Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED (Page 21)

TaujooMadiha Goldie
TaujooMadiha
TaujooMadiha

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Akaash was rather insensitive to arnav in this update. I think arnav is lying

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

rk2127 IF-Dazzler
rk2127
rk2127

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I late comment on part 6b: if the kiss and the intimate moment was amazing than the whole revelation from Arnav and Sheetal accusations was shocking. 
Did Arnav really went after Khushi only because Aman was interested in Khushi? You are right Arnav is just a teen and as immature as teen can be, making mistakes and learning from it. So he did missed on sheetal's venom spites on khushi's  and her family in order to put his clarification out. 

But all I wanna say is there is an ASR in this story whether it's story, and it doesn't matter that it's Akash coz he will go any extend for his sister. And those threats were rocking. 

Comment part 7a

This update was a reflection of Akash and Payal's character. If Akash is all protective and impulsive when it came to Khushi and her happiness than Payal is all protective and understanding. She doesn't let rage like Akash blind her and take decision rather she gave Arnav a benefit of doubt and asked him to explain his side rather than repeating himself as an 'insensitive jerk'. 

Though I had doubts and would have believed Arnav as wrong but his surprise on Payal's statement made me think that Payal is right in her belief in giving Arnav a chance to explain. I believed Arnav behaved that way coz he is hurt that neither Khushi nor Akash believed him forget trust. 

Khushi is trying to hold up and hide her heartbreak. She really started feeling for Arnav.

I though fear what Manorama is planing to do with Khushi or about her but for me she is not wrong coz her intensions is to keep her family safe and together. And her one fear of keeping servants and lower quo people at distance came true with Shyam and Anjali, she doesn't want a repeat by two brothers fighting coz of one girl and shaking the foundation of Raizada house.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayari_sanki99Rasgulla_sp

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
What did manorama do now ???? I wins Akash let Arnav finish what he was saying...and I am pretty sure Arnav would not hurt Khushi like he said he did...there has robe a bigger reason for it 

Rasgulla_sp

seeta_naips IF-Sizzlerz
seeta_naips
seeta_naips

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Wow, what a story

Crap Arnav seems to be in love with Khushi but because he was trying to help Sheetal things went awry

He knew Aman was pursuing Khushi but he knew she was not interested cause she was responding to his advances

Damn Akash should know his brother would not hurt Khushi, but it seems he is blinded by protecting Khushi from everyone

Sheetal is such a b*t*h because. She could not get Aman because he liked Khushi, she maligned Khushi so that no one is happy

Aman is such a fool I hope he knows that Sheetal is evil

OMG Manorama is so snotty she needs to be pulled down a few notches into the real world

If she continues she will lose all her kids not just Anjali

Waiting for more

Please pm me when you update

Rasgulla_sp

-silentbang- IF-Sizzlerz
-silentbang-
-silentbang-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Hey... Just read  your story... It is amazing 
I have sent u buddy request 
Plz accept it and Plz pm me next update Smile

Rasgulla_sp

kaprasin Senior Member
kaprasin
kaprasin

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Saiyyu, I am just in love with your notes. LOL Did you expect me saying updates?? That too. First I scrolled through the page to see if there is any note for my comment. Haha.. I felt like searching some result numbers eagerly!! Now coming to the chapter, a typical brother akash. I think he should listen to arnav atleast once calmly. But he is just behaving like dad to khushi, which is heart-warming. Arnav is really broken and thinks that akash has already decided about him, so why tell the truth?? Or is it something else? Payal's confidence on him surprises me. So this is the most important happenings in all their life. Arnav to become ASR, khushi I don't know!! Is Manorama going to become a negative character? Payash together. I think I have asked many questions than comments. Wonderful writing. Glad that I found your stories.
Now regarding my question last time, I think u and arnav to be ASR are planning something. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayari_sanki99Rasgulla_sp

sam88 IF-Rockerz
sam88
sam88

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Read all story in one go ... awesome

Rasgulla_sp

avchowdhury IF-Dazzler
avchowdhury
avchowdhury