Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED (Page 24)

.aarnav IF-Rockerz
.aarnav
.aarnav

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged
nice one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:32am | IP Logged
amazing update! don't know what to say.. surprised with both arnav-akash's behaviour.. akash have already termed arnav bad and he is feeling only for khushi.. akash can understand what happened was bad.. khushi have to face such a circumstance but man give a chance to arnav too.. you have already proclaimed him as a criminal and this is not good for both arnav-khushi and also for you both brothers.. payal behaved quite mature while talking to arnav.. however arnav who was hurt have become more dense and he is behaving like a bad boy which is brother have thought of him.. felt bad for both brothers and also payal-khushi how the situation have gone out of hand as manorama now knows about the things.. looking forward to see what does manorama does in this matter? loved the update.. 
thanks for pm.. Happy new year! have joyful, blissful, wonderful year 2015 and happy vacations.. enjoy Smile

Rasgulla_sp

Maghinalls IF-Dazzler
Maghinalls
Maghinalls

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Happy new year 
Nice updateEmbarrassed

Rasgulla_sp

Tapdance Senior Member
Tapdance
Tapdance

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Confusion Confusion! !
Everyone's onto their own Conclusions and mind readings...
Did Manorama sour things up and addle Arnav's  mind with something altogether different ?
Or Arnav is onto his own behaviour..
Payal is so sensible..
Akash has the famous ASR temper in this story as of now..
Poor Aman...I was jesting with all the friend-zoned, bestie - betrayed  thing last comment..like all teenage heartbreaks...The poor fellow has a  complicated  family too... 
Payal - Akash have no secret love story going on ..duh:p
Manorama..well has grown  with those thoughts ..so I guess it's too late to clear things with her..In terms of goodness of people and the genuine-ness..
Your note...so Aman will come back soon..you can use everything ;) :D
Oh I found the last chapter funny in the daily - soapy  way as in all the drama..you had the effect! Aap bhi na:p
Happy New Year!

Edited by Tapdance - 01 January 2015 at 11:40am

Rasgulla_sp

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Hello there! I'm Aish, I used to read a lot of your stories before and I think we talked once or twice (my old username was Mrs.MuffinSobti) but not sure if you remember me haha.

Anyway I was ecstatic to learn that you were writing a new SS so I read this all in one go and I am just in love with it :) I love your characters and I love the teen love between A and K, it's adorable. But I think most of all, I love the setting. There' something so peaceful about the setting of the story. Btw, are you still looking for a picture of Shantivan and the outhouse? I would love to search for one that matches the picture in my head at least lol.

Alsoo back to the story, I honestly cannot understand what is going on with Arnav and if he's just playing or not. I also feel bad for Aman. And Khushi, kind of, although I think she may have brought it upon herself. LOL Not really, I don't know what I'm trying to say but I just love them both and hope there aren't too many more MUs after this is resolved. I also love Payal and Akash's developing relationship, almost like parents. and Manorama scares the c*** out of me. Ouch Update soon? This is SOOO good Embarrassed

Rasgulla_sp

sk2405 Goldie
sk2405
sk2405

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
This update so far gave the best insight into every character's behaviour.
The lost and overtly unstable state that Khushi was in, only Akash and Payal's presence would have done her some good. Akash is really angry at the moment and is not looking into the things from every perspective. He's being protective towards Khushi which is good but is not keeping a cool head while looking at things from Arnav's POV. Payal on the other hand has been really calm. She loves her sister but at the same time she has complete faith in Arnav too. I am simply glad that she is there.

Manorama seems to be a very difficult character to decipher. She wanted to keep Aman close so she could shower her affections on him but at the same time is not willing to forgive her own daughter only because she went against her wishes. She is a woman defined by her pride and I, for some reason believe that one wrong move from her side and she will see her family falling apart. So if she really wants to do something good, she will have to reconsider her behaviour instead of blaming the Guptas for being monovalent.

Arnav was being difficult but he is just an 18 year old and besides he never really thought things would go this bad. He seems to be hurt and disappointed in Akash and in himself too. I agree when he said Akash has already made a judgement but then even he isn't helping much in proving his innocence.

Waiting for the next part.
Update soon. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mints23Rasgulla_sp

mints23 IF-Rockerz
mints23
mints23

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
It was a wonderful update Saiyyu! What I love about this story is the wonderful relationships the characters share. The angry, protective brother in Akash, made me feel so happy for Khushi... that she actually has someone who will fight with the world for her. But at the same time made me feel terribly sorry for Arnav... who despite having a brother... does not really have anyone to share his side of the story.

Payal is calm, sensible and composed to hear out the entire drama. She is like water, to the fire raging within Akash. Is there a possibility for another couple in the making? I could relate to her, when she was worried for her sister, the way she consoles Khushi and calmly trusts her instincts. I am happy that atleast she will believe in Arnav... how-much-ever wrong he has been... he truly loves Khushi. 

Manorama and her worst nightmares have come true. I am glad you gave us her backdrop... and why she believes the Guptas are no match to the Raizadas. Her love and protectiveness for her family... may cause a lot of pain to her dearest ones. I hope that in her hatred towards Khushi, she does not do something that will sour her relationship with both her sons... because they both love Khushi unconditionally.

Finally MY Arnav!! Why the hell is he behaving so stubborn? What the hell is he thinking. He has two wonderful people on his side... who will help him out to woo Khushi again... only if he is truthful and genuine with his feelings. I am glad that atleast Payal could see through the facade that Arnav is trying ti build around him. And what the hell did he tell Khushi?? I hope that idiot has not spoilt everything...

Saiyyu and Zee... enjoy your holiday. Have fun and give a big hug to Vandy from me once again. Come back to give me back my happy Arnav-Khushi quickly Saiyyu... I can't stand this dooriyan!! Also, I am uploading the banner again here... See if it is good! Otherwise will PM it to you again.
P.S.: A big thank you to everyone who has liked the banner and commented on the same!! Hug

Edited by mints23 - 01 January 2015 at 11:33pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sk2405sayari_sanki99aquagalRasgulla_sp

MDTharun IF-Dazzler
MDTharun
MDTharun

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Happy New Year RG  Ji Big smile

Rasgulla_sp

Go to top