Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS#2: One Winter. Link for Th 3 on Pg 1 COMPLETED (Page 142)

.ButterCup. IF-Rockerz
.ButterCup.
.ButterCup.

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Saiyu agar ziada dhiyan se nahi parhe toh mat parhna kyun ke hum ne comment bhi apne naam ki tarah rare hi likhe hain jo hamari samjh se bhi bala'tar hain.LOL

Ap hamari Urdu lughat ki qail hain or hum apki English zubaan per mahaarat ke qail hain.Smile

A very nice update, though ending wasn't delightful.. When Arnav and Khushi held Ahaan together that was the picture perfect moment and all credit goes to Anjali who used her matchmaking ability to bring them together. Arnav ignored Khushi that's reasonable and Khushi wasn't happy with her decision that too understandable.
Because going away from him, was not as easy as she thought. I don't know whether Savita's opinion was right or wrong. But I think now Khushi realized her feelings for Arnav. Chalo shukar hai Arnav ne reciprocate kiya khushi ka kiss nahi toh mere se bohut kuch sunta.

Toh mera kehna hai es per..

Waqt jo badle toh ehsaas bhi baddal jaty hain...
aor bigrey huye halaat bhi yaksar baddal jaty hain...
Qudrat ka hai dastoor, kabhi khizaan, toh kabhi bahaar ...
Sookhe huye dariya jesy behty dariya mein baddal jaty hain...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ManKiBaathkclovearshiRasgulla_sp

Simifiction Groupbie
Simifiction
Simifiction

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Wow! That was explosive reaction coming from Arnav, completely justified though! Let's see what's in store for these two lovebirds. Good to know that Anjali is well aware of their relationship. Also it's great to have a friend with whom one can share their deepest secrets. Happy for Khushi that she has a friend like Savita to confide in. Thanks for a great update and the pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

shalbi IF-Dazzler
shalbi
shalbi

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
feeling bad for both of them..

Khushi, what she did wasn't right but it not wrong either, though about both of them she can't take decision on her own but the circumstances led her to it..

And arnav... He really really loves her.. But if he dearly loves her, how can he just let her so.. Come on man. Fight for her with her as U always used to do..

And anjali.. I knew it must be her who was being the secret helper of arnav..

Continue soon and thanks for p.m

Rasgulla_sp

SmitaCletus Senior Member
SmitaCletus
SmitaCletus

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
But if Arhi milap happens, won't Manorama create more hurdles? Will she ever accept Khushi as bahu when she knows Khushi has broken the promise she made???

Rasgulla_sp

blue_rose1605 IF-Rockerz
blue_rose1605
blue_rose1605

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update...loved the baby holding part..

Rasgulla_sp

kclovearshi IF-Rockerz
kclovearshi
kclovearshi

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
I didn't realize we are already on 10th chapter and there will be only 3 more chapters? (And you are apologizing for the 1 extra chapter? Unbelievable) 
Then there is no leap, yeh kahaani toh abhi khatam hogi when they are still teenagers..
Yeh toh sarasar na-insafi hain.. Mereko steamy Arshi romance chahiye tha Angry

Rasgulla_sp

aquagal IF-Rockerz
aquagal
aquagal

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Ok... Point taken. Parents are emotional and thinking about Payal's future but don't they know the way Manorama keeps them at an arm's length? Also don't they have any idea about her disliking for Khushi? Mami is polite with them and Khushi but her disliking is evident.

The chapter started with such a cute, fresh opening. Welcome to little Ahaan in this crazy world of Guptas and Raizadas. Embarrassed Anjali can never be subtle. But I like her. Now Arnav-Khushi have such a nice picture for their future reference Wink Anyways it's quite scary to hold a new-born. I remember when I had first taken my nephew in my arms I was scared what if I incidentally drop him and I was a year older than your Arnav here. *facepalm*
So it's pyaari Anjali Di who has helped Arnav throughout in pursuing Khushi and is even now suggesting him to not give up. But these thick-headed kids *shakes head*

"Yeah... I know... it must be difficult to watch someone you like take an interest in your friend"
Savita loves Aman. Here she was referring to herself. You better give eyes to the blind AmanOuch Savita is smart, understanding and has a sense of humor too. They will be good together. Wink

You still didn't share the conversation between Akash and Payal. What happened that Payal is happily getting married to Akash now? Wink Aww... Akash is quite excited for the wedding and also wants it to happen soon... Kisi se intezaar nahi ho raha Embarrassed
Lol.. Khushi is thinking that Mami is doing all this to have a grandchild soon!! I mean off course she would want a grandchild but that doesn't mean that that's the only motive behind Mami's actions. But I won't deny it completely too. Tongue
Ohhh so now Khushi decides that she wants a future, no lifetime with Arnav!!!! Waaahhh!!!! Seriously she needs to decide and be sure this time so that she doesn't back out. I understand that her age is indecisive one, in fact people of all ages can get confused between love and attraction but still she should not repeat her mistake.
Was this also Anjali's subtle planning to keep Arnav & Khushi under the same roof at the starting of his birthday? Ahaan has taken after his mother. He gave Arnav-Khushi alone time to sort out their mess. Wink
I must say Khushi is quite bold here. I mean they have kissed before too but it was always started by Arnav. And now Khushi taking the lead after breaking up is very courageous on her part as it means putting herself, her emotions on the line for Arnav to decide. I'm sure rejection hurts but she must understand that she called it upon herself by breaking his heart and their relationship. Now she needs to pursue him like he did earlier. After all there are no rules in love. Embarrassed

Reverse this song. Imagine Khushi singing it for Arnav. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayari_sanki99Rasgulla_sp

rsingh0103 Senior Member
rsingh0103
rsingh0103

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Awesome update

Rasgulla_sp

Go to top