Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED (Page 145)

mints23 IF-Rockerz
mints23
mints23

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Arrey, before I could properly comment on the last chapter... you updated the next one. Koi nahi... I will compensate by writing an extra long comment on this chapter... a chapter where Arhi kiss!! To begin with... your notes are superb Saiyyu. As good as the updates and hilarious too! Your notes this time threw good light on the workings of Manorama and Khushi's mind. It is good to also understand that somehow, Arnav, Khushi and Aman have arrived at a space, where they seem comfortable together. Smile

Now about this update, it was as promised a long one and also full of activity. So much happened in it and I thoroughly enjoyed reading. The entire hospital scene was so adorable. The way Anjali makes Arnav hold Ahaan, along with Khushi was too cute. So finally we come to know, that Anjali knew it all along. Her chotte had taken her into confidence and talked about Khushi all the time. How cute!! And she was the one who sneaked in the dress...wah kya prem hai bhai ke liye!! LOL

I love how Savita keeps Khushi focused and perceptive about what exactly is happening in her life and why. She makes Khushi doubt her decisions and challenges her belifes in a way, that Khushi actually starts thinking rationally about her and Arnav. I guess the way she spoke about your love falling in love with your best friend, hinted of her love for Aman. Beauty lies deep within and someday Aman will look beyond her dark skin. Khushi and her ethics... ab toh Payal aur Akash bhi shaadi kar rahe hain!! Ouch

I love how Khushi feels upset that Arnav doe snot even look at her anymore. The statement that Manorama is more cordial towards her than Arnav had me in splits!! Par Arnav bhi kitna bhaav kha raha hai... kamina! I like how Anjali tries to do her match making and I wonder why Akash and Payal have washed their hands away. I know they are getting married, par Arnav and Khushi ke liye kuch toh karo. Akash always understood what Khushi truly felt... then why can't he understand now!! Confused

Finally, I am glad Khushi initiated the kiss, to wish Arnav a Happy Birthday. And bhaav khane ke baad he responded too...par that juvenile teenage ego, did not allow him to fall for Khushi again. First she broke his heart and now he broke her heart. I hope now they are both even and can move on together... happily. I can understand both their perspectives and teenage love makes you act foolish at times, par I do hope they find their way towards each other soon! Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ManKiBaathRasgulla_sp

shubhi15 IF-Dazzler
shubhi15
shubhi15

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged
First Khushi rejected him n now its him...
Poor arshi... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

-prodigy- Senior Member
-prodigy-
-prodigy-

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Oh god these two (arnav amd khushi)are too good at messing up things ..aren't they .?
Really good to see anjali and arnav bond, www arnav was scared to hold the baby ..how cute!
I still don't understand manorama intentions but whatever khushi is doing now is kinda scaring me to imagine mami ji's reaction over it ..
Seriously arnav? You think you don't want her ?? Yeah right that's why you kissed her back *rolling eyes at him* :P
But he is right maube they should talk first..she cannot just go and kiss him and say everything is fine..it will be like khushi making the same mistake arnav had made before they broke up
Great update :)

Edited by sarunian143 - 04 February 2015 at 12:19pm

Rasgulla_sp

smat IF-Dazzler
smat
smat

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Lovely update 

Feeling sorry for Khushi now that she realised  she wants his attention he is  not willing to give her a chance 

Rasgulla_sp

ManKiBaath Senior Member
ManKiBaath
ManKiBaath

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Looks like the happy, party and fun times all got combined at the Gupta and Raizada households - A baby and a wedding are always more than enough for any celebration.Smile

Anjali playing cupid and leaving no stone unturned to make Arnav realize that he should patch up Khushi was a treat to read.  It was a welcome surprise that it didn't irk Arnav, kind of shows that the underlying harbored feelings are still intact. Of course, the "we are done" statement he made to Akash was in complete contrast, especially knowing that he returned Khushi's kiss, the consequences of which we'll not even talk about.

Savita and Aman sure are going to make a great pair.  What logic she used to make Khushi see sense on why she should not keep away from Arnav... -wah wah taaliya taaliya...

Oh my gawd! Whatever got into Khushi's head to kiss Arnav, that too violating Manorama's laws?? The virus bug with the most with best effect is the "desperation bug". Though I absolutely didn't mind her catching that bug making her give the exclusive birthday gift to Arnav, only to see it end in an anticlimaxUnhappy

Edited by bhavali4RR - 04 February 2015 at 2:00pm

Rasgulla_sp

srain10 IF-Dazzler
srain10
srain10

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Fabulous update...
Payal has become payal bhabhi for arnav will akash be still bhai for khushi or akash jiju...
Thank you for giving insight of savita's character...
Birthday kiss was unexpected and came has surprise to arnav...looks like it's arnav turn to hurt khushi...
Khushi is ready to break her deal for arnav's sake...
Ahaan is a cute name...
Why are you apologize for extra chapter i know all your readers must be dancing to get one bonus chapter...
Kudos to you Rasgulla for typing such a long notes   before and after update...

Rasgulla_sp

Tapdance Senior Member
Tapdance
Tapdance

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Arnav and Khushi holding little Ahaan was just so cute..
The fact that Khushi is adopted Is that why Manorama disapproves? 
So Anjali is the real cupid over here...was nice to know that the siblings share everything in their life with each other...
Savita is going to be a famous supermodel cum fashion designer under Arnav I guess:p ...Interesting thing you took on...There are so many people who are not fair but are stunning yet they lament their colour..Offo what was that in the end Is Manorama watching everything  from her window ,hope not!
Well they need to talk but Khushi is scared rightly in her own ways..
An extra chapter only makes me happyWink

Rasgulla_sp

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
Loved it <3
Thanks for the pm

Rasgulla_sp