Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED (Page 30)

luvbug IF-Dazzler
luvbug
luvbug

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged
oh its the 6th...so hoping u r back...so can we expect u to update in a couple of days?? or sooner?? Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

aquagal IF-Rockerz
aquagal
aquagal

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.AALUSLOLWA

Guys relax. This is a simple story. Sab theek hi hoga. Now to the replies:

bachy  kitny  ho  gy ? Embarrassed  Jitne bhi ho but 12 nahin honge LOLTongue

"I haven't seen him since morning. He had left quite early with the car or he might not have returned all night. I don't know. When I called him up, he said he will meet here and now"
She was 'herself' before my parents; didn't even bake brownies... but she had a troubled sleep last night. Then she left the house some time in the day, wanting a break. She hasn't been home since. She is trying to be normal"

tmam subotoo  aur  gawaho  ko  daikh  k   lolwa  ka  dimagh (yes .. i  have  one Approve ) iss  natijy  p  pohncha  hai  k  kuch  tou  garbar  hai LOL were  they  together ?  met  ?  or  cleared  things ? Day Dreaming

I agree kuch toh gadbad haiWink

He composed khushi  but he  didn't  care  to know  how  was arnav .. and  didn't  bother  if he was home  all night  Sleepy... and  this  is  not  arnav   love  ..  or maybe  it  is  .. but   what  akash  did  is  not  right  to me >.<

@bold:  What did you want Akash to say? "Kahan thhe aap, kisi ko bata ke kyun nahin gaye. Kitni chinta ho rahi thi hamein"  LOL

Lolwa vaise I agree that Akash should have shown some faith in his little brother even if Arnav is a flirt or has been mean to Khushi in the past. I mean he should know that Arnav won't do any thing which will spoil or affect the relations between Guptas and Raizadas given Anjali is married in that family. Ouch
But Payal maaregi tujhko agar tune uske hone wale Akashji ko gadha bola LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KtotheMsayari_sanki99canapoemMiss.ZaidiRasgulla_sp

dreamymaya Goldie
dreamymaya
dreamymaya

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Rasu,
happy New year!! 

So the confrontation happened...and my Arnav really knows how to behave...thank god for Payal...Akash has lost it...its true, so difficult for him to be in such a position...And Manorama now knows the whole situation...What's she cooking?

Glad that she will eliminate sheetal!!

Rasgulla_sp

1771168488 Groupbie

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 6:32am | IP Logged
hope manorama had done nothing and poor arnav atleast khusi should trust arnav

Rasgulla_sp

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Saiyyu, are you back from your vacation? Hope you had fun.
Eagerly waiting for some answers now:

Will Arnav be able to convince Khushi that his love was indeed true?

Will Akash and his chotey patch up and talk like gentlemen and resolve the misunderstanding?

Has Payal's dhak dhaks begun seeing the macho Akash?

Willl Maharani Manorama's crooked magic plans work and separate not only Arnav- Khushi but also spoil Akash and Khushi's love?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Manasvysayari_sanki99Rasgulla_sp

arnshi IF-Dazzler
arnshi
arnshi

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 8:40am | IP Logged
loving the story despite heart break lol

Rasgulla_sp

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

Saiyu, firstly thanks for linking that post to your update! I went back to the post after a long time and felt so good Heart 

To the update now. I wish Aakash hadn't already 'signed and sealed' his verdict on Arnav, hardened his heart to his state. I love his concern for Khushi but isn't he contradicting himself when he says he loves both of them and yet is so hard on Arnav? He should be more trusting of his little brother, no? Arnav in this update broke my heart.

Khushi may be angry on Arnav for being dishonest with her and affected by Sheetal's accusations but I think if she thought with a clear mind she would trust Arnav's words. Where is/was she btw?? Did they meet?

Payal and Aakash are seeing each other for the first time. Like really seeing. Is there a PayAsh in this story? (Manorama would die if it happened too Tongue )
And according to me Payal is handling the situation better than Aakash. And Arnav would have wanted Aakash to have some trust in him like Payal has. I expected more from Aakash.

Now Manorama knows everything. She is gonna hold Khushi completely responsible for the fight between Arnav and Aakash. According to her, her apprehensions have come true. How is she going to handle Khushi? What will happen to Aakash-Khushi? It's scary. I guess she knows something about Khushi's past? Something you mentioned (didn't mention) in the very first part??
And why is Manorama thinking of sending away Aman? He isn't the problem here infact he's kinda an injured party. He was betrayed by his own friend.

Can't wait for all this to be over and resolved. Please don't rock the boat for long...pretty please
And don't break Arnav's heart anymore :(

Edited by asrcraze - 09 January 2015 at 11:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayari_sanki99Rasgulla_sp

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

To all those who liked the banner I made for this story and commented about it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayari_sanki99Rasgulla_sp

Go to top