF-Dazzler
spilla
spilla

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Fantabulous update

Rasgulla_sp

sutapasarbabhom IF-Rockerz
sutapasarbabhom
sutapasarbabhom

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Glad that two broths sorted their differnces miss khushi waiting next part tanx for  pm

Rasgulla_sp

ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
loved it ...will arnav let go of khushi 

Rasgulla_sp

cj-the-fool Senior Member
cj-the-fool
cj-the-fool

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I'm at midnapore...and its quite cold here...can't even imagine the condition in shimla...that's why every khushi needs a arnav of their own to keep them warm.,, sarkaye lo khatiya jaara laage...jaare mein balma pyaara laage...
on a serious note I cried throughout the chapter..., I loved loved loved each moment of it...I cant believe how convinced arnav baba is about his feelings for babyji. He said that he loves khushi with so much conviction that too to Akaash of all ppl??? Till the last chapter I was strongly on khushis side, I'm usually always on khushis side but today I felt really really really sad for arnav baba. Aha re bicharaa...,
in real life I'm a very practical person, I completely agreed with Akaashs pov regarding the shyAnjali vs. ArShi debate...,, but when I read arnav babas reply I was mind blown...I could see glimpses of the very formidable ASR...,
anyways I reached India safely but the train journey was very exhausting for abbu and I. Take care
P.S. I absolutely adore ur khushi...where can I get one???? I can so imagine sanaya playing this role to the T...hayye my doll would look so awesome being badass and turning tables on manorama 6 feet under...I will type up a detailed review for last chapter soon...,, at least I'll try too

Rasgulla_sp

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Yet another amazing chapter with equally beautiful bannerClap
In response to your response - Yup what else would you do in -30 tempErmm I have to cover my face.  Yes I am surrounded by RockiesBig smile 

Getting back to your updates: Nani like any other nani is brilliant. She knows that things are wrong even without spelling it out to her.Thumbs Up 
Manorama /Anjali patched up - Mission accomplishedLOL

But the highlight of the day: Arnav/Akash convo. What an intense convo. It was more like a younger kid complaining his/her father about how he is been neglected over the other sibbling and you have done a awesome job in describing it. Arnav was hurt due to Akash's action and his hurt was depicted in each and every word of his. But yet he was not rude to him. Although he was hurt due to so many things he did not let go of respecting him and more so did not want to hear his sorry. Only a strong person who is brought up with love and respect can do that. So yes he loves his family. 

I am so glad that things wrapped up between A and A aswell. So now A and Aman will be next as Khushi can not be pleased until Arnav receives forgiveness from AmanErmm

And one more thing- Although you are the story writer we are the reader so we have to think forward. If we do not then there is no fun in reading the stories. So its good that your readers are having their BP highsLOL as it shows success for you as a writerBig smile 

Your Arnav/Akash convo reminds me of this quote:

Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind; it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees; it is a matter of the will, quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life.

And 

Adolescents are not monsters. They are just people trying to learn how to make it among the adults in the world, who are probably not so sure themselves. 

Edited by BHAVII - 19 January 2015 at 9:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshy4everRasgulla_sp

Go to top