Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED (Page 48)

kclovearshi IF-Rockerz
kclovearshi
kclovearshi

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Aha that was very clever of you to post parts A & B not chronologically!! Here I was thinking Arnav lied to Akash to protect Khushi from Manno mami or something, how naive of me LOL 
They broke up Shocked & Khushi is the reason for thatOuch But I loved their convo n Arnav admitting his guilt for the wrong he did to Aman.. Hopefully when they grow up Aman has it in him to forgive ArnavEmbarrassed

Eeks Mannu mami sucks big time, what a deal she made, claps (rolls eyes). But I guess this is what Khushi wanted too for the time being. May be the time and the distance makes the hearts grow fonderWinkEmbarrassed

Please introduce a leap now LOL

(Ps: that LM quote - that's what I was trying to put in my comment, I knew he said that on a FB status, but couldn't remember exactly what he said.. Thank you for the reminder Embarrassed)

Edited by kclovearshi - 11 January 2015 at 7:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

canapoemRasgulla_sp

rosalineak Goldie
rosalineak
rosalineak

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Khushi broke up with Arnav ,that's the reason Arnav spoke all that I front of Akash.
Manorama is such an evil lady ...
So khushi will be transferred to Delhi and Arnav to UK...
Looks like we will see ASR after a leap...

Awesome updates ...part a and b.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

cheesemad IF-Sizzlerz
cheesemad
cheesemad

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
It is my last day before school starts tomorrow, so initially I was thinking to watch a movie and have some good food. But I decided to check IF, now I am reading this simple yet beautiful story and binging on my pizzaTongue I am glad I checked my account or else I would have missed this thing! Big smile
I do not know if you remember me but I loved reading An Apate Affair, written by you Smile 

I like the simplicity of this story. I don't know why but I kinda like MamiJi's character here, I know people must be hating her now most probably. But I think she is just trying to protect her son whom she loves a lot but only we know she is going to fail miserably in her attempt of saving her child. I loved it when Khushi asked MamiJi to accept Anjali, and I would accept that I was not expecting anything like that. I liked that twist.

I feel so good after reading an ArHi story after so long. After reading this, I think I would watch some episodes of IPKKND instead of any movieTongueLOL You always make me miss ArHi badly. 

Because of this story now I think I am going to make a little change in my weekly schedule and I will be here every friday night to read and leave a comment on the update Embarrassed  So I am kinda back on IF and you are responsible for that LOL

Bye! Have fun Smile

Rasgulla_sp

rvas Goldie
rvas
rvas

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Awesome update...I think I understood khushis reaction and the fact that she wants to do what seems like the right thing to do in a black and white kind of way...no mystery that's did not like mami and wanted to sock herOuch...can't wait to see what happens next
Hope u enjoyed ur vacation

Rasgulla_sp

seeta_naips IF-Sizzlerz
seeta_naips
seeta_naips

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Crap things went from 0 to 100 in seconds

Because Arnav tried having his cake and eating it to he lost Khushi 

Sheetal manipulated Arnav and Khushi to get Aman

Arnav manipulated Aman and Khushi to get Khushi

Aman was just to stupid to even get Khushi

Now everybody has just lost, with Khushi losing everyone 

To make her family happy she gives up her happiness

Manorama is so evil, she tries to manipulate everyone but in the long run she will lose the same ones she is trying to control

When Arnav, Anjali and most of all Akash finds out what she did they will hate her

She will have to live with her status all alone

Rasgulla_sp

piyaarshi IF-Dazzler
piyaarshi
piyaarshi

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 12:38am | IP Logged
hi dear...
welcome back...
i know it was really cold in the north.. (saw on T.V)
koi nahi.. kiwis toh khaaye... i guess i have only tasted a kiwi once or twice and here u hav bought one full dabba.. no no two full dabbas...

the update was wonderfull...
jaha ek jagah khushi gave a heartbreak  toh dusri jagah she actally tried to bring a lost relation back...

i am happy with khushi's decision..
aur waise bhi arnav khushi ko least me toh milna hi hai... so i am gonna sit and enjoy the ride.. thoda ASR bhi hona chahiye na.. ;) afterall my favourite character...

i wonder how come khushi so confidently dealt with manorama...
if i was in her place i would have actually laughed on her face only... (i really cant handle so many serious emtions :P )

will  be  waiting for next update...

"Haseen wadiyan aur haseen ArHi"
let me just cut and paste something :D :D
"haseen wadiyan aur khula asmaan,
aur khuley asmaan me mujhe arshi nazra aa rahey hai" 
(PJ i know)

Rasgulla_sp

Vaish2003 Senior Member
Vaish2003
Vaish2003

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 12:49am | IP Logged
So there will be leap .. N ASR Day Dreaming N Khushi ( hw is she going to be the same or changed one ) .. Can't wait .. Update sooonnn ...

Rasgulla_sp

dreamymaya Goldie
dreamymaya
dreamymaya

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Rasu,
I read the update alone in a hurry...in between some deadlines...You outdid yourself girl...both the confrontations rocked...Arnav deserved the rejection for not being honest and for going behind the back of Aman...Manorama striked a favorable deal with Khushi...In both cases, I am truly impressed with Khushi...her will power and mental strength...If I am Manorama i would secretly admire Khushi...Now I wait for their future...

Waiting for the next update eagerly!!

Rasgulla_sp

Go to top