Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED (Page 25)

MDTharun IF-Dazzler
MDTharun
MDTharun

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Akash is genuinely worried for khushi , loved his brotherly concern . Payal took us by surprise , the meek reserved girl showed how matured she can be when handling delicate issues .
Manorama has overheard Akash , Khushi & Payal's conversation . I do agree with Manorama to an extent , workers should be treated like workers . But Shashi Gupta & his family are loyal to Raizadas  for years . It is not only Shyam but it is also Anjali who is the royal blood dared to love a man who is below her status . Manorama is hurt , this Arshi fiasco has just added fuel to the fire . She would not like her sons fighting for a mere chit of a girl . Hope her meddling doen't create more problems for Guptas & Raizadas .
Trust Arnav Ouch to act on impulse if not for Payal , his confession would have devastating results . Khudos Payal Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

kinjalcp87 IF-Dazzler
kinjalcp87
kinjalcp87

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Nice updateo

Rasgulla_sp

Dee_J IF-Sizzlerz
Dee_J
Dee_J

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Yeah true that...who better than me to understand it! But, I'll be 18 in almost a monthCool Telling you cause I am most of the time tagged as 'youngest member' by wlrc group and don't want you too to say the same :P
Thanks for telling me, I liked the commentsSmile

God! Kitna kuch ho gya 1 din mei!Ouch
 One side akash is completely supporting khushi, caring for her and on the other side, he's being a jerk to arnav. Yes, he is being. Arnav's only mistake was that he didn't tell aman! Rest whatsoever happened, was neither aman's,khushi's or arnav's mistake. So why the hell should arnav suffer?

I liked payal, that she comforted both, arnav and khushi and not acted like akash. I know brothers can be really over protective of their sisters, but akash should really not forget ki arnav is his brother too! If nothing, he could've at least trusted that he wouldn't toy with khushi for she was family!

Arnav's reaction when payal questioned him did not surprise me at all. I too have done that sometimes, acting like a rebellious teen when no matter what you do people just don't believe you! And I kinda support him too there.

Manorama. Now she is very calculating person it seems. Let's see what she has planned for khushi. I hope she doesn't says anything bad to her! :( 

Since you mentioned, how many chapters more to this story?
And really, who gets tired after taking a shower?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayari_sanki99Rasgulla_sp

Dee_J IF-Sizzlerz
Dee_J
Dee_J

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged
and well my comments will be irregular from next chapter since I'll be going back to hostel. Don't miss me, ok?WinkTongueLOL

Rasgulla_sp

srain10 IF-Dazzler
srain10
srain10

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Amazing update...
Khushi has two wonderful people who loves her and trUST her immensely...
Glad atleast payal trust arnav and wants to hear his side...Akash has been prejudicial towards his brother...
Ooh Manorama heard every thing... atleast got a insight of her mind and her protective nature towards her family...
Both arnav and khushi disappeared in morning did they meet eachother or manorama met them...
Arnav has feeling towards khushi but why is he behaving like a jerk because of akash's indifference towards him or mami already played her part...
Ray of hope khushi waiting for arnav's call somewhere she trust him...
Saiyyuji enough of rocking the boat please write happy happy..
Happy New Year and have a wonderful year ahead..
P.S: hey saiyyu busy till 26th jan with brother's wedding and traveling sorry will not able to comment on next update...

Rasgulla_sp

shanu.ami Senior Member
shanu.ami
shanu.ami

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Clap

Rasgulla_sp

BroknAngel Goldie
BroknAngel
BroknAngel

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Loved ur story. I love d blue dress banner..its really awesome. Kudos to d creator of it..reading ur story takes to school n college time. Brilliant. And d way u write d places I feel I am virtually living der..magnificent

Edited by BroknAngel - 02 January 2015 at 1:18pm

Rasgulla_sp

canapoem IF-Sizzlerz
canapoem
canapoem

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Saiyyu, another intense update. 
So till now Payal and Akaash are not a couple. And I thought they were sneaking around. Wink

Oh So Aakash witnessed the whole kissing scene. Awkward!!!Embarrassed

Now I am officially jealous that  I dont have a brother like Akash. Has Payal's heart started its dhak dhaks seeing how caring Akash is???

OMG, Manorama has royal blood!!!! Treat servants with tolerance and not love, kya lessons hai!!!!
Manorama darling, gone are the days of kinship and royalty. This is democracy now. Even a low servant can become the PM of India. This lady has to get a reality check soon and I guess her own son will give her that.

Yaar this Arnav needs to grow up. I agree he is still a teenager, but acting like a foolish teenager is not going to take him anywhere. And Akash, trust your brother man, you just cannot bang your way out during a conversation.

Arnav, do something, solve this mess you have created. And I am scared what Queen Manorama is planning now.Confused

Saiyyu, Happy New year to you and your family. Hope you are enjoying your vacation.

PS: Are you and Zehra really own sisters??? You both are extremely talented girls. Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayari_sanki99Rasgulla_sp

Go to top